The cost of everything is going up…

The cost of everything is going up…

Attached: 6AF3EA31-B299-4055-A617-7D7B96FA01BC.jpg (1000x808, 724.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/80-of-all-us-dollars-in-existence-have-been-printed-in-just-the-last-two-years/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>democracy
America is a Constitutional Republic

Okay and...

I don't get it. How is a president being elected against democracy? Is this the russia pee tape dossier thing? Still?

Attached: 165806700744577.jpg (658x901, 67.72K)

>Trump is a big meanie
>I don't like him
>OMG his existence threatens democracy!

all fields

OH NO NOT OUR "DEMOCRACY". Leftists are so fucking cringe.

Attached: 892307209.png (600x700, 19.27K)

>This distinction is super important and not semantical at all!
Okay buddy.

Lmao.

Democracy, Republicanism whatever you want to call it will cease to exist if Drumpf destroys the economy again.

Attached: 1231231242.png (1750x648, 84.97K)

Let's all thank the fucking lockdowns who destroyed the world economy

I blame China and the jews

>our democracy.
Globohomo is gay and cringe.

I like this line of logic
>if drumf is democratically elected, he will destroy democracy so we must destroy democracy to prevent him from destroying democracy!

Friendly reminder that we don’t have a democracy or even a constitutional republic. What we have is a fascist oligarchy that rigs primaries so both candidates will serve their interests. The main reason they hate Trump is that he became president without their permission. Also, If you’re someone who’s been breathlessly screeching about Trump for the last 6 years, you should understand the people handing you your talking points don’t care that you’re obedient, they hate you just as much as him.

your graph is big gay shill, Biden sent money supply from $6 trillion in Jan 2021 to $22 tril March 2022, kys as quickly as possible

Attached: 1627861751177.jpg (225x225, 6.18K)

your shill graph leaves out the aforementioned so again nice try retard thefreethoughtproject.com/80-of-all-us-dollars-in-existence-have-been-printed-in-just-the-last-two-years/

As I've said before "our" democracy doesn't mean "the United States democracy". The politicians saying it are afraid they will lose their power, hit that America will stop being the same government.

Free and fair elections that enact the will of the people are a threat to our democracy.

>chink can’t imagine any form of government besides a mindless hive

Why are the kikes so against Trump when he is their most shabbos goy? They guy spent 4 years plundering Americans wallets and se dung your money to Israel.

The jews should be pushing to make this asshole dictator as much as he sells out his own country to the jews.

Notice it's not democracy but OUR democracy
OUR
OUR
OUR
OUR

Yea it is literally a threat.

>the system we built isn't going the way we like so we will kill and conquer you until we feel better.

People voting for their candidate of choice is a threat to our Democracy.

Irrelevant semantics. No one cares what word you call it. It is run by and for jewish oligarchs.

Democracy sucks. The average person is weak willed, physically weak, dumb and full of vice. People don't know what is in their best interests. We need a fascist ethnostate if we want to thrive.

>Different words don't have different meanings unless I want them to

Fucking kike

honk honk