How can we defeat the jews living in a society where we cannot be open about our beliefs...

How can we defeat the jews living in a society where we cannot be open about our beliefs, a society in which the truth is censored?

Attached: Frogenkopf.png (2500x1388, 154.98K)

It's simple, we support jewish NATO and jewish Zelensky's Ukraine

Attached: NATO3.jpg (557x961, 163.62K)

Attached: NATO2.jpg (909x877, 205.42K)

When I was a kid, my parents used my belongings as leverage to punish/control me.
After I had nothing, they couldn't do either anymore.

So we give up everything we own?

We start by organizing in places where kike shills are not allowed to thrive

Attached: 53434g34.png (782x712, 479.13K)

No, I'm saying you don't have a choice. They are taking everything way from us. Your rights, jobs, families, etc.
Eventually, they have no leverage and their threats are irrelevant.

Once you give up everything, you are free to do anything
>t. Fight Club

So we let their plan unfold, let them think that they've won and at that point the NPCs will open their eyes? I'd rather defeat them before losing everything I have worked so hard to achieve.

Attached: 1658054968078.png (1049x1049, 493.36K)

>fr*nschan
Enjoy being on the Tier 3 cell block of convicted antisemites
>Judge gives Brazilian pastor who called for a second Holocaust historic 18-year prison sentence
You're going to die in a favela monkey prison riot user

Attached: 1648407765391 (1).jpg (3536x3368, 2.19M)

God there are so many kike shills here

Attached: 1657236997200804.jpg (1200x918, 119.19K)

>So we let their plan unfold,
I never understood this boomer mentality.
>NPCs will open their eyes
I never understood this Red-Pilled mentality.
>I'd rather defeat them
I never understood this 2 more weeks mentality.
before losing everything I have worked so hard to achieve.
Looks like you don't have a choice.

>so many kike shills here
true, but I am not one of those fren. I applaud your activity, but I am not risking my freedom or source of income. I have a family.

>NPCs will open their eyes
>I've never understood this mentality
It's the projecting midwit. Truth is a good
95% of people are not capable of learning what we know about the JQ. They have a o he propagandized. The jew owns all propaganda platforms.

It's definitely not worth risking your freedom or income over but there has to be creative ways to defeat (((them))) through the spread of information

Attached: 3342508.png (2048x1781, 835.81K)

Is fr*nschan all mutts or are you guys expats? F*dposting overseas is probably safer as an American under ZOG

Which you will do nothing about.
There are 8 billion people on this planet.
There are about 1,000 unelected fucks walking around telling us how to live our lives. Not a single one of them has been shot in the fucking face for this "Plan" they are forcing unto the rest of us.
Explain how that is possible if "we're going to fight them" isn't a LARP.

Leverage. Acquire leverage over the federal agencies, politicians, police etc.
Think of it this way. What would you have to do or own to ensure they can never move against you, whether out of fear or greed etc.
All political factions in power currently operate like this, they're essentially sophisticated criminals with access to vast state resources.
The only real obstacle is core infiltration and initial resource building, but if enough guys are doing it separately in a decentralized manner there's no way to prevent infiltration in the long term.

Distributing fliers like pc related may work

Fr*nschan users are all Any Forums refugees, from everywhere

Attached: IMG_20220711_214226_868.jpg (988x727, 159.66K)

>Brussels, HELLGIUM
just end this world already

Attached: 1628171672459.jpg (263x263, 12.77K)

>fighting zog is a larp
I agree but I'm growing black pilled by the day, possibly very biased

Goyim Defense League is based on Florida. They do flier distribution. Feds are doing finger print analysis and checking Ring door camera footage to try and catch the "perpetrators"
Activism is too scary user

'Joos' and especially 'fren' are obvious glownigger words.

I found the 14 year old

joos = glownigger and shit lib word
Frens = based word that glowies are trying to adopt because the boomers don't know what it actually means

Attached: 1658197500975044.jpg (208x242, 16.41K)

>leverage
mossad has videos of elites fucking kids. we cant have greater leverage.

If Putin didn't say anything about denazification, that was fine, then we could have a united force of white anti-Jews in Europe, but he insisted on speaking the language of gays and Jews.

Its leader waged a war for the morals of a blue-haired feminist on twitter as justification.

Now I hope you guys do your homework next time and never mention anything about denazification or being against nationalists, okay? Hope so.

violence is the supreme authority
jews are mediocre at violence generally

Attached: 3cd182563cc881cbf586acfb8141d260.jpg (500x560, 191.21K)

I thought all of the kikes have separated themselves from Putin after the Ukraine saga started? Putin hardly speaks the language of gays, not sure what you mean by that

How is that even against the law? Racial intimidation? (((Hate Speech)))?
Is what they are doing any different than the anti-White hate and Pro-nigger speech in mainstream movies, media, academics, etc.?
It's pointless to debate this when they move the goalpost.

kek

>jews are mediocre at violence
True but they can starve everyone, like the Holodomor, or press a button (Samson Option)
Putin is based for saving Assad, don't get lost in the trees user. He's ourguy but has to tolerate some jewry

>mossad has videos of elites fucking kids
Pedos are becoming normalized in the mainstream and a protected minority group. Twitter is banning people from saying "groomer".
How is kiddie fucking videos leverage anymore?

Populism + appeasing russian commie boomers. Im more butthurted about our propoganda choosing tiktok mountan niggers over russian guys (who die in majority while the muslim fags just get into the battlefield, shoot their tiktoks and leave). Im so fucking tired of this, i just want to kill every churka faggot already, this shit is more cucked than the western degeneracy.

It isn't against the law as far as I know, however the DHS and other glowy organizations are trying to classify such acts as being "inciteful to domestic terrorism". The rhetoric seems to be ramping up on the domestic terror BS. I bet they are fingerprinting so at the very most, they can "investigate" the individuals with the ultimate goal of doxing them during the process and making an example of how your life can be destroyed by partaking in such activities.