Why doesn't the U.S. legalize prostitution?

What are the ramifications?

Attached: e38ad81a-5ec0-49b1-9b42-acd6f0eca4f2.jpg (2957x3929, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xkc-en0_LGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Op is a kike faggot shill
Sage

there are already prostitutes user, they're on snapchat and instagram but not for you only for chad.

Because I would go with a pressure washer and make the whore sign a contract permitting me to flay her face as makeup removing medical procedure.

Look, true capitalism terrifies the world, free markets are a gateway to hell. And in hell, there are yet followers of god.

Isn't this the girl with the colostomy bag from too much nigger anal sex?

Take your meds user

prostitution is legal but youre only allowed to do it for corporations.. if they let average people sell their ass then they might not want to follow all their rules

people who cant work at an office are only allowed to wageslave in the metaverse

If whore houses existed today like they did in the 19th century, you wouldn’t be seeing thirsty betas and simps wage slaving away and paying taxes to roasties or fin dom or only fans stars. Imagine a world where you could easily go into a brothel. A whore is set “x” price today. No bullshit. No need to woo her, or rent her auction style. Clear defined price. STD tested. Most likely would be stupid used up cat ladies and old wine aunts but who cares? If more men could easily drain their balls for a moderate price completely legally with strong STD regulation then women would have to go full trad and maintain their hymen to get any attention from men at all outside of being a disgusting used up living breathing sex toy at a brothel. Brothels are WAY to much of a red pill to EVER be made legal again.

Attached: EDC8BC58-41E0-452B-BB97-C94271482006.png (749x821, 888.49K)

She’s got a colostomy you say?? I’d still pay her for a cock sucking session. Those fat titties and sweet lips slobbing my knob would be great. Don’t have to see the bag.

you know that means her butthole is cleaner right? ; )

Women will bitch about it, especially middle aged (25+) women.

Basically this

The price of pussy will go all the way down

Thought it was legal in Las Vegas at least?

This thread was already posted by (male or female) bitches bitching about it.

"Son! Sweetie! Time to wake up!"

Personally it's no more immoral to have casual sex than it is to pay a whore, so the moral and social decay of it wouldn't really change much

Attached: The gospel.png (981x562, 426.32K)

state enforced sex work. Can't get yo EBT unless you down wit da BBC. Oh and that goes double for you men. Once sex work is legalized, you'll have to suck cock instead of punching a clock.

Attached: RealityRejectsYou_.gif (480x270, 3.8M)

WOAH BOOBER

Stop being a homo
It’s a sin

Just saying

if this isthe case then why are there exactly the same social issues with incels and feminism and so on in Germany and the Netherlands where brothels are legal?

Nope. Legal in some county near Las Vegas in Nevada somewhere… but I hear it’s literally a piece of shit. It’s run auction style where a bunch of rich men all compete to pay the most to fuck a roastie. Even then, she can decide your too ugly to fuck for a massive amount of money. I guess it’s about as easy to get puss for cash as onlyfans is. Your basically simping away for a prostitute. Its much easier to find an old ass lady in an Asian massage parlor back room to jerk you off if your in heat and need relief. But you’ll probably get really fucked up by the law if your caught.

>Stop being a homo
>It’s a sin
It certainly is but with forced sex work you won't have a choice in the matter.

Attached: PewPew.gif (352x288, 3.84M)

bangin' bod, awful personality. she was destined to become a cat mom.

So all those stories about hookers at hotels in Vegas are bullshit?

youtu.be/Xkc-en0_LGY

the first thing women did when they got the right to vote in 1920 was vote to ban prostitution. If it was legal, the thirsty simp epidemic would be finished. Men could simply pay money to fuck hot women. Pussy would lose it's power over men.

you can go to Tijuana at Hong Kong Club. It's a legal, secure brothel hotel bar, and it's safe since it's regulated and has lots of security. Google it. You can fuck HOT Mexican women for like 80 dollars only. Same woman in America would cost 500 dollars minimum.

Elaborate. How easy is it to get pussy at these brothels? Is it fixed price per hour? Do you have to be a fucking millionaire to afford a quickie with a whore? Do you basically have to compete with a bunch of other horny rich men and a prostitute basically is in a line up of prostitutes and you have to be the highest bidder to be able to fug? If this is the case, it’s basically just a state run onlyfans venue. Unless it’s affordable to every day wage slavers and can curb, and dissipate the heat of the bottom 80% of men who are both unattractive, unimportant, poor, low in social status then it’s not worth a shit for fixing the problem. These brothels would have to employ all the women who would be STD brewing crack whores in the red light districts otherwise. Very low average or below average women, who will probably be career prostitutes beyond their menopausal years. I think it would work out quite nice. Think if your 18 year old autistic incel, you could get an experienced old sex worker to introduce you to the world of women and sex. You can find a woman with a hymen someday and be an experienced non virgin a safe way that doesn’t ruin young mother/wife material

Attached: 08B4F9B3-3C5D-4FAB-A90D-C7CC89E1FB48.jpg (600x475, 65.03K)

go to Hong Kong Club in Tijuana. It's safe, secure, affordable.

Or go to Thailand or Europe. Legal brothels there.

No, she mostly does POV roleplay videos

PUTA

You may as well, it's not like you'll be any more degenerate than you already are.

Oh there’s whores all over Vegas. It’s crawling with hookers. I don’t think they are legal though. And a lot of them are misandrist bitches who hates their dad, or got diddled by a bunch of men growing up so they just want to get back at men by luring you drunk to a room so they can roofie you and grab your wallet and credit cards lol.

It would resolve 50% of US problems