Cold showers are next on the globohomo agenda

You will eat ze bugs
You will sleep in ze pod
You will get ze vax
You will not have ze heated water
You will own nothing and you will be happy
Seriously why are they shilling cold showers so hard?

Attached: 1652970181636.png (387x340, 223.95K)

Try it first nigger. It feels great. Been doing it since 2009. Start by blasting your face with cold water and tell me it's bad.

Think harder, why?

Cold showers are actually good
They are good for your health and your testicles

>Seriously why are they shilling cold showers so hard?
It's a shock to your pulmonary system. They want vaxxies to die.

>Try it first nigger. It feels great. Been doing it since 2009. Start by blasting your face with cold water and tell me it's bad.
Why? It's retarded. Hot showers ftw

Showering itself is globohomo.
"Oh you have to shower for muh social norms" No, you will smell my filth and you will deal with it

Cold showers can be quite refreshing and better than coffee at waking people up in the morning.

All a warm shower does is make you want to go back to bed.

>t. bong cant handle the cold despite living in it his whole life

Pathetic

Cold showers are unironically good for you though. We do them here in Sweden for the fuck of it. Finns do the opposite where they overheat in sauna
Being a lard who just does whatever feels good is not always best for you user. Makes you weak. Sitting in hot water all relaxed does not build resilience

Attached: Screen+Shot+2019-07-17+at+11.26.40+AM.png (776x880, 900.56K)

Seems super uncomfortable for no reason

Cold showers are better for my skin

>t. Runs openBSD on desktop

It's been known for literal decades that cold showers increase test, you retarded faggot. Did you not go to high school? Did you not try to find any and all ways to "be more manly"? Cold showers were always the first response.
It's also good for your hair.
you are unironically braindead and I hope you stop using the Internet soon.

In other news, a recent study shows that cold showers can cause heart attacks

america is supposed to be the cult of suffering. do you flail yourself?

We evolved to bathe in cold water and live in unheated settings.

>Sitting in hot water all relaxed does not build resilience
Lol

It's amazing after a hot day but the reason this is now a danger is it is yet another cause of SADS (kek). Vax-induced of course.

I feel good as fuck after taking a cold shower
fuck off heat comfort blanket jew

Never seen on bit of actual evidence for this

Crank it up and be like a rotisserie chicken

>america is supposed to be the cult of sufferin
Thats a euro thing

Really you should do both. It's a great way to exercise your vascular system.
Personally, I take a cold shower first thing in the morning, and a hot shower in the evening. If I had a sauna, I would do that, too.

But cold showers are fucking great in summer. Surely youtube videos can be done by random normies instead of evil actors, right?

>worries about his testosterone levels
>his

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 16.01K)

That's just completely wrong when it comes to the past 50,000 years or so. Otherwise we'd have much thicker fur.

I swim in the freezing ocean and cold rivers but I haven’t been able to do cold showers. Cold water immersion is exhilarating and almost addictive once you’re in there. But at home in the shower versus a beach or forest? I don’t know bros that’s a hard one to get into.

Until I do not have access to hot water FUCK COLD SHOWERS

>he's not covered with thick body hair
flag checks out

I heat it up extra warm for the xenoestrogens can be absorbed into my skin directly :)

Cold showers build cold tolerance which is essential for white men in our natural habitat.

>all these cope replies

what will happen after 30 days of cold shower? do you tell me or are you planning to stay a faggot forever jesus christ man
>ze bug ze yadadadadadada uninteresting bs

Scalding hot showers are bad for your skin.
You're actually sweating while taking a hot shower, but you're wet so you don't notice. If you go straight from hot to towel dry, you're leaving a layer of sweat and BO on yourself.
Warm shower to decrease, then rinse cold. I put my head directly under the water while lowering the temp so it's less jarring then let it run down my back, by then you can rinse everywhere no problem. It closes your pores to keep shit out too.
You'll get out of the shower feeling much cleaner, more alert and refreshed. Feels incredible.
The Romans used to have the frigidarium at bath houses; a cold room where you went for this purpose after the caldarium (hot bath), post exercise.
If you're not rinsing cold, you're mildly stinky.

Some chuds are gonna die of hypothermia because of this thread, for sure.

cold water is eh.

I've been taking cold showers for years.

Attached: Shrug.jpg (318x334, 32.35K)

I just do a normal warm shower then hit the cold for a few minutes at the end

Just do #noshower like me, fucking losers.

He looks disgusting--nipples protruding--hair balding. Very very disrespectful.

Not an argument

Cold showers are literally the best shit for your skin, hair, immune system and overal mood after showering. And it's actually one of the only efficient lifestyle changes that not only saves you a shitton of money, it really helps with water and heating consumption.
Only beta bitches can't handle cold showers and have to stare down the drain while they spend 20+ minutes having a hot shower like the cucks they are.

>Cold showers are next on the globohomo agenda
cope
i love cold showers
hot showers make you slobby and lazy
also, they are iritating on skin
after cold showering for about a year, im also much more tolerant to low or high temperature
its natural to shower in cold water and just because you pay more for hot water, it doesnt mean anything
i will get so far as to say that the kikes actually want you to shower in hot water to make you lazy and to make you pay more

>hypothermia from a shower
didnt realize you were so weak Hans

this. hot showers should be before bed to relax better and sleep well with exceptions if you live in cold areas. cold or lukewarm showers should be for mornings to help you wake up specially if you live in very hot areas

Anglos are so retarded lmao. You can't fucking handle unheated showers in the middle of summer you should kys

>Being a lard who just does whatever feels good is not always best for you user. Makes you weak. Sitting in hot water all relaxed does not build resilience
you talk a big game considering your country is being replaced by immigrants just like everyone elses. does watching your women get raped also build up your resilience?

That's why no wants to be around you nasty pig

I’m only 10 but I have black friends why are you talking about black people so rudely?

Any Forumsizen here, cold showers are good.

>Scalding hot showers are bad for your skin.
Are the only options on American showers really "scalding hot" and "freezing cold"? Nothing in between?

OP here. I'm about to take a cold shower wish me look. Should I jack off as well or not?

Just like all your posts.

>Jewish cope
Drop the soap and don't pick it back up again, moshe. All you need is a nice rain to clean off with every few months.

I like my showers hot but at the end I crank the cold and the shock feels really good.

hot shower at night to sleep great
cold shower to wakeup for work
>they don't want you sleeping well

An attempt to reduce water wastage since incels take longer showers than usual due to loneliness and depression

You probably say the same thing about weightlifting, running, hunting, camping and hiking?

Hot water kills bacteria and viruses. Cold water does not

This i take a cold shower to wake up in the morning its far better then hot but then again i work in a meat room where the average temp is 40 degrees cutting ribeyes and tbones.

*is about to make millions*

Attached: 1638363813470.jpg (3840x2160, 3.38M)

Maybe I’ll try slowly decreasing the temp over time.

Nothing better than ice cold water on your face though.

Your dick will shrivel up so bad that jacking off will be the last thing you wanna do lol