Why do leftists push so hard for public transportation?

Why do leftists push so hard for public transportation?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 11.27.05 AM.png (948x1180, 1.66M)

for the same reason you repost this same fucking thread every day with the same loaded question

niggers tongue my anus

They want to control your every move

how can you just slash prices by 90%, does that mean the prices never had to be that high in the first place or are they going into debt or what

>save energy
show me surplus energy. show me what spending surplus energy looks like. show me energy claus coming over year to bestow upon a nation a boon of energy to be used on building projects, celebrations of pride and joy. show me what saved energy looks like

>car

can go wherever you want

>public transport

only goes where govt want

its fucking simple

Attached: .gif (112x112, 302.15K)

public transportation is awesome when you don't have niggers and commies. You don't need a car, everything is clean, you can go get drunk and get home with no issues, Its far cheaper to travel, and you can do your work during your commute. You even get to know your fellow commuters and catch up every morning. Even rush hour isn't that bad provided it isnt too crowded, you just put in a podcast or audiobook. Fuckin' great.

The problem is niggers and commies. Stop pretending it isnt. Never mention public transportation again with condemning the existence of niggers and commies.

I fucking hate taking the train in Sweden. Constant delays, drunk white trash and loud Arabs blasting their durkadurka from cellphone speakers. In addition train tickets here can be absurdly expensive to the extant that it's often cheaper to fly domestically. That said public transportation can be great, but a prerequisite for that is a homogeneous high-trust society and the infrastructure to support it.

Germans are autistic, evil, and retarded.

Ive seen watch white slaves be pimped by Muslims as they sat back, took a cut, fucked them themselves, assist the Muslims with police security, and massive access to every rail stations. If you're not selling a white slave in Germany, something is wrong with you. The liberal white woman is a pink abomination. Akmed can have those pigs.

Attached: bianca-roux-still-555ad08.jpg (800x800, 46.37K)

show me an energy company sending out energy stimulus in the form of fully charged batteries, or generators, or fuel to be used by its customers in any way they choose as a result of all the hard work saving said energy. show me the fruits of energy saving labor

Increase dependency on the state. This should be obvious.

didn't they just abolish that cheap ticket deal they had...it was something like 9 euros for the whole country or whatever. Some German user would know.

Who builds the roads that determine where your car can go?

In big cities, dense urban areas, and national highspeed rail connecting to said big cites... its a good idea, especially trains and metros. Unironically great for the unwashed masses and for tourist. They should just leave the rural areas alone let me have an american pickup truck.

>another lane ought to fix the congestion
coming to a neighbourhood near you

Attached: b4e40fc585b2406181d4d3abccae3056.jpg (491x591, 80.74K)

This is obviously more preferable to catching a train, right?

Attached: main-qimg-3a2049f5f919629c65adcd4c6d327e78-lq.jpg (602x887, 210.88K)

>needing roads
Should’ve bought a unimog

It’s not imagine the diseases and poors. I don’t want poor people touching me. Just don’t live in a city, retard.

dont ask questions user! that's antisemitic!

thats not in the EU dumb nigger anus tonguing faggot kike

Attached: 1651499997936.jpg (732x556, 35.99K)

>Globalists
Well in your continent, it's beneficial. You have the infrastructure and your monies go towards it, might as well use it. But at the same time, they want you to get mogged.. so I understand the hesitancy

roads are everywhere and you can then store a bicycle in your car/truck for trips into wilderness.

the reason they public transport shill is because then govt decides where economically lives and where dies and therefore where the people live. look at all those towns in the middle of nowhere in america. the ONLY thing keeping them alive is car ownership. if you remove car ownership everyone moves to cities. im sure theyd hate that

Attached: 90.jpg (650x650, 52.65K)

>It’s not imagine the diseases and poors. I don’t want poor people touching me. Just don’t live in a city, retard.

Exactly... think about it like this: There will be less niggers on the road causing traffic, less niggers in line to the gas pump, less niggers parking their shit boxes next to your car, and most importantly... less niggers with car insurance ruining rates for us.

Fucking mutts.
nuke them all I say

>roads are everywhere
So is public transport

Correct, that's in countries like America, Canada, the UK, and Australia, who have forgone public transport in favour of cementing their entire country.

But they don't though, do they Bong? 95% of people's trips in a car are formulaic and consist of little more than:
>to work and back
>to shops and back
>to school and back
That's it, and this need for linear, predictable transport is perfectly accomodated by linear public transport like trains. Your argument of "you can go anywhere" is no different than people who drive gas guzzling 4x4s. Sure they can off-road at any time, yet the average 4x4 owner never uses the car for this purpose, it's a glorified soccer mom passenger car that acts as a roll cage in the likely event she drives into someone else.

Attached: main-qimg-faf2d0e652cfd4091a28cbf820a48660-lq.jpg (602x399, 70.58K)

Public transportation like trains and busses are the solution to clear American roads of niggers. Just think about it.

I would rather niggers drive their own cars than have to sit next to niggers in public transport. I feel like people who like public transport are just coping poors.