Current-State of women

>why is it so difficult to find a normal women these days?

Yesterday i had a date with a 23yr old women i met trough a friend at the weekend.
>i never once talked about sex or made comments in this direction
>i respected her
>i kissed her
>i hold her hand
>i hold her with my arms from behind.

Today she said that she already fell in love with me, that she misses me, and that she never had met a men like this.
Are most men just dip-shit or are women the real reason behind the lack of selfawarness and hoeing around.

>I consider myself a chad tier 8
>i'm also no pussy to call women out and make jokes about her
>i despise bitches and i tell them
>i'm not interessted in casual sex and many other chads make fun of me for saying i would not fuck that bitch.

Also i will not further engage with her or even want to fuck her because she told me some things she had done. Insta upturn

Attached: 20220727_171255.jpg (820x657, 211.31K)

Have you considered men?

No. Why?
I want a women. Not a hoe.

Let alone those bitches. I'm not dipping my dick in a women that had 15dicks prior me inside her for more than just fun. I dont fucking care.
Sure i have my fun, but i dont go on dates for fun, i take home from clubs for a quick fuck.

>doesnt want a whore
>creates whores

ok

But i tought she would be a good catch. Till she told me about her past.
Also she not acted like spoiled bitch

You might be a fag

>tought
>trough

jfc

>doesnt want a whore
>creates whores

Wrong. They are hoes before i took them home from a club. If they wouldnt be hoes they would not have come to my flat.

But i mean even the non-acting-like-bitches are bitches today

>never had met a men like this
neve had met a men like this WHO IS A CHAD

anyway if you can, look at the father. Generally if he seems like a serious/angry guy but cracks jokes then consider the daughter.

Attached: 812649135601471.jpg (1500x1200, 281.76K)

Then dont hang around clubs retard. maybe if ur not autistic enough u can get involved with a church or a community service thing

so to summarize, you're a prick

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>>i'm not interessted in casual sex and many other chads make fun of me for saying i would not fuck that bitch.
that is how you meet a real woman. some women are just walking pussies and mouths. all day long nothing to do but be enthralled by every little thing that goes in and out of it.

>I consider myself a chad tier 8
Jesus kid, I can smell your virginity through my monitor.

Attached: 1655682101285.png (324x381, 6.18K)

What'd she do that was so bad? Don't throw away an otherwise good woman if she just slept around - everybody does that. Maybe you're giving her a first taste of what true, loving romance is like.

this is weird larp

Attached: cross-eyed-dizzy-girl.gif (640x360, 1.87M)

>Don't throw away an otherwise good woman if she just slept around - everybody does that
Her maintenance will be high. Could be worth it, but it would greatly help to know who were her past relationships.

>Maybe you're giving her a first taste of what true, loving romance is like.
Again, why she never had it? What she had before? You can walk through a minefield, you just need to know where are the mines.

Attached: g.jpg (600x450, 45.71K)

I didnt met her at the club.
And i would never search a women in a club to life with lmao.

Yes. I have seen a girl with seem dudes on saturday, my friend fucked her, i said hi to her and she asked who i'm like im some piece of shit. I told her my friend fucked her and she shouldnt talk like that just bcausd she is with some dudes and show respect. The dudes said that they and my friend fuck her but not me and laughed. I laughed back and told them my friend has STD and thats the price for banging ugly hoes who think they are precious. Dudes litererally were shocked.

Cope and seeth incel.

Its not that bad that she is a big hoe. But strange, she pissed incels in the mouth for money lol

>be incredibly shallow
>only desire females who spend the majority of their time investing in their appearance
>shocked when those females are dumb vapid goldiggers

you're not going to find someone who looks like an egirl and acts like a tradwife you fucking retards

get off social media and go to church

Attached: 1647754293751.jpg (200x266, 8.86K)

Church girls are whores, user.

>Could be worth it, but it would greatly help to know who were her past relationships.

Some looser that made debts for cocaine and such shit lmao.
Divorced parents.

But idk she cut. Half asian half white. Never met a asian before i had the need to meet one unless her lol

Is there anything less interesting than incels crying about their fucking dating life? Can you fuck off with your personal blogs? No one cares, stop making threads.

You are literally a virgin that is too afraid to unleash his micropenis on some ugly girl so you make up excuses and pretend you're a chad. You're not fooling anyone older than the age of 20 you retard lmao

that's a strange boner right there

you have very poor grasp of cause and effect. i think you fit in the midwit tier.

you sound like a dumb indian