Be police

>be police
>restrain violent drug addict
>go to prison for the rest of your life

oooo say can you seeeeeeee

Attached: bb.jpg (1233x864, 530.24K)

The lesson for cops is: never chase a nigger under any circumstances.

>rest of your life
>3 years

Guilty of nothing more than witnessing a nigger swallow his bag of dope and OD.

The guy said he couldn't breath he pissed his pants the pigs could see the piss running down the pavement. The pigs acted like fucking moronic murderers that day and now are paying for it.

Another political prisoner.

He was saying he couldn't breath while je was still sitting in the squad car, untouched. Nig who cried wolf

The nigger overdosed on fentanyl there were 2 autopsies you stupid faggot

cope. he was suffocating under the wait of the officer kneeling on his back

Every first aid class ever tells you if someone is having trouble breathing ask them if they can breathe. If they say anything it means they are able to breathe and the problem is not really respiratory. "I can't breathe" is actually a heart problem vast majority of the time, and that restraint would not cause heart problems. The nigger just straight up OD'ed and people are going to prison over it.

People who cry wolf don't wind up dead. Tyrant Boot licker

Absolutely based work effort. Fuck that nigger

Those pigs are murdering tyrants

If I was a cop, I would never get out of my car again. Since Whites comply like good goys, I'd write them enough tickets to keep my job.

If only pigs had the balls to just quit outright. Imagine if every cop quit in the country and how quickly the government would fall on its knees begging for mercy.

Go get beat by a porch of BLM niggers you coonloving faggot. The ONLY good function of cops is killing niggers. Lurk moar

Nope. Neck on the knee is harmless.

A nigger is dead and a couple pigs had their lives ruined.
What's the fucking problem?

Attached: 1610974040500.jpg (800x800, 291.84K)

can you even get out of your own car without supervision you fat retard

all cops deserve a bullet in the head

>wait
fucking retard

Attached: 1658859518840715.jpg (600x600, 24.66K)

okay, so a gunshot victim in shock is yelling "SOMETHING BIT ME, SOMETHING BIT ME"
even though everyone can see that it's a gunshot wound.
Are the doctors obligated to treat the gunshot as a bite?

You'd write tickets no matter what. Cops have quotas they have to meet. They don't work for the people the generate revenue

should have let him od in the back of the police truck. no one would know that nigger's name

how can you keep bargaining? it's been like 2 years already. it's over. you lost. move on.

Fuck off you'll never be a real girl. You love the cop dick

I wish. Then at least St. Chauvin would've actually had the joy of killing a nigger.

Literally the lesson of crying wolf. They end up dead.

but he did user!

Sure.

Niggers attack each other 200x more than whites attack niggers. Niggers attack whites 25x more than whites attack niggers. It will only get increasingly worse and nothing will ever fix it because NIGGERS are barely recognizable as humans and cant be in white civilization.you fucking baboon fever faggot

Nah. If a nigger is involved, I'd just drive by and look the other way. I wouldn't go to prison over a nigger. Just like I wouldn't join the military to die for jews, let the christgolems do that. lol

Sacred animals to Mutts

Attached: 1619437915662.png (1201x1189, 722.85K)

^ This. What the actual fuck is his problem? THEY END UP DEAD. THAT'S THE MORAL!!!! OH MY GOD!!!
Am I real? Nothing is real. I'm...going to bed. I don't want to wake up here again.
If I do, I'm coming to their home. I will go inside when they fall asleep.

>wait
Nice Freudian slip.

I’ve done BJJ for some time. What I thought about the situation wasn’t that the lack of oxygen was a problem but the stopping the circulation of blood to the brain was the real issue. Idk if blood circulation was cut off or not just a guess.

You could break the neck from pressure of cut off blood supply. Maybe he did OD but knee on neck is dangerous.

I don't think he stopped the circulation. The video makes it look worse than it is, but you can see in several parts where Floyd is still able to move Chauvins knee, which would indicate to me he wasn't applying nearly as much pressure as people are suggesting. He had no bruising on his neck and he had known heart problems + he was obviously high as fuck and took several more pills while in the police vehicle. All evidence points to a simple case of OD.