HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

They've really learned nothing from GamerGate have they?

Attached: rockstar.jpg (595x710, 91.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=npCRO_ghDjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rockstar ended with RDR2.

What's wrong with a big booty latina I thought you chuds loved that

She's going to be the most racist motherfucker in the entire franchise.

>kinder
>gentler
>Hispanic woman now depicted mowing down police and curbstomping whores

Good thing I will only pirate their shitty games.

$5 Says she bashes White men but also fucks them

So, like real life

Yeah against whites. Now that I think about it, none of the GTA protagonists have been racist at all, not even based Tommy, so it's a low bar.

As long as it's not a tranny abomination, I'm fine. Also the series already features an ax-crazy Latina as an antagonist whos not any less ruthless than any of the main guys.

She's also actually a man who is pretending to be a woman.

so it will be hyper realistic lol. Brown women love BWC.

we all know she’ll be some slim ‘badass bitch’ type character, but it would be really funny if it was some total goblina with like 5 kids

isn't it wonderful???

Attached: latinas.webm (720x720, 2.93M)

Do we at least get to pick their pronouns?

I don’t get what’s wrong with that. As long as she can face rape women with daddy issues in her car, I don’t see the problem

>latina
>not latinx
wow are the sexist now?

So it's going to be a massive failure, then.

Why didn't he hit her? This is a situation where physical violence will quell the stupid bitch.

A female GTA protagonist is stupid though. How the fuck is a woman supposed to believably pull a man out of his car to carjack him?

But I'm more concerned with the comment about them becoming a more "progressive company".

The GTA3 era games - 3, Vice City, and San Andreas - are beloved precisely because Rockstar was anti-PC and made fun of everyone. In RDR2, leftist morality was obviously starting to creep in with little in game virtue signals like not losing honor for killing KKK members or not being able to shoot Indians or Mika being racist and the implication that simply being racist is worse than all the shit Dutch's gang does. Now it seems they've gone full pozz.

They're bringing back Catalina?
youtube.com/watch?v=npCRO_ghDjw

If you dated a Latina before, they have a sick thing about getting turned on after a fight, and having angry sex.

>more progressive company

Why sure it's fine to kill everyone you see but god forbid you hurt somebodies feelings....

If she's a fiend for BWC I'll buy the game.

A Latino/a as a main chracter of a criminal gang themed
Video Game.
The game coded by a white majority development team for the profits of mostly white investors.
Twitter advertiser has a Germanic family name.
Sales aimed at a first world public, white majority.
I am seeing a major white racist trope here

Can someone explain why both the left and right in the first world are racist against hispanics? most of us are educated and hardworking individuals.
its racist to be used by the left as a token minority for virtue signaling by whites.
its racist to be used by the right as a scapegoat for violent crime in the first world by whites.

Attached: 1437392201671 (1).png (741x649, 23.37K)

This is making them sound pretty great, not gonna lie.

he is a latina virgin, they don't understand...........

Also it will be super successful so long as its not a tranny as a hot latina would be easy and very successful coomer bait if nothing else.

Attached: 1657999466334.jpg (640x632, 75.97K)

Not only that, it's going to break immersion for all of the gangs in the game to take some beaner chick seriously. Can you imagine the mafia sending some 5'3" chick out on serious criminal missions?

I hope shes hot.

I live in rural Canada. The only spics we have here are seasonal and allocated to picking vegetables. No fiery latinas come this far north.

Its staged dipshits

You mean San Andres?

Based and redpilled

>most of us are educated and hardworking individuals

Attached: doubt.png (600x358, 114.47K)

Still true what I said. Also some of the more crazier ones get a little stabby.

Never support them after they do this, never

Well, for one, women don't fight, are not tough and usually aren't athletic. Not very clever either. It'll be very unrealistic, which is a turn-off. Even if that character is Catalina, it'll be unappealing.

Attached: Catalina.jpg (420x311, 11.42K)

>OH NO THERE IS GOING TO BE A BROWN WOMAN IN MY VIDYA PLEASE HELP ME

Attached: 1641109898255.gif (644x800, 500.89K)