We ready for Cold/World war 3 boys?

We ready for Cold/World war 3 boys?

Attached: file.png (790x1143, 620.71K)

Death to USA.

We are. The question is, are you ready?

Fed post

We are ready.. the question is.. is the poor shithole of Russia ready?

The hug when you realize jewish woman on ISS wont shit and piss all over your sleeping area

What cold war bitch? Russia is poor as hell, can't sustain this crap anymore.

I don't think the ISS is inhabitable anymore. Some dizzy dame fucked it all up.

post the deets of this roastie

Her previous incarnation must be North Indian

>poor shithole
Hows the gas prices? Good?

meds

She was the psyop sent by USA to shit all over Russia. Holy fuck. It all makes sense.

yeah nigger,spice things up before the nukes,what could go wrong

Attached: 1658550706557155.png (543x483, 530.06K)

russia does not have enough parts to maintain the station.
so they are pretending to pull out because otherwise they would pose a security risk.
now they are trying to save face by saying they will build their own station in a few years.
but nothing is happening.
remember the bio labs....
i hardly do and that was 5 months ago.

Attached: 1657139870099.jpg (200x202, 28.51K)

*Jew-S-A

This is fucking bullshit, the Jews are dividing us. Whites should not be killing each other while subhumans run rampant everywhere.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 2.30.32 AM.png (492x598, 363.44K)

Isn't it covered in piss, shit and poisonous oil from the inside now?

I’m eager to burn your shit cities to the ground since February you communist piece of filth.

Sauce

Probably not, but looks like we are set for it anyway. Maybe Jews will kill you before we lose or something

>NATO thinks russia would lose
>Russia thinks Russia would lose

Why are they fighting if they are in agreement?

The Cold War resumed back in 2014, it just took us 'til 2022 to realize it.

Did you know that if you exclude the USA and just add up the defense budgets of every other NATO member state - that's not total GDP, it's just the money that non-USA NATO members spend on defense - then the result is almost as large as the entire Russian GDP? When you include America's defensive budget, it's twice Russia's entire GDP.

What this means is that NATO can fight a new Cold War without even changing any of its existing spending habits. We literally would not even notice a difference.

I don't think you're as ready as you think you are, Ivanobitch.

>commie
>he doesnt know

Attached: 1471296774350.jpg (336x706, 44.35K)

Bleach, subhuman amerishit scum. Drink it.

Attached: 1657468571146.jpg (462x1024, 73.41K)

Niggah you cant afford food

Falling, and have been for the past month and a half.

Heard that the movie is about to start

No joke

Grab your popcorn

Countdown

They found the chosen one

The armies of the wicked will lol do battle soon

War in Heaven

I don't think that retarded bint was the cause but either way, the thing is being decommissioned in 2024.
It's a news piece for the sake of news, it doesn't really mean anything.

Explain it to us, Rusfriend

My enemy is the jewish elite running my country. I want to have a good relationship with Russia. Our country has parasitic kikes at the helm and it shows.

seethe more gercuck

Attached: berlin.jpg (1024x576, 88.78K)

>What this means is that NATO can fight a new Cold War without even changing any of its existing spending habits.
nato is already in the red after supplying ukranian conflict lmao
Nigga you are a jew.

We know. We all know you pathetic kike. We always knew. It’s the communists in our midst who don’t know you’re just using them. It’s a good thing you can all die and be buried in the same mass grave

Your Jewish elite are our greatest allies. If not for them, you would have nuked us almost a century ago or the Germans would have killed us

Cry me a river, subhuman amerishit bitch bug.

Attached: 1646495377995.jpg (899x990, 339.99K)

The only commies left in our coutry are the elderly, and even among them not everyone is.
Good for you, I've always had respect for american states that are away from the shores.

>NATO in the red
Nigger you’re the ones begging Iranians for drones kek. We now dominate the weapons market. Thanks to your little farce nobody wants to buy your tanks that send half a tanker screaming to a fiery death in the higher atmosphere
Neither do they want the helis with walkie talkies
Kek

paying 40 shekels for importet tomatos xD

Thats very Jewish of you
>Jews don’t control everything that’s a myth, we’re a minority
Pathetic cuck.

They want their men down, before they launch the ASAT's. Which they will do before launching nuclear weapons. The Western more technology advanced systems would be more vulnerable to satellite interference and communications would be back to 1980s levels.

>I STAND WITH UKRAINE
>t. Onions Face

This

Attached: 54565346543.png (344x315, 215.62K)

honestly as bad as the prices are.. we are quite fine. and with that said, i do not stand with the Ukraine lol but that doesn't give you permission to be a faggot. oh wait you arent even from Russia i bet.

kek knowing the white west, the space station will be fulled with trannies & black woman.

thats how far the white race has fallen

This is symbollic.

The West still dominates in terms of military satellites, it'd take a few years to catch up.