Rings of Power is gonna flop here the reasons:

Outright anachronisms and breaks from the lore

"The show is not based on but inspired by Tolkien's work"

Focus on show original characters, sidelining the major ones from the book

A transparent emulation of the Game of Thrones format

Massive compression of the events' timeline

Focus on action and forcing it into the story where there was none

Deviating from the established aesthetics of the universe

Removing some of the unique aspects of the universe for convenience's sake. In particular, the elven language

Killing off/ignoring/removing/replacing major characters

Poorly thought out marketing which fails to appeal to the existent fanbase

The show looks inexcusably cheap considering the immense budget it has

Attached: burgers.jpg (432x289, 28.58K)

Niggers.
I'm sick of kikes replacing us with niggers.

wokeists will subscribe and watch just to spite us

you'll see

who the fuck cares, are you trying to convince me to watch this shit or something, why do i need to know this

>Evil cannot create anything new, they can only corrupt and ruin good forces have invented or made

>$55 million per episode

culture war, you will loose it jew

Attached: 1658935403796.jpg (472x298, 45.28K)

yeah if you keep spamming ads

>the book
Nigga they only have the rights to 7 pages of the appendix and payed 500 millions for it. Else we would have got a new triology with black trannies

it doesn't matter if it flops because making a buck is only a secondary objective
with the incentives companies receive from soros' open society foundation they can stay afloat even all they produce is commercial failures

the main goal for pushing globohomo into every product and form of entertainment is to create a such a flood of content and products that endorse it that it demoralizes opponents and gives the illusion for newcomers (the youth) that it is normal

Rings of Power is gonna flop here is the reason:

It's an Amazon original.

tons of people are already amazon prime members.. if anything for the "free" or quicker delivery on their cheap and overrated trash that was made in China. so watching a show like this is casual and hardly even a choice.

you're on point, hombre.

Can someone comment on how bad the blackwashing really is in this?
We cancelled prime and stopped shopping at Amazon years ago but there's a chance I'd watch this elsewhere.
I'm not wasting my time on more woke Star Wars like bullshit.

>t. fucking retard
go back, you are not smart enough

They always try and do this thing like,
>GAZE UPON THIS REGAL BLACK BITCH GOYIM
But it always falls flat because such an analogue does not exist IRL and no one has ever seen it. So making it only exist in hollywood is sort of uncanny valley.
>DIS AUNT JEMIMAH KWEEN
maybe it exists in Twitter comments from black women posting reaction gifs

Attached: 1518114025190.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Attached: 1658896806593054.jpg (861x860, 112.04K)

this shit is literally just one expensive tax write-off.

>They always try and do this thing like,
>GAZE UPON THIS REGAL BLACK BITCH GOYIM
>But it always falls flat because such an analogue does not exist IRL and no one has ever seen it. So making it only exist in hollywood is sort of uncanny valley.
>DIS AUNT JEMIMAH KWEEN
lmao excellent summary of modern media

it's really bad
i'd recommend pirating it if you really must watch it

Those are mostly reasons serious LotR fans would reject it. The reason normies will reject it is that it won't give them the same warm feeling as the movies, just like the Hobbit trilogy failed to do, because nothing separates it from the rest of the schlock out there today. They'll get the same template characters (strong, well-spoken black woman in authority; powerful blonde warrior chick; clever black guy; smooth and smart mixed-race guy; evil white guy who suffers petty humiliations until he is no longer threatening; random homosexual who can be removed from the Chinese release) that they get in every other piece of media because these are safe, SJW-friendly archetypes.

They won't get the genre-defining archetypes that Tolkein perfected, popularized, or created. They won't get the sense of any deep, unspoken backstory because it won't be there. They won't get an uncomplicated focus on heroism and friendship against an uncompromising evil. They'll likely get a bunch of "the villains are justified and the good guys are actually evil". Normies get enough of that everywhere else and will be upset that they get it here instead of the feelings they got from the movies.

The first episodes will have record breaking viewership because normies will watch anything they're told to.

It will probably get cancelled half-way through the first season though, but that doesn't matter for amazon, they will have earned their money back, and succesfully tainted Tolkien's work forever