Post-Clown World

What’s comes after Clown World?
> pain world, sad times, demon world, spice world, frown town, what else??

Attached: 73C21E7F-5D67-4D64-9598-70FBA0B7AF05.jpg (1440x1800, 354.04K)

snore-world

100% things are going to get worse
whites are much dumber, cowardly and narcissistic than i first thought

Either a new Nazi Germany or Mad Max. Looks more like the latter at the moment.

>60 pounds
lmao fucking dyel

Megacity 1.

Attached: 1633390021419.jpg (503x414, 50.38K)

Hopefully bug titty bitches world. That would be awesome

It took about 80 years to get to the peak clow world we have today.

Dont expect it to change back in one go.

Your mum jamming you back up her cunt

According to the Holy Bible and the limited books the Catholics left us with, we can presume that this is the current timeline:
>wars
>economic collapse
>famine and pestilences
>murder of Christians or any religious believers
>Sun erupts
>then "pain world".

Basically, things are going to get worse before they get better.

Monkey World
World of the Apes

>spice world
Jesus, God, no.

Attached: download (53).jpg (256x256, 16.92K)

demon world

Thunder dome

Attached: A00F562A-BCF0-48AA-BB0A-902484B24642.jpg (880x1024, 98.52K)

>murder of believers

Good
I would love to flay some liars and grifters

This, except Jews will be in charge of it.

I hope you enjoy it user, because you won't escape the creators punishment.
This whole reality is to weed out people like you.
We do this roughly every 12k years, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.

A mix of the pursuing of the current degenerate trend, the quarantining with elimination of some minorities (labelled as pro ccp/russian agents) and criminals (wrongthink). The globalists will copy the chinese authoritarian measures like the social credit system or digital ID/personal tracking device mandates, and constant propaganda to brainwash the masses for the sake of the clique of globalists, but on the other hand hating China openly will be one of the pillars of the propaganda. And they will calling themselves the 'Free World', as opposed to the Russia/China bloc.
It will be only get worse. Everything becomes scarce and even poorer quality. As this is not bad already, the jewish grip on power inside the countries of the 'Free World' will be unprecedented.

People like 'who'?

Singularity world where all the stupid shit people fight over becomes irrelevant.

I've totally misunderstood the title here, I thought OP wanted me to post pictures of clown world, I realized as I clicked on the thread, I'm still going to post clown world. Covid was the pinnacle of clown world and OP may be correct, maybe we are entering some new stage of kikery

Attached: 1634502718072.jpg (1080x1350, 160.08K)

hopefully the new sincerity age

>What’s comes after Clown World?
Kafka world
only answer

it's gonna get a lot worse.
the level of safety, comfort and luxury that white educated people have had before 2012 will become unreachable for the masses.
all these infrastructures that we rely on: social cooperation, transportation, distribution of information, trade, food and water distribution, employment and wealth distribution, peace and justice...

all of these will collapse because everything that supports our civilisation is rotting in clownery:

>science corrupted by clownery
>govt is a circus full of clowns
>media is a circus
>trade corrupted by clownery: all slaves to worthless papers that elite prints (it's serious and vile but still clownesque)
>all nature is being destroyed, air, water and ground being polluted
>not only food but everything is poisoning either our body or our mind
>capitalism means when it comes to that, the wealthy will keep all the drinking water for themselves and drain out the freshwater lakes, same for food and air
>spirituality, philosophical thought, metaphysical, long term ideas for humanity as a species are at an all time low
>most mainstream forced beliefs is that all magic and religion is bullshit and we have 0 purpose and everything is going to shit anyway and doesn't matter
>intelligent, developped nations flooding themselves with undevelopped ethnics, reversing millenias of refinement
>using a flu as a terror tool for authoritarianism is more important than health
>mediatising daily school shootings is more important than adressing planet-wide psychopathy, depression and anxiety
>industry and academia will favor opressed neurodivergent minorities inclusivity affirming action over actual technical efficiency and scientific truth.

>how long do you think internet is going to continue to flow, amazon to deliver products, the food to arrive in the grocery stores and the mcdonalds cashier to be a cute white teenage ?

When all the execs are black women you better hope you know how to farm, and have access to clean water.

Attached: 1657730827598.jpg (1080x1321, 512.82K)