Where does the meme that hohols are pigs come from?

Where does the meme that hohols are pigs come from?

I haven't noticed many fat Ukrainians or that they are fatter than Russians. I mean if you said mutts are pigs it would make sense, but Ukrainians are just as thin as Russians.

What gives?

Attached: 1551519119006.jpg (838x768, 96.52K)

Giving x ethnicity you don't like an insult after some filthy animal is literally as old as civilization itself

X is pig, dog, cockroach, monkey, rat, ect....

ukrops like salo which comes from pig
i dont know how that became they are pigs
tards need something to hold onto

Attached: pashak.jpg (1416x960, 352.92K)

Germans used to call russians "Russichen shweine" or something, USSR cracked and now it's just projection. That's my guess.
Also, fields.

Did the vodkarunes not tip you off? Not the cleverest of the bunch are you?

All slavshits are assorted pigs. Shitkranians are genetically identical to Russhits and all other Slavoid animals.
It's like the meme about greeks and turks calling each other subhumans when they are the same.

Attached: slavniggers.jpg (2400x1823, 894.59K)

Ukraine doesn’t actually have a national animal. But pigs are culturally important in Ukraine and cured pig fatback (“salo”) is considered one of the main traditional Ukrainian dishes. It is even more cherished than borscht. Historically, Ukraine suffered a lot from Turkic invasions (primarily from the Crimean Khanate), and Ukrainians kept pigs because they knew that Muslim raiders would not steal and eat “unclean” animals.

apparently they eat a lot of pork
apparently you eat a lot of pork

>, and Ukrainians kept pigs because they knew that Muslim raiders would not steal and eat “unclean” animals.
200 IQ move

Your slave-master mentality must be the result of your mixing with jews, you literally adopted their mentality and culture, yeap, jews also invented nazism(read torah for proofs)

From their pictures

Shut up Muhammad

We are russians and you are russian swines, lived in the shacks without groundwork all covered in dirt and shit

>apparently you eat a lot of pork
Only in borcht, like 90% of my meat consumption is covered by chicken.
Not a big fun of salo either, except a little on rare occasions.

Lard

Go project somewhere else zigger.

Attached: 1658938535969410.png (812x450, 280.13K)

Their national food is SALO aka lard which is made from pigs. They are so obsessed with it it became a meme.

calm down, schweinehunde

Attached: file.png (423x287, 99K)

They eat pork fat, behave like pigs, look like pigs. But for the most part its their lowbrow farm culture

Are you 12?
'Pig' is a derogatory term in most European languages, because pigs are dirty.

Neighbouring Muslim countries often call them “pigeaters".
Russians also started using this as an insult. Funny part is that Russians, in fact, eat more salo then Ukrainians.

>Funny part is that Russians, in fact, eat more salo then Ukrainians.
There's a statistic for that? Would be funny.

1920s communist propaganda. Pigs don't give milk/eggs and as such are seen as wastful luxuries by poorfag farmers. Commies wanted to demonise somewhat rich ukie kulaks so they depicted them as the symbol of farmer bourgeoisie to justify Holodomor

Yes stupid goy. Choose a side.

because its funny to equate nationalities/ethnicities to being animals
the turk = roach meme for one

Attached: 1571266264105.jpg (557x739, 108.84K)