List of people you would do wise to avoid and not associate with in the near future for your own safety:

List of people you would do wise to avoid and not associate with in the near future for your own safety:

>Doctors
>Nurses
>Journalists
>Media personalities
>Government officials
>Politicians
>Bankers
>Pharmaceutical CEOs
>Billionaires

Attached: 1502459203942.jpg (700x1060, 103.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8bvi1gewB8
youtu.be/4JkIs37a2JE
youtube.com/watch?v=g_0RWFQaeAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=C7oIlIryhas
youtube.com/watch?v=BWtSB2QS2zE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based.
But you forgot Police and military too.

White veterans are a source of recruits. Police not so much.

Add teachers to the list; they’re totally overpaid scum bags in this province.

Cause they're all getting the wall and their associates will be there with them? I hope that's the reason. Forgot lawyers and judges.

Attached: eptmp.jpg (1199x818, 128.48K)

I guess they fall under govt officials now that I think about it.

White doctors are complicite in selling their souls to jab up the white west.

why doesn it cost so little sheckles for whites to turn on their own ?

i don't understand why niggers and nigger lovers jumped on the whole "POLICE OUT HERE KILLING NIGGERS" bandwagon when doctors, nurses, and medical staff killing niggers IS A LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH.

like do they think that niggers GOING TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL are asking for it?

LIKE HOW THE FUCK IS A OLD BLACK DYING IN A HOSPITAL AFTER GOING IN FOR A ROUTINE NASAL PROCEDURE BETTER THAN GEORGE FLOYD OD'ING WHILE THE COPS HOLD HIM DOWN?!

IT'S FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE; DOCTORS NURSES AND MEDICAL STAFF ***FUCKING KILL*** 300,000 PEOPLE EVERY YEAR.

POLICE KILL 1,000.

300,000 > 1,000

LAST I CHECKED THAT'S 300X MORE.

Attached: BLACKS KILLED BY MEDICAL ERROR.jpg (845x4978, 199.32K)

Make up artists

Those whites already feel defeated through guilt and propaganda. They are just concerned with their place in the new order.

Cause they're gonna be snitching on your vax avoiding meat eating hot showering ass

If I were you people living closer to the regime I'd seriously worry about building a source of income that doesn't rely on complying with all these things, or selling everything and moving down here.

btw remember back when we thought eastern europe was based?

youtube.com/watch?v=T8bvi1gewB8

youtu.be/4JkIs37a2JE

Lyrics

The clock is ticking faster than ever

>ever associating with any of those people, especially doctors

it's like you want a premature death and unneeded suffering.

>statists
>carnists
that about sums it up for me

>carnists
I wouldn't recommend telling people you're vegan during the apocalypse, unless you want to be the food.

I am my own doctor

>no niggers on the list

Attached: 216-2162134_pepe-meme-rarepepe-happy-happypepe-elegant-apu-apustaja.png (860x1054, 320.54K)

"NOW THERE IS NO SOUND FOR WE ALL LIVE UNDERGROUND" On Virtual Insanity

youtube.com/watch?v=g_0RWFQaeAQ

I WENT UNDERGROUND!

You better move underground.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7oIlIryhas

Because THE BASTARDS OF THE MACHINE will be coming for you. To report and arrest you.

youtube.com/watch?v=BWtSB2QS2zE

Cause they need to burn our souls to Light Up The Night

>wouldn't recommend telling people you're vegan during the apocalypse, unless you want to be the food.
Why? It's not like carnies can run and chase you.

Attached: 1638589947015.jpg (460x614, 39.5K)

You could have summed all this up and said "Jews"

Include paramedics.

Redditors

The people you need to be afraid of are the gymbros whose bodies are habituated to eating massive amounts of animal protein. Especially the ones on gear, because those fucks get super mad even in good times, let alone when starving.

You niggers are all witnessing clearer than ever how all that divisive useless BULLSHIT works.

The moment people realize shit and start even talking about doing something, come the faggots worried about stupidity

WHITES FIRST!1

NO NIGGAS FIRST1!

NO, STEP ASIDE, VEGANS RULE1!1

meanwhile the enemy is fucking our children and laughing while their dark side tranny autists do all their dirty work of shilling in here, researching, etc