You WILL become a whore in NeuDeutschland!

Attached: 33hw7u.jpg (843x1161, 185.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/world/no-job-no-excuse-for-turning-down-sex-work-20050131-gdklhb.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holes voted for this

This has been posted a lot recently, but all I can find regarding this is some shit from 2005 that never really proves it. If this is happening post archived links to actual proof, and not the shit from mid 2000’s

That there hasn't been a second holocaust in Germany is proof there wasn't a first.

>you WILL become a whore in NeuDeutschland!
>implying women will refuse
>implying sex worker is not the apparatus of mentally & physically weak people
Good luck germanons, I'll use those services soon enough

Attached: women sex worker not human.jpg (1125x1905, 253.42K)

Attached: 1658788860492831.png (958x932, 20.88K)

This is from 2005

baka.com.au/world/no-job-no-excuse-for-turning-down-sex-work-20050131-gdklhb.html

>apparently has some sort of degree
>worked at least two waiting jobs before
>somehow still can't find a job and receives social security payments at fucking 25
Lets be real here, being a whore is probably all she's good for.

Attached: 1651743764077.jpg (720x721, 49.8K)

So?

>he thinks paying taxes is better than squeezing the state out of welfare cash
ngmi

We're talking Hartz IV here, not ALG I. That's like 400 eurodollars a month and the job centre will be on your ass all the time with non-sensical offers for bottom of the barrel dead-end jobs you'll have to apply for under threat of having your benefits cut. It's honestly not worth it.

There literally 0 % of something like this holding up if it even happened at all.

t. law fag

How do people qualify for the big bucks the amount of gypsies I see absolutely stacked with cash just off of defrauding the state with their 8 kids is astounding?

Has the situation evolved over there? German-anons, what's the current state of your godless country?

No idea. There's definitely ways to game the system and kids make it easier to get out more cash but most of the subhumans you see running around here with more money than they should reasonably own (mostly Arabs) tend to get it from criminal backgrounds. Getting a BMW through uncle Achmed's connctions to the Abou Chaker clan is probably a lot easier than setting up some elaborate scheme to drain some extra NEETbux every month.
Not as bad as Any Forums makes it out to be, worse than the average German is willing to accept.

Steady decline. Every leftist delusion the USA creates get copied and integrated as fast as possible here. Resistance is not allowed(nazi).

Fucking lmao this reads like a doujinshi plot

Attached: 1558445948887.jpg (1024x544, 139.96K)

tell the "sex workers" they can normalize dating men under 6 feet tall and watch the steam come out of the ears

This. Imagine how much more fun it'll be to fuck hookers in Germany knowing they are being forced to work there or give up the career woman lifestyle.
>You're either a trad stay at home housewife or a potential hooker
This actually rules. Nature is healing, women are the virus.

Thx. I'm quite concerned about the coercion by government agencies to force people into morally duplicit lifestyles. I'd rather be forced into a 2nd class citizen role under sharia law than live under a government that tries to actively coerced girls into brothels.

We don't have legalized prostitution kraut.

I wouldn't mind people who get Hartz IV being forced into prostitution but sadly they've currently suspended enforcement of the rules, so that oisn't happening anytime soon.

>sex work is real work.
>wait no not me.
Lol get fucked.