“We are the greatest military in the world”

Is this true?

Attached: EBAA125E-8A71-4ADB-94A8-299290A5963B.jpg (4397x2931, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
youtu.be/ssSJwcMOiDA
youtu.be/1WHIr-IFqAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not in the slightest. Go choke on more goatfucker cock.

greatest zogbots a jew could ever dream of having, yes

Canada is the worlds most powerful country only in the heads of canadians

>we're the greatest military in the world
perhaps
>we're the gayest military in the world
definately

Attached: burgerpunk.jpg (2390x3528, 1.32M)

seems like it

>Is this true?
Name a war you won in the field without help?
I'll wait, little usa.

Attached: 2022 - us embassy in Berlin evacuated.jpg (3678x2638, 1.12M)

No. Our military literally could not defeat sandnigger militias over the course of 2 decades. And it has gotten worse since.

If greatness is measured by losing every war, then yes, the US military is the greatest.

Greatest at sucking cocks, LMAO.

Attached: 1649884590208.png (1280x960, 315.17K)

I’m waiting for the actual veterans to chime in, personally I dislike my country’s military and it’s track record

The gay gang used to be an exclusive US military thing. Now with globohomo everyone is walking around like a united states marine youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Semper fags.jpg (720x389, 72.1K)

Those are us military bases in your country, not brothels Hans

Jews are servants

youtu.be/ssSJwcMOiDA

Attached: Power structure of worldly things.gif (828x610, 83.88K)

Theoretically, yes. In practice, we're just as incompetent as everyone else and the only difference between us and Russia is that our bullshit costs more for less.

if bombing the shit out of villages across the globe for decades means the greatest army then yes.

Are they? It's hard to tell the difference.

Attached: 1649875245866.jpg (2048x2048, 347.9K)

You misspelled China. Yankee devil

Attached: china will conquer.jpg (2208x2642, 1.83M)

As long as they aren't fighting farmers with rifles.

Attached: Vietnam-and-Afghanistan.jpg (768x431, 41.86K)

See those patriotic whites? Yeah, not so much anymore you kids diddling nigger tranny faggot monkeypox peddler.

I figured we had superior supply chain ops compared to them, since we were able to supply a prolonged and declining war effort in the middle east

Well they give you a discount because you’re their favorite

It's still true, although we're a shadow of our former might. Our hardware is terrifying but the people expected to wield it are a joke. Imagine all the people who were mocked and bullied in high school plus room temp IQ nogs and spics, THAT is the military in 2022.

t. civvy who works on base,

> Flat Earth
> da joos dindu nuffins
> jesuits, freemasons and dozens of other mafias aren’t mostly the same people as joos
(((gay)))

Our supply chains are fairly sophisticated, but the main issue with them is that they have to stretch across the entire planet, across two separate seas. And of course, the growing complexity of having to deal with this invites massive complications that can cripple a supply chain. Russia and China don't have to deal with that, which gives them the advantage in this regard in their respective regions.

Jews are middle management shop keepers. Only common people and American hillbillies think the lowly jew rag merchants are in charge of anything youtu.be/1WHIr-IFqAo

Attached: Rothchilds are shop keepers .jpg (709x402, 135.44K)

Who needs a discount to kill the americancer scum if any human is happy to do that for free?

Attached: 1650644789129.png (824x856, 926.1K)

best military for israel

If it isn't, you should demand your money back

Attached: 18-27-58-rising-defence-budget-is-making-the-world-a-more-dangerous-place-1.png (551x556, 106.29K)

Sounds like another job Africans are better at doing than you

It really depends on the level of help.
1776, would have lost without help from europe
1812. Won
Mexican war Won
Civil war Won/Lost
Spanish american won
World War 1. We were never attacked. Germany might have won-ish without us involvement. Certainly would not have been a versailles treaty
World War 2. Would have won pacific theater. Never attacked by European forces. Not sure how europe would end up with lots of bombers.
Korea. Ended a stalemate, i think the us and south korea would have pulled it off without other help
Vietnam, lost

Middleast/south american/ native americans. The us is pretty good at beating the shit out of weaker opponents when out governemt doesnt have its head up its ass.