You have 10 minutes to prove to me that Jews are behind everything

You have 10 minutes to prove to me that Jews are behind everything.

Attached: pepe.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uFVs2lrdozs?t=2738
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1343751311527792641/pu/vid/1280x720/PoLvUBNMRZntBtoy.mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_Alkalai
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Jan_Hanussen
youtube.com/watch?v=RZOyi_eEZso
youtube.com/watch?v=7Wrs2x6h2xk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the fact that you need to come here, an anonymous ecchi forum, to even ask that is pretty damning evidence.

Attached: 1404362872180.jpg (600x600, 80.66K)

Why is every post associated with this pepe so low quality and shitty?

Attached: Worstpepe.png (598x420, 137.64K)

Here is all the evidence you need.

Attached: 1649300311226.webm (720x419, 2.41M)

youtu.be/uFVs2lrdozs?t=2738

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1343751311527792641/pu/vid/1280x720/PoLvUBNMRZntBtoy.mp4

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_Alkalai
>Alkalai's view of Jewish return to the Land of Israel was a religious one. He maintained, based on an ample body of religious literature, that the coming of the Messiah and divine redemption of the Jews require their return to the Promised Land. His Kabbalistic view made him specifically assert that the year 1840 was the Year of Redemption, which was not a single year, but "a century, from this day until 1939", representing the "days of the Messiah". Unless powerful practical steps were taken, this opportunity would be lost, and the next extended "year" starting in 1940 would be one of great hardship when "with an outpouring of wrath will gather our dispersed". The outcome - the return to the Promised Land - would be the same, but under much harsher circumstances.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Jan_Hanussen
>At his height, he enjoyed the company of Germany's military and business elite, also becoming close with members of the SA. It is claimed he was a supporter of the Nazis despite his Jewish ancestry, which was an open secret.

>Stories abound of meetings between Hanussen and Hitler, including an encounter shortly before the election of November 1932, during which Hanussen taught Hitler his crowd control techniques of using gestures and dramatic pauses. Hanussen was also quite close to other important Nazi officials, to whom he had often lent money, including Wolf-Heinrich Graf von Helldorf, Karl Ernst and Friedrich Wilhelm Ohst.

>... during the early 1920s Hitler took regular lessons in speaking and in mass psychology from a man named [Hanussen] who was also a practicing astrologer and fortune-teller. He was an extremely clever individual who taught Hitler a great deal concerning the importance of staging meetings to obtain the greatest dramatic effect."

Attached: Hitler fulfills jew prophecies.png (620x870, 342.4K)

Attached: 1929 holocaust warning.jpg (768x1024, 112.96K)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

so this is wat evergiven was doing...

Attached: Maurice Samuel.jpg (720x682, 64.98K)

Attached: Israel Shamir.jpg (930x345, 151.89K)

Not everything. Just everything bad for white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZOyi_eEZso
youtube.com/watch?v=7Wrs2x6h2xk

Attached: Israel did 9-11.jpg (3017x7000, 3.74M)

Attached: Fukushima Israel.jpg (1125x1405, 971.69K)

They are not, there is no evidence. It is just the collective frustration of some stupid chuds that shat out such gibberish in the first place. If only these poor chuds get laid, there will be no cheap conspiracy theories.

Attached: Chud.jpg (750x1064, 80.52K)

You do understand how easy it is to schizophrenically compile shit like this - for such a broadly general conspiracy theory? Right?

Jews run everything? Is Jerry Seinfeld in on it? Is your plumber? Your mechanic?

Seek Help

jewish projection

Attached: Screenshot_20210323-130117~2.png (720x1165, 201.19K)

Search "early life" of anyone writing a news article that subverts freedom and morality.

>You do understand how easy it is to schizophrenically compile shit like this - for such a broadly general conspiracy theory? Right?
Not with such a high level of circumstantial evidence as that. Nice try though Shlomo.
>plebbit spacing
>Jews run everything? Is Jerry Seinfeld in on it? Is your plumber? Your mechanic?
>Seek Help
I've never witnessed a jewish plumber or mechanic.

