Why are swedish people so domesticated?

Attached: 1658927451971580.png (684x936, 806.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CnJtlbZodjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and people still think is a conspiracy it seems every year the book Holy Bible become true
lets see the trolls comments in this thread

We will probably never know.
There's just really something disgustingly submissive about their whole nation.

Bump

because there is no difference between kikes, "globalists", masons and protestant monarchies

Stockholm is their capital.

test

They’re only slightly more domesticated than let’s say the germans or the americans. White infighting and perpetual contests about who is the cuckest nation on Any Forums is a good cursor about the jewish domination on our minds. Who cares if the swedes are the first to eat the bugs if you eat them 2 years later.

Implying papists and orthocunts aren't puppets of the sabbatians too.

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CATTLE TIER PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

Attached: angy].png (96x95, 15.53K)

they've been around whites for too long - they're too trusting and empathetic. it will take more browning and kike-ing for the majority to wake up

submissive and swedeable

germanodoids were crafted to be perfect slaves for Custodians

it's a question I have asked myself dozens of times, living next to them and having visited there like hundred times it strikes me as an odd place, on one hand you have hyper conformity where everything is almost like bland clinical sameness everywhere, but at the same time they have hardcore crime that is even unusual in central europe, heck would characterize it as mexico tier, it's a country of stark contrasts

The swedish are one of the most self obsessed, heads up their ass, hubris filled jack offs: they literally see everything they do as superior. They see cuckholdism trending and they are dedicated to being the greatest and proudest cucks they can be.

Syndrome
Named after the place

Don’t you have a smartphone with the mic and the gps on ? i

just wondering when are the people pushing this microchip stuff going to die of old age... You know why TikTok is a big deal? because we can track everyone's movement on earth by using gait recognition (the way people walk).. there's no need to microchip anyone anymore... yet these old ass NWO boomers keep pushing this shit like it means something

Biological warfare leveraged through gene editing of foods that then specifically target the most snow white pure of the Lily whites. Specifically, potatoes in this instance.

I'll never take the mark of the beast! I'll become a pirate instead!

youtu.be/CnJtlbZodjY

Attached: emblema-de-la-werwolf-de___IOdxn6n3s_720x0__1.jpg (720x1003, 75.6K)

They’re doing too well and they are too smart. Lets face it, scandinavians are most likely the most intelligent peoples on this planet. Not only in raw calculus like chink insects and poos, but also socially very likable, good at reading and writing, with complex lingual skills, very creative and innovative etc. The japanese are probably close behind, but with more sinister culture.
They’re so well off, so far evolved above say primitive Polish, Spanish or Russian gorilla brute, that their calmness and rationale might feel impossible for lesser races to understand. Its like a cat trying to figure out why the human pets and feeds a bunny, instead of ripping and tearing it apart the moment it has a chance. I know it gors against 3rd world savage pol narrative, but empathy is a high virtue reserved only for those who’re so well off. Its just like why Bill Gates donates his money to charity, because he can. You can call him a cuck, but he can take it. He could take anything you throw at him, he doesn’t really mind. He forgives you, for he knows you are inferior and wouldn’t understand, just like we’d forgive and understand a beast eating an innocent animal in nature. Scandinavians are like that, observing you beasts and understanding. We care for you more than you can understand. Swedes are the apex scandis, even tolerating the fits of Finns and Danes, because they can, it doesn’t threaten them. Unlike a Turk feels existential threat in presence of a taller blonde nordic man.

the jews.
they infected Svierge long ago

what does this have to do with them implanting chips under their skin

>Nordids
Thank God I'm a Celt.

They unironically treat it as brownie points, if there where suicide booths against climate change there would be no more swedes

What's the point if you let millions of niggers in and die out because you don't reproduce ?

>Svierge(sic)
erm, it's called SVECIA, sweety

Oh fuck off. No Any Forumstard has any virtue, or does Good Works, or has repented for the evil in their hearts. You are all larpers, and God knows all.

Why are c*nadians fucking domesticated animals?

There are more niggers in Paris alone than in whole Scandinavia combined.

People who evolved in high trust societies have never had to deal with shady actors. All the wypo who hate the Government moved to America. Now all the latinos who hate the Government are hopping ship over here.

I'm against widespread illegal immigration but all these Government hating hispanics are cool as fuck.

"Kill yourself to stop climate change" sounds like a really good angle to push. Would fix 95% of the Wests problems

Sweden is a ZOG prison country for high value hostages, nobility, important bloodlines etc. They went full 1984 decades ago.

Attached: cope15.jpg (576x960, 67.4K)

Yeah, the pandemic sure showed that. Get a fucking grip on reality kraut subhuman. Hope you had fun during your lockdowns

It is not a contest retard and France as more than 3x the population of the whole Scandinavia so that's a stupid comparison.

Still you didn't answered my question what's the point of being superior if you die out ?

This.
I wasn't religious at all and would scoff at biblical things and "hehe le sky daddy" but have done a complete 180 and believe biblical prophecies are coming true after I found out what the Smithsonian have in their basements,

You are so deluded if you think more than a small fraction of Americans hate the government.

Most cucked people there is. Imagine being extremely analytical and red pilled and living here. Thats my life. I am extremely chsrismatic and pretty good looking but live with chronic pain even though I am young. Have ptsd cause both my based best friends are dead, saw my dad die at 12. I was fucked from the start. Would suicide if it weren't for my mom and brother. Not being dramatic. Any GI doctors on here tell me your discord.

Ask yourself, would you rather live with swedes or brazilians?