Liz Truss could take a huge shit outside downing street and you'd still vote for her over a half- competent foreigner...

Liz Truss could take a huge shit outside downing street and you'd still vote for her over a half- competent foreigner. Does being racist make you an emotional retard?

Attached: s74r2NtBrz8THKFA.webm (320x180, 1.65M)

I don't care, I'm not a Brit bong

Foreigners inherently lack serious concern for the future of their host nation. They are all planning to go back home if things get worse than some personal threshold they set for thenselves.

>Liz Truss could take a huge shit outside downing street
I'd pay for that webm

We wanted Kemi, not this witch!

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
;;
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!

Attached: 1639120481497.jpg (2032x3528, 1.07M)

So every white politician cares about the future of your country?

Trussy is based, her parents were dyed-in-the-wool communists, and she told them to fuck off.

Deliberately putting one who you know doesn’t care in the highest office is fucking retarded user.

Like Trudeau?

Exactly.

So Canadians and Americans are retarded?

Yes? Are you stupid?

No but I'm coming to the conclusion whites are.

“Hey they did something stupid we should do something stupid too like elect a foreigner to the highest office”

You have shit for brains and shit coloured skin.

Strawman, yawn. Guess I was right.

What straw man? Because Canada elected a fucking moron the UK should elect some foreign traitor? Jesus fuck brown people are stupid.

All of them are WEF puppets, worthless traitors who want to murder children, and deserve to die in a ditch.

>half- competent foreigner

Can't we have a full competent one?

Attached: gHaE_.jpg (474x319, 26.14K)

>Liz Truss could take a huge shit

on my chest. I wouldn't even charge

Attached: 4476664464.png (466x343, 124.85K)

ITT: Nigger calls whites racist and insults them until they feel bad and vote for the nigger instead of the white person
lel
Why don't you go back to whatever shithole you crawled out of, Pajeet?

>full competent
>foreigner
Pick one

Dunno m8, Enoch Powell was part Welsh innit