In addition to the cities already under our control - Kiev, Chernigov, Poltava, Odessa, Dnepropetrovsk, Kharkov...

In addition to the cities already under our control - Kiev, Chernigov, Poltava, Odessa, Dnepropetrovsk, Kharkov, Zaporozhye, Lutsk are all Russian cities and will be Russian again before any peace will be reached.
>it takes too long
It will take as long as necessary.
>you're losing
We will lose our way into all that territory as usual.
>you lost 30 million people
We're ready to destroy the planet if needed and we don't care about any amount losses.

Truth and God is on our side.

Attached: 1658335040399532.jpg (1280x823, 166.15K)

God hates russians. You know it to be true

>you lost 30 million people
I will make 10 new Russians with my Rissian-wife-gf

Jahwe for sure

Attached: 6o2tss.jpg (665x375, 83.73K)

>>you lost 30 million people
Imagine being this much of a scumbag not caring how many of our compatriots will die, especially when you're fucking attacking another nation.

Sounds based to me. Keep doing the work of Christ and banish the jew regime from Kiev. Let those people live under a fair and just and kind government. Godspeed

Unironically based.

>Russian people living on the border of Russia and Poland mix their language with some Polish and speak a different dialect
>They’re a different people now!
Grow up

>another nation
There is no other nation. Russia is fighting a civil war.
This war is strictly an internal affair.

Russia literally attacked a peaceful nation minding their own business. At least 5000 innocent bystanders died. What God would support that?

>We will lose our way into all that territory as usual.
usa helped you in ww2
now usa is against you
the last time this happened, the ussr collapsed.
you will lose everything.

Cлaвa Hoвopoccии. To the last hohol.

Attached: 1646397687813m.jpg (768x1024, 68.23K)

They were planning to attack us so no, they deserve it

>In addition to the cities already under our control-...
>ACK!

Attached: 1641631602357.gif (1200x842, 932.19K)

glory to mother Russia

Attack you? With what?

These peacefull hohols massacred polish villages in WW2

What do you mean grow up, I'm Russian and I hate how Putin is killing Ukrainians and sacrificing these many young Russians to own the west. It's unbelievable, Ukrainians will hate us for decades for what? to weaken America? Yeah, America isn't going anywhere for another 50 years, these many people will die for literally nothing. Russia should be making friends, not enemies and not with africans and bat eating Chinese fucks, unbelievable what Putin did to our great country. We are Europeans ffs.

City pronouns
Is Kiev
Was/were Kyiv

Fake picture, spelling errors and it would be a scandal if some shop would have that and it would be known. Typically russian :D

Attached: russia evidence.png (338x338, 22.78K)

Based.

Rent bros, not like this

Starting badly in a war a Russian national tradition. We finish strong and that's where it counts.
We will grind Ukraine to nothing from which it came from. There's literally nothing you can do to stop it. US wont save you, EU wont save you, you're locked in here with us until we do what i said in OP.

>We finish strong
You don't finish, you get finished. Russia didn't win any significant wars without Ukrainian troops on their side.

Attached: 1630546472003.png (1203x1600, 894.77K)