Trump MUST be kept from running in 2024

This isn't a game, this is about whether democracy is able to withstand its greatest modern challenge in the form of a fascist demagogue manipulator of gullible fools. A message needs to be sent that our republic will NOT bend to the whims of a demented minority.

Attached: Screenshot_20220728-005835.png (996x2048, 934.89K)

MUST he?

Stop talking and do it already. I am so sick and tired of hearing about Drumpf.

>democracy

aaahahaahah

Attached: EmObB6OW4AEcEjb.jpg (400x400, 5.83K)

If Biden can't win against a twice-impeached president, that says more about Biden than anything else.

You won't be able to. If the GOP voters elect Trump again, then the people have spoken and we should respect the democratic results.

>it’s only a democracy when I’m winning, so help me win you fucking bigots.
Have some spice.

Im scared demsisters. What if fascist trump only allows child sex change at 12 years old instead of 6? This was supposed to be an era of progressed and beautiful diversity
:(((((((

If I was Biden I would want to run against Trump

>(((our democracy)))
At this point I wish J6 had been an actual insurrection that succeeded.

agreed, the election was rigged and Trump actually did win; however, Donald also shilled the vaxx and did not pardon his supporters but did pardon niggers and jews. Orange man can never be president again but I'm glad he was for those fun four years. Now revolution is the only way forward. fuck trump

>respect the democratic results
You can’t respect the democratic results if they don’t go with the leftists

>this is about whether democracy is able to withstand its greatest modern challenge in the form of a fascist demagogue manipulator of gullible fools
you already elected Pedo Pete, sir

>Haha computer glitches is proof that the orange turd that I worship actually won and didn't in fact fall 7 million votes short
You can't even begin to imagine how embarrassed people feel for you if they think you believe in that stuff

Donald Drumpf is going to ban you from buttslamming your buddy while waiting for the bus and injecting homeless black men with enough meth to OD a horse.

Attached: vooter3.jpg (1286x741, 94.39K)

DON'T POST ON SLIDE THREADS, RETARDS

Trump was a fucking disaster and his presidency was a total clownshow from start to finish. I will kill myself if that orange piece of criminal shit somehow cheats his way into office again.

I'm a peaceful man. Even so, I can understand where you are coming from.
The left doesn't make room for anyone else. The right/proper thing to do is beat them into submission and terrorism them before it comes to civil war. Its the only way to make them understand that differences of opinion can co-exist without all the assfuckery they engage in.
Words are not a threat to their democracy but a brick to the face absolutely is. Its time for bricks.

>Already damage controlling the J6 hearings were for nothing but a sham

>I will kill myself
just like everything you say, empty and meaningless

Oh yea, so embarrassing. Now let me get back to huffing farts out a tranny's ass.

Attached: 1658794383597616.jpg (2480x3002, 786.21K)

I'm just gonna vote, okay?

Stop thinking posting Fuckwit tier MSM garbage on here is actively curtailing the group consensus, you fucking subhuman.
Fuck, it infuriates me just how fucking retarded you can be. Like, this is our opposition? YOU CANT EVEN CONCENSUS CRACK US EVEN AFTER 6 YEARS OF THIS SHIT. YOUR ASTROTURFING IS USELESS HERE, CHRIST ALL FUCKING MIGHTY.

Attached: images (37).jpg (775x395, 31.68K)

Seriously how difficult is it for the deepstate to poison one of his burgers and then say he died of COVID??? Why do the keep promoting him by hyping Jan 6th that nobody really cares about?

Attached: ABFBAB53-E272-4A48-969C-1B3928C9599C.png (748x735, 530.31K)

>Congress has the ability to bar Trump from running again
lol no they don't.

I wish Trump was the facist that you dillusional faggots claim he is.

Can't wait to see you see the when he's elected again