EU sends money into Hungary's budget to help fund programs like building roads, bridges...

>EU sends money into Hungary's budget to help fund programs like building roads, bridges, hospitals and water treatment plants
>Hungary spends it on building medieval fantasy castles and reconstructing Habsburg palaces

Attached: web-35_220725_dt--0408.jpg (1600x1066, 534.6K)

>>Hungary spends it on building medieval fantasy castles and reconstructing Habsburg palaces

kinda based desu. roads just mean more people. if you neglect infrastructure the migrants will all go to germany.

I'm not seeing the problem

Pretty fucking based if you ask me.

>Hungary spends it on building medieval fantasy castles and reconstructing Habsburg palaces
Based.

Give Niggers money and expect them to spend it how you tell them to spend it.

lol never change Europe :D

Based

Attached: Top kek.jpg (885x597, 71.04K)

Based Hungarian castellans

Fuck Europe.

Seriously, that was best used EU funds i heard lately

and it is kino

Attached: Parlament-Kossuthtér.jpg (1024x863, 164.48K)

this will boost tourism
If I were to have a gf I'd want to fuck her in a castle/hotel

it's all so tiring

My hungarian brothers, are we teaming up for round 3 again? I couldnt imagine anyone more based beside me.

based

This costed like 20 million euros for the EU. Meanwhile, there is air-conditioning in the hospital operating room.

Still think it's based?

Attached: Budavári_Déli összekötő szárny déli homlokzat előtte_utána2_Forrás Várkapitányság NZrt.jpg (1128x601, 192.58K)

And in return?

>noooo if we had more globohomo and commie leftover architecture, our (((doctors))) could perform breast reductions in climate control
Yeah, im thinking its based.

no question

based, they know the EU is only giving them money to improve infrastructure to support mass migration. Orban's all like "nope, you fuck your nigs, I do what I wawnt"

Another castle paid by German tax payers money...

Attached: Fuzer-regen-es-most-1024x681.jpg (1024x681, 140.83K)

so whats the problem?

Attached: 1654815685409.png (306x306, 112.17K)

they are beautiful and well restored, I have looked at many.
budapest is one of my favorite cities

Attached: 1654369547430.jpg (900x900, 74.65K)

You are welcome, as we are thankful. Now go dilat, oh wait you have no state sponsored dilator. Hahahaha

Do they increase tourism revenue?

Good stuff.

Attached: Me 2.jpg (2592x1936, 1.12M)

To be hair there is something comfy about castle ruins.

>German tax payers money...
user, it's not taxpayer money...

Attached: money-printing-100-euro-banknotes-2BDW4W9.jpg (1300x1130, 218.04K)

Based hung-aryans. Just waste the EUs money playing castles...

Unironically a sound long term investment though.... While the rest of Europe looks like dogshit and is full of feral packs of niggers where will ausfags, nips, Japs and yanks go for their euro trips? Who the fuck will go to Paris when Budapest is just as beautiful and 100% nigger free