Texas has the most lenient rules for weapons in the country

You can just walk into any store and buy a gun without a license, you can carry it on you, you can buy any knife you want. You can carry that knife on you legally as long as it's 5 1/2 inches or under, it can be automatic, doesn't matter. Why is Texas so based?

Attached: texas capitol.jpg (1200x800, 187.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not sure what state it is, but one that even allows foreigners to carry while they're there.

>as long as it's 5 1/2 inches or under
What a dumb rule. Is that even true? Jim Bowie would be ashamed.

That's for carrying it on your person, yeah. You could probably just have it in your car or whatever though

Texas is pretty based but I still do not know if Texas qualifies to be placed in the "factual Evropa" list. Hungary should probably be included but I have yet to see enough evidence to let Texas be absorbed into Evropa.

Tell me more about Texas.

Attached: This is factual EVROPA.png (1920x1187, 919.67K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War

Texas was part of Mexico, they ended up having more White Americans there than Mexicans, so they declared war on Mexico for their freedom. America came and backed them up, they kicked spic ass and joined the union. sieg heil

Attached: MXAMWAR.png (390x493, 411.72K)

I'm so confused by that list. You know Maine is 95% White right?

interesting
Very few understand the depth that is Evropa. It is not some simple stat, percentage, or graph. It is an idea, freedom, culture, history, geography and climate, and perhaps most of all it is measure of basedness. Taken all together you can derive a truth so simple that it cuts through all concepts and ideas like a knife upon soft cheese.... It is your very own personally owned southern American acres, your tomato plants, and the rugged independence that emanates from this. Of course in some ways Hungary lacks this but I still think it can be included into Evropa.

Now I ask you.. How do you know that I am mentally ill? Just by reading what I have just written? Yes. Absolutely.

it's ok because genius comes with madness

Texas got rid of all knife laws. You can carry any knife you want now.

Utah actually has the most lax gun laws in the country you lone star queer

Yeah I guess that is true.
Based. Always seemed weird to me that a lot of US states seems to have really liberal gun carry laws but they can still have pretty strict knife carrying laws.

>Most lenient laws
>OC still a shitshow
>Brandishing charges on CCW
>Nowhere to shoot
>Length and type restrictions on knives
Texas is a shithole

Ive seen white vans with texas plates in my town, doing extremely sus shit, parked at sketch hotels, etc and faggots from texas further tainting both my town and where i go to university. Texas is not "based" its a bunch of subhuman spic pussies who think their the baddest thing around but cant handle 40 degree weather and die in the snow. Like 2 inches of snow and the whole state cried over it. Fuck Texas. Your obviously a yankee or west coast who doesnt live near Texas and hasnt been around Texan "people"

A state that allows satanic cartels and pedophile cults to exist will never be "based" or "conservative"

Also their young generations are a bunch of fucking weak cuck faggots who think their hard. Texas is turning blue because of a mix of its young generation and cucking to californians and mexicans moving there

You carry a knife anyway and dont follow that shit like a cuck

>Ive seen white vans with texas plates in my town, doing extremely sus shit, parked at sketch hotels, etc
Groups of hispanics pool money into vans to get bullshit jobs in white states

Texas is the worst state besides cali to absorb, unless your a cuck

You’re so full of shit. You can carry ANY blade of ANY size ANYWHERE.

I’ve seen guys with claymores speak with iLife in public and the cops can’t do SHIT to stop them

Why have i seen 5,000+ of them then

Hes confusing concealed knife with open knife laws
Same reason why you see the huge coach buses heading to your local metropolitan area via texas roads.

Kill them then retard

I carry a knife everywhere I go, I think people who don't are weird. When I'm off probation, I'll be carrying a gun everywhere I go as well.

Attached: Texan.png (386x772, 20.77K)

Dont live anywhere they go but thanks for the suggestion
>When I'm off probation, I'll be carrying a gun everywhere I go as well.
lmao

"There are almost 79,000 minors and youth victims of sex trafficking in Texas today, according to new two-year study by the University of Texas. Infographic and data published with permission from the Institute on Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault."

I found this with a quick google search