Ok I'm gonna go on a bit of a rant here. I'm really pissed off with the state of things...

Ok I'm gonna go on a bit of a rant here. I'm really pissed off with the state of things. I feel like I have no political home. So let me just state for the record I'm a libertarian, I believe in as small of a government as possible, I'm a free speech absolutist, and I think critical race theory is retarded and our nation doesn't have some deep racial divide like our elites will tell us in order to get financial and political support. With that out of the way let me address why I'm making this post. I think the left is one of the worst areas to be politically: even those that call themselves moderates will get mad when you question some postmodern NPC shit about multiculturalism or gender theory. It addresses none of the issues it claims it believes in like workers right. I mean ffs their chosen candidate is a guy that can barely remember where he's at half the time and looks like he'll have a stroke if he goes to bed past nap time. On the other hand the right is starting to get dominated by pseudo-intellectuals who I think are best represented by Tucker Carlson. Now I know a lot of poltards will get mad at me for criticizing Tucker.
>but he's populist, he rants about the elites
The nigger literally applied for the CIA and was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He only believes in some of the shit he's spouting to the extent it will gain him viewers. Same shit with Ted Cruz. I want to like Ted Cruz because I think he's legitimately a brilliant guy but he debases himself all the time. I mean ffs he questioned a supreme court nominee who had wayyy bigger issues he never addressed over a fucking children's book. Like wtf am I supposed to do

Attached: 1629917716964.jpg (790x527, 41.96K)

lol Tucker Carlson is such a grifter.. he mainly appeals to poor rural white trash and utterly uncompetitive white males. His audience is literally what Hillary called Deplorables.

I'm ethnically swiss. that's my political ideology and my home.

I don't watch talmudvision. I get my news from Any Forums.

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!

Attached: 1651083674454.jpg (686x1024, 110.47K)

dreadlocks were invented by vikings. real negroes can't grow hair long enough to braid.

Based and chanpilled

>1 post by this ID

Attached: back-in-the-days-trolling-meant-something.jpg (235x300, 26.42K)

I don't give fuck about these shits, I just want ((civilization)) to collapse and realize my post-nuclear warlord dream

Keyword Tucker always revs up the bots and shills.

Attached: LWO.jpg (638x683, 130.41K)

I would rather have a hundred white rednecks than a single nog

THIS THREAD HAS EMBEDDED CHEESE PIZZA IN THE OP IMAGE
IF YOU WANT TO PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST (((THEIR))) ENTRAPMENT TRICKS, DOWNLOAD THE "PEE" EXTENSION.
GOOGLE "fuckjannies/lolipiss"

You're insane if you think "the left" chose Joe Biden unless if by the left you mean the democratic establishment

he is 100% right about everything. politics is gay but you are even gayer

>I'm libertarian

Your weakness have deprived me of my actual home. Fuck you lolbert.

Attached: 1541446484930.png (499x280, 126.75K)

no such thing as an "ethnic swiss", Switzerland has 3 different main ethnicities

>Was using extension for a while
>Some sikrit posting in one game thread, mainly just txt discussion
>See occasional hentai once upon a time at Any Forums
>Never saw cheese pizzas anywhere
>Shizoposting about PEE comes
>"Bullshit, never saw anything like that"
>Open Any Forums today
>10 FUCKING CP THREADS
All has the same 5 vids. Someone is really trying to shut us down.
I heard about cheese raids a lot on many sites but this is the first time seeing one.

Attached: 1654276932387.png (1916x1076, 104.97K)

>literal halfbreed

Libertarians are fags