THIS IS A CHRISTIAN NATION

>THIS IS A CHRISTIAN NATION

Attached: christian nation.jpg (615x345, 80.18K)

>nation
see that's where you're wrong, kango

It’s a good thing the founding fathers were all theocratic priests

Are you saying you'd rather this be a Jewish nation instead?

technically, jews were in america first

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Kid looks like a jew

i want to ship all of you crypto-jews back to israel

Attached: 1658483451600942.jpg (645x773, 50.49K)

Providence has given to our people the choice of their ruler, and it is the duty, as well as the privilege and interest of our CHRISTIAN NATION to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.”

John Jay, Founding Father, First Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court

Attached: 46221547-01FD-4250-9170-E4977E84675B.jpg (1280x1656, 523.45K)

>Kid looks like a jew
you're getting it
this is really what they look like

apparently a seditious kike

read celsus' On the True Doctrine. Christians are an alien race

Every Christian I see IRL is tall, fit, and decent looking. Every satanist I see IRL is a completely bald obese manlet with cringe tattoos.

I know... I know... but I'm just going to keep doing it... I'm going to keep loving White people and Jesus

Attached: BIBLICALLY CORRECT TO BE A TITS MAN.png (1131x1609, 1011.49K)

“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”

John Adams, Founding Father, 2nd US President

Attached: 1A65D793-249D-4FE3-A3DE-E55B3D08A666.jpg (1280x1552, 564.65K)

YEAH AND THATS WHY I AINT GOT NO DICK SKIN

I'm in the South and even here Christianity isn't as strong as it once was. Get over it christkike your religions prime is over

did you meet on grindr?

(((they))) have a long history of subversion here

Not just any kind of Christian Nation.
Designed by the Theologian John Locke, contracted by Thomas Jefferson.

far more statesmen and philosophers than they are "theologians" but of course you dumb golems want to claim everything. you faggot morons go against the majority of what they prescribe too