Attached: merchant damage control.gif (2000x1153, 365.09K)

oh yes, thats right, I am jew

Indeed, I am also typing this from inside your bushes - that are outside your house

Red Fox to Grey Squirrel, the chair is against the wall

oh yes, yes

the jews, of which I am a part of, are simply shaking at your delusional dot connecting ability

add that to the fact that you will literally do nothing, and I would say you are a REAL THREAT!!!

Oh noooooo

>Indeed, I am also typing this from inside your bushes - that are outside your house
I'm outside my house, retarded jew

Did you check the bushes?

Notice anything?

I can prove that they aren’t.. all you have to do is realize who is behind them.

Attached: manynations.png (711x394, 23.22K)

Knowing your kind, I should check the ash tray, maybe Ill find your great grandmother

Have you ever tried criticizing how whites control everything, to normies? Now try commenting that half of the top 1% are Jewish. Go further: try "noticing" most news channel are owned and directed by Kikes.

After getting their reaction, try to remember what's the power of propaganda and how controlling media is vital to achieve many goals. If you make this mental exercise, you're halfway there.

>sees walls of evidence
>NO! THERE IS NO EVIDENCE

I still don't know if this is real

Just check the last name of every influential person that follows the agenda. It will be pretty clear.

We jews not only have mythical powers that dominate and control all races, colors and creeds

Our stealth and hiding ability in unmatched

You better look in those bushes again Cletus, you better look real hard. Take another hit of meth and then look, you will see the secret door.

>Our stealth and hiding ability in unmatched
Then howd you get exposed 100+ times?

You need to go back to r3ddit kike.

Attached: Ben Shapiro merchant.jpg (320x296, 10.38K)

>you better look in those bushes again Cletus
Don't forget to not let your nose stick out of it this time, man.

they aren't. you're just falling for antisemitic propaganda

Cletus, you're thinking too hard

Another hit of that sweet sweet meth will do the trick, ,then you will see and know and learn what the true jewish scheme reveals

then you will know, you need that meth cletus, hit it now, look in the bushes, follow the white rabbit

Then you haven't lived in an area with a heavy presence of Jews. They work all jobs like everyone else. Had a jew install carpet in one of my old apartments. I dont expect basement dwellers with 80 IQ to come to any grand conclusions. In the end 95% of you didnt do any real research or groundwork. You've been told what to hate and your ant brain said ok.

it's almost like they had foreknowledge

Attached: sixmillion.jpg (5000x5000, 2.76M)

I am, my big jew nose will be laughing at all of you

while each and every jew dominates you, you pathetic worms

how do you let us do it? Why?

Why do you cracker asses do nothing? Why are you such easily dominated pussies?

Larry Fink, jewish CEO of Blackrock, richest compagny in the world worth trillions.
Directly financing the woke agenda through loans given to companies that follow their woke chart. Even the silicon valley bends their knees to Blackrock.

Attached: Larry Fink.jpg (700x525, 35.04K)

They can only post fishy quotes from mr nobodies
No actual proof that the juice control everyone

This thread ended 20 minutes ago. Why is anyone still here?

Kek.
You're a funny kike. That's why people believe in you.

I don't get it

>it's not the jews
>you have no proof
>that doesn't prove anything
>okay but you won't do anything
>reeeeeeeeeee why won't you do something
oh it's this edomite again, seek forgiveness from Jesus Christ

>Then you haven't lived in an area with a heavy presence of Jews. They work all jobs like everyone else. Had a jew install carpet in one of my old apartments. I dont expect basement dwellers with 80 IQ to come to any grand conclusions. In the end 95% of you didnt do any real research or groundwork. You've been told what to hate and your ant brain said ok. You've been told what to hate and your ant brain said ok.
I literally grew up with jews and live next to 2 of the 4 largest jewish neighbourhoods in all of America. Also my IQ is over 130. All you filthy kike shills can do is lie and gaslight.
Your day is coming sooner than you think kike.

Attached: Going to kill you.jpg (640x372, 21.88K)

Do you actually believe I am a jew?

Or do you think I might be trolling you jack asses?

Good god it is easy, yall should learn from this

i am trolling, fuck wads

compound interest rates

Attached: 5c15d-16230479071986-800[1].jpg (800x647, 36.48K)

benis

Attached: 1626672323343.jpg (199x169, 7.77K)

wrong bong

we jews have mythical powers that you will never have

Sorry lime face