Should we do our next Special Military Operation (CBO) aimed at protecting endangered ethnic Russian population here?

Should we do our next Special Military Operation (CBO) aimed at protecting endangered ethnic Russian population here?

Attached: Kazakhstan_European_Rus.png (1000x640, 273K)

its inevitable
but you will butcher it like the one in Ukraine

Not really, we just take regions where Russians have a presence and hold them, roughly third of the country

>next
Try to salvage the current one first.

Attached: 1652583798675.jpg (800x675, 70.84K)

It's over already, we need to liberate last 20 % of Donbass and it's done

>and it's done
lol you lost
lmao

In two more weeks, I presume?

You need to take the western third of the country as well for the oil and gas fields.

Didnt Lavrov just say that your goal isnt Donbass but more? In the end nothing is done unless Ukraine accepts peace and I am not sure if the populance allows Zelensky to surrender Donbass or majority of southern Ukraine

Taking and holding territory is not losing

2-4 more months

И чo дaльшe?

Attached: изображение_2022-07-27_210136124.png (1296x767, 790.16K)

Lavrov also said we will not invade like a week before CBO began, I don't think you should trust him

take it all Ivan
Restore USSR or Empire(or both at the same time)

You mean after you will retreat from Ukraine?
I wouldn't do another one
You are gay

>largest territorial expansion since the 20th century
>losing
Dumb hohol piggy

Lavrov said the goal is a complete regime change in Ukraine.

He is bluffing, that was the initial goal when Special Military Operation (CBO) started, it has been abandoned in late March after our military pulled from Kiev

>invade country with the overwhelming financial and political support of every western nation
>get significant territorial gains
>economy is barely affected
this is objectively a W, the fuck are you on?

Maybe you should have done it there in the first place, I think russian troops were there recently tho to quell the riots so maybe they are already ''protected''

It was just President Kazakhstan 2 cucking President Kazakhstan 1 and his relatives

What do russians do in Kazahkstan? I wonder what their life is like, I dont know anything about the place

They lived there for last 300 years, before soviets decided to draw stupid borders(just like with ukraine). Everything is relatively ok, but in past 3-4 years number of russophobic people in kazakh government increased. Also many russians from north kazakhstan emigrate to Russia every year

>It's over already, we need to liberate last 20 % of Donbass and it's done

What about the kikes that ran and flee Ukraine, its inevitable that the Long Arm of the Left (the west) will push them back into power somehow to come after you in another proxy somehow.

Attached: 1641485782684.png (631x474, 147.98K)

They were sent to live there in three major waves, first as peasants during Stolypin's reforms in 1910s, then as prisoners of Gulag in Stalin years and then during Virgin Lands campaign of 1960s when commies tried to turn steppes into fertile lands, after that they got left there lmao

Actually according to 1987 census Russians were only 12 % of population in Kazakhstan

>it has been abandoned in late March after our military pulled from Kiev

was the initial push from the north to protect the nuclear plants? After they planted mines along the highway into Kiev is that why you stopped trying to reach kiev from the north?

Attached: 1645731602990.jpg (720x424, 20.95K)

1897 census*