Why do the retards on this board say that Freemasons and Jews corrupted America?

America has literally create by Anglo-Americans Freemasons and funded by Sabbatean-Frankist Jews. Lafayette, Ben Franklin and Washington were in the same masonic lodge (9 sisters) as Voltaire, Diderot and many more. Google "Junius Frey" "Adam Weishaupt" or "Jacob Frank" or even "John Desaguliers". The Jewish idea of the American Dream and the way it was propagated in music, cinema, entertainment and education is what held America together and made its pop culture conquer the world. Before Jews became the elite in Hollywood and New York there was very little that could be defined as American imagery and identity. Even the idealised portrayal of the Old West is a Jewish construct. The idyllic image of prairies and wholesome rural life? Jewish fiction. WASPs only reach their true potential with jewish helping hands. And this is not only true for America but for Europe too. Who do you think financed the Renaissance and the Age of Discoveries? Even things the Europeans on this board complain about like Liberalism and Communism/Marxism are European creations honed in America and re-exported to Europe (Herbert Marcuse, father of the New Left, worked for the OSS/CIA. The same CIA that was helped by fugitive Nazis/Facists against the Advancement of Communism in the West. Google "Operation Gladio").

Attached: 465664.png (1063x1345, 2.68M)

Butt

Attached: 1658017624910.png (225x225, 9.51K)

God I wish my ass were that FAT

CAN I FUCK HER ASS?

It can be, take the plastic surgery pill bog

>But Nazism

>Baron Rudolf von Sebottendorff (1875-1945), was a Freemason and practitioner of alchemy. In 1900 he moved to Turkey where he met the Jewish Termudi family, who introduced him to Rosicrucianism and led to his initiation into a local Masonic lodge. In 1910 he founded a lodge of the Bektashi Order in Constantinople. Returning to Germany, in 1917 he founded the Thule Society, an occult organization that led to the German Workers' Party-joined in 1919 by Adolf Hitler, who transformed it into the Nazi Party. Sebottendorff left the Thule Society as it became increasingly political, fleeing to Turkey
Sebottendorff (Adam Glauer) was a Freemason funded by Thessaloniki Jews. Karl Harrer was jewish. Grassinger sold the Beobachter to Glauer. It's jews and masons all round, again

Attached: 1638668073650.png (3616x4496, 3.9M)

this.
fpbp
based
op been owned once again

Shill, not reading.

Ahh look, a schizo 'jews run everything' poster just schizophrenically popping in

not reading all of that but holy shit look at that ass

hahaha this is a weird shaped woman why do you want to look like that i mean she clearly chose to? does she have a job in comedy or something?

This meme has a grain of truth, user. I'm not saying they can't do it on their own merits. They are one of the few, if not the only, organized minority that exists.

Attached: 1542554893883.png (462x634, 248.93K)

You're a homosexual if you wouldn't have sex with her

Sitting on a man's face would be attempted murder, damn.

POOPA

get glasses my nig they are cheap. i've fucked woman you'd come hands free on the regular and i aint try to be funny here. if i'd show examples you wouldnt believe me anyways. she looks like a comedian.
i could have sex with her, yes, i would chose not to. really get glasses. one mans trash is another mans treasure i guess hahaha

Attached: B1673A51-B0B2-4CCB-AC6B-C55335F7C151.jpg (1362x828, 200.05K)

homo

Attached: 1655172726694.jpg (205x246, 8.23K)

the problem is you have no clue so let me tell a thing or two. fake tits are lets say 50% nice to look at, maybe 70% i dont want to be unfair. they are 100% horrible to the touch. they are like cold to the touch fakeish bags. this is horrible. really. there is hardly anything more horrible to touch at a woman than fake tits. sit opposite of her and stare, no problemo. touch while fuck, really nothing to chase i would say avoid at all cost. really. she seems to have a fake ass as well. so this applies here too. were do you plan to touch her? lololol
her face is 6/10 maximum, i am very very kind here. she seem to have fake lips too are you fucking me right here you idiot hahahahahahah. she has very thin hair, not nice. she is, i only assume here since proportion, that she is short. this dosent compliment her comical body shape that is fake.
if you lust after this comical woman, i can only assume that this is bc of lack of experience or you have some kind of fetish, thats ok i dont. i like beautiful woman, not comedians with fake unusable everything with suboptimal face.
good bye

>às colônias ibéricas
Só as colônias da Espanha. Portugal sempre foi fechada com os Anglos.

>The Anglo-Portuguese Treaty of 1373 was signed on 16 June 1373 between King Edward III of England and King Ferdinand and Queen Eleanor of Portugal. It established a treaty of "perpetual friendships, unions [and] alliances" between the two seafaring nations. It is the oldest continuous treaty in effect to this day. It was reinforced throughout history, including in 1386, 1643, 1654, 1660, 1661, 1703, 1815 and by a secret declaration in 1899. It was recognized in the Treaties of Arbitration in the 20th century between Britain and Portugal in 1904 and 1914

Attached: 0-712_autistic-screeching-england-and-wales-png-download-anglo.png (860x613, 73.74K)