What is your solution to homelessness?

What is your solution to homelessness?

Attached: homelessness-mandatin-ap-b.jpg (800x533, 373.84K)

build more homeless shelters and centers where powerful hallucinogens like ayahuasca, ibogaine and kratom are used to help people with addiction and getting their life back on track

government provided housing and the full-scale decommodification of housing

provide them with shelters by building more overpass

Kill the landlord
Legalise drugs and offer free comprehensive treatment
Hang the billionaire

Ovens

evidently the people who run the world think it's ww3... i have nothing else to add

government subsidies to incentivitize mobile home construction and mobile home lot development

A pragmatic approach.

buy a home

gas the jews

designate cardboardboxes legally as homes

How do 3rd world countries deal with homelessness?
Can't they just live in favelas and shacks on the hillside? The problem I see with this though is the US has too many regulations and red tape to allow this.

Fentynal

>How do 3rd world countries deal with homelessness?
Pretty sure most countries have weather that do not permit homelessness. San Fransisco and Los Angeles are almost always 70F with no rain. Rain, snow, extreme heat, anything would clean up the streets, but those areas don't have that kind of weather

Force them to stay in a home

Most of them are scum and deserve to be shot, specially by someone during self-defense, the rest could have temporary jobs, shelters and the usual to re-establish their lives.

IDK if ALL are degenerates. For instance last I heard is that we still have millions who are behinid in rent and I'm not sure what's up with the moratoriums on mortgage payments. Plus on top of all of this is rents rising as big investment firms move into the rental space like Blackrock, even trailer parks and raising rents.
I mean this isn't sustainable at all.

Speaking as a sober homeless person, the only solution is giving everyone enough drugs to overdose on. Also, more affordable housing which isn't automatically allocated to illegal aliens and welfare niggers.

>I'm not sure what's up with the moratoriums on mortgage payments
The courts said all that shit was illegal. Nothing is happening with them.

>more affordable housing
Well this shit isn't happening anytime soon.
Not only are rents not decreasing, they are increasing. You can search online why rents are going up and none of the reasons stated are even being addressed.

>The courts said
Yea I'm not sure if that matters anymore right?
What's the status on the rent and mortage moratoriums are they finally being processed in court and kicked out now?

Configure the country to support conditions in which mental illness, drug use, and petty crime does not occur commonly.
Take care of the mentally ill, and disabled.
Deport third worlders who cause these conditions of destitute-ness and the Jews who cause the mental illness.
Cease urbanization so the drifters and hermits can escape city Hell.

Shoot them all into the sun.

Medical housing. And that's not a PC way of saying "sanitarium". Build individual dwellings with basic amenities. Prisoners should be given the same humane treatment.

I think we assume that homelessness is due to drugs or mental illness. What is going to happen as rents keep increasing as wages fail to keep up with inflation?
You'll have an entirely new class of people who join the ranks of homelessness.

Homes and stable jobs for people who have been unemployed for a long time instead of only caring about women.

Removal

Attached: HIPPITY-HOPPETY-GET-OFF-MY-PROPERTY.PNG.png (860x1061, 106.56K)

If I were homeless, give me last rights and mercy killing. One of my pet peeves is human stench, body oder, and nasty grimey feel. Death is the cure.