Press S to spit on "Great" Britain

S

Affirmative action at the highest of highest levels.

businessinsider.com/uk-perceived-racist-if-sunak-not-prime-minister-donor-2022-7

Attached: gb.jpg (878x855, 106.98K)

theyre getting really on the nose with the whole "hold the country hostage with mean names" schtick. When will everyone stop caring about the opinions of busy bodies?

Elect the brownie or you're a TYRANT FASHISTER

His opposition can use that against him. If the only reason he’s being elected is because of his ethnicity then he isn’t an ideal candidate

>uk will be perceived as racist
good?

But I am racist against pajeetnigger midgets.

It will be like America during the Obama's years, with the Turtle McConnell too scared to really go against Obama in order to not be called a "racist"

and just like that "anti-establishment anti-money in politics" hippes started cheering
cucks everywhere

He’s taller than most of the people he stands next to lol

Accelerate.
It will have to get this stupid before things can return to normal.
The dumber it gets, the easier it'll be for white men to run for _______ office and be able to point to this story as "yeah, try the diversity shit on me, I dare you."

It’s been 10 years since that time and a lot has changed
Getting a pity vote for being black or pajeet isn’t going to be seen as a good thing
At least I really hope not

>everyone stop caring
the medias that run those stories 24/7 are paid by the exact same doners
and the invaders already don't care, they'll vote for fellow niggers either way
faggots are also one issue voters, same with child killers
really the ammount of people who actually care is already small

>preceived as rascist
i really dont think that this is a thing is it? this is meaningless. literally. no fun no joke. think about it.
>fiction terriTORY

there was shit like this years ago here, where city councils were far too white, despite the candidates AND voters being diverse.
No solution in the article, no real information, just "these people in decision-making positions look white and that's no good"

Whites enable shitskins and jews

It's blatantly obvious if you watch/listen to any of the UK media, that the general public would rather vote in a white retard who would destroy the country in six months than face the shame of having a brown man as PM.

ah, a director at a company called "THE PUNJABI SOCIETY OF BRITISH ISLES LTD" and who owns the company mentioned through a UK holding company, then a Belgian company that I cant find the owners of within 5 min has a point of view that supports the WEF supported Sunak. My shock could not be imagined.

Vote for Dishi Rishi

Bud bud, ding ding, two-ninety nine.

I am starting to become okay with being perceived as racist if it starts fixing how fucked up everything has become

>The dumber it gets, the easier it'll be for white men to run for _______ office
the longer it goes on the more shitskins there are to outvote the whites
(((they))) wont let anyone win that will fix the problems anyway, representative democracy is a rigged game, a show

Attached: vooter3.jpg (1286x741, 94.39K)

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!
[--[-

It doesn’t stop. Next up is first black of first paki. After that it’s first woman of colour/any race. Then ‘only second of ...’, and we’re well past the 20 or so years they need to seal the deal.

That smart of them because his loyalty lies with brown people.

Sure, and white politicians are loyal to whites, right? Surely you can't be this retarded.

white civilization is collapsing at free-fall speed and it makes me incredibly horny

Attached: photo6.jpg (700x932, 149.4K)

At 5'6 he most certainly is not

I think (((they))) have decided they dont want to even attempt to appease white people anymore
They figure whites wont do anything no matter what they do to whites

They dont even need to gives whites the illusion that they have some control

I don't know mate, they seem to not be on board with her stupid shit either

Attached: thejessicavalentigriefbanning.png (1774x812, 642.64K)

> Another bong thread
This site is completely obsessed with Bongland, wtf, every other thread is either about Bongland, or anons start crying about Bongland in that thread.