Seriously though, what's making everything so damn expensive compared to 30 years ago?

Seriously though, what's making everything so damn expensive compared to 30 years ago?

Attached: meat_6.jpg (1210x710, 129.31K)

Trudeau printed more Canadian dollars than all other administrations combined.

If you have the same nominator and the denominator keeps growing, your total slice of the pie keeps shrinking.

Inflation is a tax on everyone.

Blah blah blah blah. It's because of outler and his stupid war, get fucked retard.

Your moralistic/cowardly refusal to kill those responsible.

post about USDA for maple land, fucking do better you piece of shit KIKE

Attached: Bait leaf.png (625x626, 66.25K)

pete bootygay and the california queers throttled the entire asian transportation supply lines

Canada is a food exporter, user.

Maryland is in muttmerica

You're right. I missed the MD there.
If that's USD, then that's really fucking atrocious.

40 dollars for fucking a sirloin is absolutely absurd. How leafs keep voting for a fucking communist is beyond my comprehension.

dfgg

Everyone made more currency, not just Canada.

Cool it with the antisemtic remarks.

The very first thing Trudeau did when he came into office was sell ALL OF CANADA'S GOLD.

Jews and niggers

That picture is in muttland. Why did you mutts vote for Joe Biden? Lmao

10 bucks for prime isn't bad, provided it is the same standard as usda prime

>implying

West is collapsing. Globalhomo western system was build on cheep energy. We peaked mid 2000s. Globalhomo system cant handle it anymore. Russian war was kill shot. Its every country for themselves from this point onward

Things aren't more expensive, picrel, money is just worth less than before.

Attached: 1657668809831.png (804x665, 608.22K)

Cope

Niggers need assistance. This causes money to be created out of thin air. We send all our money to Jewish leaders in shithole countries... this all causes massive inflation.

>Seriously though, what's making everything so damn expensive compared to 30 years ago?
Your unwillingness to do anything about it.

The value of gold and silver doesn't change. That's why we call it the Gold Standard.
1 oz = 1 oz
The greatest psyop ever pulled was convincing people to value gold based on how much fiat you could get for it.
>Wow, my gold sure is worth a lot of fiat!
No dumdum, your fiat is worth very little gold.

Attached: 1658712602513499.jpg (643x571, 97.41K)

The (((Green))) new deal doesn't like cow farts, remember? They're crashing the beef market on purpose. There's plenty of beef supply currently, as many farmers have to liquidate stock due to ongoing drought. The prices they're getting per head are at all time lows. The 4 meat packers monopolizing the industry are making metric fucktons of cash currently.

Maybe fiat was a bad idea then.

globalised marked, critical infrastructure and production missing because of

Whats the price of that nowadays? That was back in 2016. I rarely buy steak so I never know.

there will no longer be butcher shops in costco or grocery stores in general
all meats will be packaged offsite and distributed per supply chain and usage and population density datum