Criollo

What are the "Implications" of being a Criollo (100% European) in Latin American?

Attached: 1658900065634497.jpg (630x1200, 40.92K)

Pic not related

Lalo

Funny because that guy (Tony Dalton) is not even Mexican. He was born in Texas to White American parents and moved to Mexico when he was a kid.

ngl I'd suck papi Lalo's cock

Is Lalo fully Spaniard?

Dalton actually Murican

I am criollo although i took a DNA test recently and found out i was a quarter welsh, it put me into a crisis.

Lol fuck you quarter welsh cretin

ya dude, i know, man... how could my ancesties do this too me dude, nooooo. I honestly feel like a shithead for calling mexishits mutts all this time.

Attached: E403D69.jpg (700x1050, 65.18K)

I am Argentine and I can tell you with certainty that here in Argentina there are very few people who are Creole (criollo in english).

In Argentina many people believe they are Creole because of their skin color but in reality these people in the vast majority of cases are MESTIZOS

Approximately 90 or 95 percent of Argentines are mestizos, all of whom have ancestors who were Native Americans. In other words, Europeans who copulated with Native Americans at some point and had children

I am from the capital of Argentina and I have never met a Creole person who is from Argentina. Here in Argentina we are almost all MESTIZOS and the few people of white and European race that remain in Argentina are from the highest social class and it is difficult for them to meet a Creole here in Argentina

I am upper-middle class

he looks very spanaird/portuguese. He looks almost identical to some portuguese guy i know

Lol take your head out yourass no ody thinks you are cute.

>be criollo
>vote left, even tho u hate the poor, cuz u wanna get back at those uncultured yanks
>your wife llo es jordan
>go to miami cuz you can shop there without getting robbed
> act like a snob in brickell
>get turned into a mermaid by domestic anticomstreet nigger

Many such cases. AMLO, I GOTTA GET HIGH!

pretty sure his parents are mexican americans

He looks French ;)

Norteños are heavily European. The further south you go in Mexico, the more native mixture.

criollos are spelled exactly the same way in spanish, creole is french-colonialist.

You heard it here folks: Argentina finally and conclusively confirmer as NON WHITE

every mexican says this but only 1 in every 100 "norteno" could pass for european / castizo. It's a meme, mexico is a meme country.

The only 100% European community that you will easily find in Argentina are the Jews

The Jews in Argentina have never mixed with the American aborigines and their race (European Jews) remains intact

Unlike non-Jewish whites, Jews here are neither as reserved nor as wealthy as non-Jewish European whites. There are many Jewish communities here and many times I have seen them walking through my neighborhood

BTW: The meme "Argentina is white" is not real but sadly the vast majority of Argentines believe in that meme because they are ashamed to call themselves "mestizos" and do not want to accept that they are not white

It is part of our culture to believe ourselves superior to others and to be arrogant and swindlers

Creole is english, criollo is the spanish dumbass

“Álvaro Luis Bernat Dalton was born on February 13, 1975 in Laredo, Texas.[3][4] He was the son of a Mexican father and an American mother”
I’ve met Mexicans with English last names.

LALOOOOOO
JUST SHOOT HIM NOW
HE HID A GUN ON THE FORKLIFT
LALOOOOOOO

Attached: 214BA9B2-6505-469D-860C-472280451232.jpg (565x406, 36K)

I lived in Brickell for my junior year of high school

That's what I said

>(criollo in english)

Terrible example. Mariana is a better case, and she is all Iberian, which is a requirement.

Attached: Mariana-Vicente.jpg (1080x1350, 164.87K)

Permanent white boy summer mode.

Attached: 1658381902999.gif (520x293, 2.8M)

>A-doolf Hiit-ler, concrete walls, gas pipes. What is he up to man?

Attached: ziegler.jpg (480x360, 12.94K)

really? here in peru criollo mostly means mixed, sometimes even with africans. for example pic rel is a criollo group it sounds like african music to be honest

Attached: OCII-Ministerio-de-Cultura (1).jpg (4752x3168, 761.56K)

This is a pure German from Costa Rica. In the West she would just fall into the Anglo world and no one would give it a second thought; tis why true white South Americans never retain any of the parent culture after a few years in the USA.

Attached: 106055099_649267269133231_5258753057385915366_n.jpg (1080x1350, 121.55K)