OH NO NO NO ASPERGER BROS

OH NO NO NO ASPERGER BROS
WE GOT TOO COCKY WITH OUR PATTERN RECOGNITION

Attached: file.png (749x842, 408.13K)

Good I'm glad theyre admitting that races and sexes are different. Or else there's no pattern to recognize.

Groomer is now a LGPT slur so, yes.

This kills the computer.

Lmao no you fucking retards, you pol losers started trying to validate your fringe racist beliefs by saying they were just "pattern recognition" so they added it to the list of dogwhistles. Fuck you guys are dumb lmao

Well it is I guess...
>stop noticing things!

The war on noticing

Isn’t pattern identification also science ? This is just another science is racist

>following empirical evidence is racist
>hence math is racist
The fuck is wrong with you people?

>QUIT NOTICING THINGS GOY!! THERE IS NO PATTERN TO US BENEFITTING BY DISCRIMINATING AGAINST YOU AND DESTROYING THE SOCIETY YOU BUILT!
>YOU WILL BE REPLACED AND THANK US!!

Attached: 2713F4B1-2304-41C0-94AA-F7DB794FBB83.jpg (521x434, 66.51K)

That's because discrimination is legitimate.

> picrel current Wikipedia

Attached: CF03513E-7D5D-4FDF-A1B7-E1FD4E099815.jpg (1284x970, 271.85K)

pattern recognition is unironically another name for artificial intelligence. thats very weak

sexists and racists are basement-dwelling incels
how's that for pattern recognition
t. has assburgers

they are definitely not talking about AI

>sexists and racists are basement-dwelling incels
>Racism and sexism are huge problems in society we need to exert massive effort to solve
Pick one.

>>Racism and sexism are huge problems in society we need to exert massive effort to solve
Yes you fucking retard, it's not easy pulling you fat fucks out of your mother's basements. You don't even fit up the stairs.

>>sexists and racists are basement-dwelling incels
Then this one isn't true.

Wow you're really bad at logic mate. Maybe go outside oh wait you can't you're stuck

>Some shut-ins in a basement
>Huge problems in society

>Shut ins in a basement
>Society
DUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

user stop you're scaring him

Cope and seethe leaf schizo

Attached: 1658910792653122.jpg (640x633, 76.13K)

i know but when i learned that ai is literally pattern recognition and nothing else but with bigger datasets as in the past but the very same concept (very old dont remember exactly but not new) it got very boring and sobering to me thats why i mentioned it and dont care about these two dudes in love relationship from pic one sec and have no clue what this thread is about to be honest

Well spotted, but you're only halfway there. The people who are *openly* sexist and racist are basement-dwelling incels, because that's retarded. People can be intelligent enough for pattern recognition on demographics and also not too socially retarded to understand the consequences of absolute honesty.

Maybe pattern Americans could just stop committing crime?

Racism against whites and sexism against men are huge problems, you’re right.

Lmao it's happening.
That's literally the
>Stop noticing things goy
meme
Any Forums was right once again lol

Attached: shutitdown.webm (600x250, 3M)

How can you write this?

I'm going to keep nooticing and you can't stop me.

>dude all I do is eat cheetoes and post racist homophobic shit on the internet who am I even hurting like what the eff?

I fucking hate journos so much that I cannot sleep. Love from Kazakhstan

Attached: C35B95AE-1D1D-41DC-9CEE-E7A28E8CDF83.jpg (1024x605, 95.98K)