The US nuclear-powered aircraft carrier Ronald Reagan headed to the South China Sea and may proceed to the Taiwan...

>The US nuclear-powered aircraft carrier Ronald Reagan headed to the South China Sea and may proceed to the Taiwan Strait amid tensions over a possible visit to Taipei by Speaker of the US House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi, – South China Morning Post.

are the chinks supposed to be scarred of this piece of junk? they got hypersonic that can split that thing in half like an apple

Attached: FYri2gCWYAEJlyu.png (719x526, 264.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xkx0MxK-Yl4
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All because some demented boomer bitch wants to act like a big shot. America is not a serious country and i hope china blows this cunt out of the sky

Hypersonic missiles are a literal meme and a classic example of the same shit that has been going on for decades
>russia/china pretend to have some hyper advanced weapon
>USA shits its pants
>USA invests 100 gorrilion dollars in weapons R&D to combat this made up weapon
>USA jumps 2-3 weapons tech generations ahead of them to fight a weapon that doesn't exist
This has happened since at least the 60s. Nothing ever happens.

>USA jumps 2-3 weapons tech generations ahead of them
Lol imagine actually believing that. The US hasn't won a war in 75 years

Yeah, but the US has lasers. Also the holocaust is fake.

Imagine deploying a fucking aircraft carrier because some *house representative* is visiting a foreign country.
The absolute state of the government lol. They're not hiding it anymore.

The humiliation of US when PLA denies them transit will be awesome.

How much money and fossil fuel energy are being spent on shipping this dumb vampire whore across the world. Fingers crossed that she never makes it back.

How do you deny someone access when you can't stop them?

Chinks are inferior pathetic subhumans
>thread

Imagine if you spent all that money into developing your industry instead of shipping all your factories to China

/thread

i hope so to. she needs to keep to inside trading instead of popping off world wars.

Trump tried to warn them...

please fight on natos side

Good call. Taiwan can keep that fetus eating vampire.

You call them and tell if they don want to fish their carrier out from the seafloor hey better change the route

youtube.com/watch?v=xkx0MxK-Yl4

Nobody cares China can manufacture plastic toy cars at a 300% rate

Chinks know US won't actually do shit. Instead they are wary of false flags which is the master domain for the US (Pearl Harbor, Gulf of Tonkin, 9/11). China not only lacks real life combat experiences but also sucks at combat historically so this is the best scenario for China

Attached: otoko.jpg (1816x2560, 318.31K)

It will be funny it it malfunctions and sinks or blows up lol

The globe does not think enough of SanFran Nan to off her.
Think about it. Laura Loomer and her band of misfits simply hopped the Pelosi's gates and pitched a tent on their property.
So, a Quds hit squad couldn't saunter right up and do the world a favor?

The globe isn't concerned with nancy. She's an 80+gasbag that is around for posterity's sake.

I hope they arent and find out.

Ronald Reagan was a shriner fag

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Reagan shriner .jpg (720x645, 68.18K)

The United States fucked with hypersonic missiles in the 1960s. Chang is will have the gay little uniforms they wear sealed to their skin if they fuck around and find out.

Yet the chinks won't actually do shit. Chinks should bring out their recently unveiled diesel powered rust bucket so we can sink it too with our new hypersonic missile.

Attached: AGM-183A.jpg (640x360, 65.84K)

Kek all those trillions spent on useless boats and war moves in a different direction
I’d be seething too

Chinas track record as shit as it is, is as good as the usa’s

Attached: usa.jpg (1454x1008, 393.5K)

China stated already that Pelosi visit, let alone attempt of US to threaten China with military will recieve unprecedented responce.

China will bomb US bases in Okinawa and annex Singapour.

Attached: China.jpg (2000x1026, 136.14K)

Unironically I hope China makes a move on Taiwan and Pelosi is trapped there

>Chinas track record as shit as it is, is as good as the usa’s
a-are we that bad?

Attached: 1629141197649.jpg (698x588, 52.79K)

Nothing ever happens, i am fed up of this world order, throw some nukes already.
Either that or an ethno-reglious war between the muslim world and pajeets, the amount of blood would be awesome.