This poison needs to die

>D&C shill: The Ideology

Is there more selfish and Jewish ideology than this? All these faggots do is to rob the right wing some of the votes while telling you to "live and let live" and pushing you to sell your families, faith, and traditions for money.

And one more thing. Why are there so many Jewish proponent of Lolbertarianism?

Attached: images.png (678x452, 22.94K)

Pray tell what do you support? the churches? Trump?
Right wing pols just want to steal your money to build more mansions
Left wing pols just want to force you to be nice to people you hate

>do whatever you want, I do whatever I want is a bad ideology

people want to use the stick SO BAD

You're both fascists.

>Do whateve-
Yes and they want to invade you. And you won't do shit because you have no army and a collective group.

>"BU-BUT IT VIOLATES THE NAP-"
THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK!

You can't even figure out how to build roads holy shit.

>muh roads!
You're thinking of ancaps. Not libertarians. I see this confusion all the time.

math doesnt care about your shitty opinions

Attached: goldpill.png (652x785, 195.33K)

>using marxs definition of capitalism
Stop playing their game.

> >Do whateve-Yes and they want to invade you. And you won't do shit because you have no army
This realization changed me from libright to auth right/nationalist in seconds

capitalism isnt even capitalism anymore like liberal and classical liberal, its all just bullshit they use to scam you

>Mocks the commies for utopian thinking
>Be a utopianist yourself
And pray tell, how will that shitty ideas work in real world without bringing individualist Conan the Barbarian mass murdering dystopia you fucking degenerate Jew?

You have no army either way. Dosen't matter if you're a libertarian or nazi if you're just gonna sit on your ass.

I'm a traditional liberal. We still exist.

>It's not real capitalism!
Like fucking clockwork! Literal commie talking point

its not my utopia its THE utopia, globohomos only exist to control the market and keep it uncompetitive, but like any tentacle crime syndicate they will eat eachother faster than they ever will be able to eat us

Attached: bsed.png (1135x105, 24.31K)

Based. Fuck lolberts

Attached: 1658874611266235.jpg (500x434, 77.66K)

subsidizations. uncompetitive, no currency standard, crime rates, subsidizations, democracy bullshit, more subsidizations, lying, um did i mention subsidizations yet?

Attached: godlpill2.png (1304x566, 165.93K)

You forgot to mention breaking the proletariats out from their chains and seizing the means of production.

every company that is even remotely successful gets eatten by BlackRock, and BlackRock is subsidized with both tax dollars and fiat printed counterfeit cash, does your 1$ bill say you can exchange it for something on the top? or is it just an empty bank note?

Attached: unknown (25).png (2413x1645, 1.17M)

chinks are capitalist, they gang fucked themselves since the beginning with Confucianism aka communism as a religion LOL cannibalism and inefficiency, "What a waste of autism.." all that math....

Attached: unknown (26).png (2359x222, 165.02K)

i can be like a Confucius AND a capitalist AT THE SAME TIME??!?!? money? capitalism. a business? capitalism. Stuff? capitalism. its not just whatever tf you want it to be, now keep dividing by 0 and eating each other its fine because unlike you i dont rely on populism , if i did i would kill myself

Attached: unknown (10).png (535x269, 32.84K)

Blackrock not only represents an unamerican hedge monopoly, it is also a threat to the liberty of citizens.

>Traditional liberal
This shit is the root of globohomo

we dont have to dream we are important. math says im right

Attached: unknown (18).png (1280x720, 614.26K)

pulling up the ladder and breaking laws is always a thing under democracy, when you keep the economy unregulated it deletes this option as you get undercut constantly. its more about just flipping goods consistently, stocks are just trading the theory of an item.

Attached: God Help Us.png (499x530, 245.6K)

Wrong. Cultural marxism is the root of "globohomo". Not liberty.

Math says that you are outnumbered and your ideas came from Jews like Rothbard, Rand, snd Mises. Math says that Libertarians divided the votes for the Right wing. Math says that Libertarians have the highest rates of supporting drug degeneracy and sexual immorality.

You're ideas came from literal Jews. How can you ignore this?

are you talking to yourself?

Your Senate leader b builds military bases for China, traitor. Your House leader takes money from youtube to censor you, traitor.

We are tired of your gun control after you send your democrats to shoot up schools, traitor.

Persecution of the tories 2.0 needed.

>libertarians
You are again confusing libertarianism for anarcho capitalism.

you think your lil monkey brain is above math? yes an ideal based entirely around self-sufficiency isolationism and libertarianism backed by capitalism (not just whatever tf you want) is creating globohomos and not commies invading and scamming you with shit like "woke capitalism" and "Keynesian economics" this shit doesnt exist, pure unregulated capitalism IS the definition of an economy, not economies plural just like there aren't multiple math'S. your just pissed because all your money is counterfeit and the NPC mob was groomed to be cattle

Attached: unknown.png (799x800, 812.25K)

No, they're just not going far enough and still believe in the State and currencies memes, that's why they're cucks

Attached: Avaritionnist flag.jpg (540x318, 43.98K)

>PURE UNREGULATED CAPITALISM
Oh you mean like selling your family, traditions, and faith for the sake of profit?

You mean the literal worship of the Demon Mammon?

You mean a ruthless economic system that will suck the individual and nation's soul dru without pity?

You mean creating a society where people are encouraged to be selfish and degenerate?

You mean a society where being immorally sexual and faggot is encouraged?

Fucking Libertarians. Are you Jewish?

Libertarianism is literally just right leaning liberalism.

backing a currency off something to keep a set amount of scarcity instead of just giving elite access to onions bank note printing machines, what a terrible idea, how am I supposed to rule over the world when the economy is so unregulated THAT WOULD BE CHAOS :0

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,322e3f_696a94a5d4.jpg (750x1000, 161.69K)