Anyone on Any Forums Dodge the Vaccine Despite Requirements?

I was offered a 60k a year job plus benefits but I have to be vaccinated. I guess i will no longer be a pure blood at this point. I'm so sorry bros but chasing the bag comes before my health on this matters.... that is unless i can do both?

If there's a way to keep this job but somehow not get the vaccine I will be more than happy... no im not faking anything, i mean like through exemption requests. From what i heard exemptions don't really work.

Attached: big4.jpg (546x312, 27.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qdkd7nrUGik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally why would you get vaccinated now? You've held out so long.

Not everybody wants to live in mommy's basement forever, chud.

You going into public accounting?

Sometime people want to go straight to the grave

Bitch please, those are shit companies that will leave you no life just to be paid little above average. Go take an actual life.

you'll work like a slave for 3 years (if you last that long)

Just lie. Grab a card and fill it up

Exemptions do work. Just apply for one. If they deny you then just quit and find another job. It’s not a big deal. Also, fuck public.

Please explain what you mean by an actual life

Basically this guy I don't want to be a NEET forever... even if the vaccine has a 20% chance of sterilizing me... I'll have 100% chance of being incel if i live at home for 10 years.

Financial consulting.

What do you mean "no life".... It's a 40 hour work week

>ust to be paid little above average. Go take an actual life.

For a 22 year old to be paid a little over average.... when the average worker is like 40.... is a deal im willing to take. I don't expect to be paid 60K in 10 years of working there. I want to get partner.

Ok... and then become a Partner and get to dictate the corporate world, basically become monopoly man.

I applied to like 1000 places... you can't get another job anymore, tihs isn't the 1950s. You are lucky to get one offer ever.

Just pay a pajeet doctor bro for a fake one.

>be me
>work for company you've heard of
>entire business unit is vaxxed except for me
>The others gave up
>I simply threatened to quit
>turned in the most radical religious exemption letter they've seen, multiple pages explaining scripture
>refused to discuss the issue further
>still unvaxxed and just got a $15k raise
The key is to go balls to the wall, totally insane, instead of meekly and passively "resisting". I'm very open about being unwilling to compromise, and I don't leave any leeway. It helps that I'm a star employee and I've given them reasons to believe I'm incredibly religious without specifying how though.

I won your soul in an all or nothing bet with the devil and I will not condone faggotry

God knows what you have need of, seek first the Faith and the rest will be provided. You can
gain the world and lose your soul.

Ask and ye shall receive, whatever you ask the Father in my name, He will do for you. Whatever you ask me in my name, I will do for you. Jesus Christ said that

I have been old, and I have been young, and I have never seen the Righteous forsaken, nor His seed begging bread. Righteousness doesn't come on account of the Law, less Christ was Crucified
in vein. Abraham believed God, for that he was counted Righteous, called friend of God.

1000 years in outer darkness cursed to live and never die, do you want to risk it?
Its the mark of the beast, but like I said, the bet is made

youtube.com/watch?v=qdkd7nrUGik

God Himself put His seal on my forehead
Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

>I'll have 100% chance of being incel if i live at home for 10 years.
Only if youre ugly and/or short

Should look into novavax op. Made using more traditional methods

someone post the video of the dr who grew the cells in the vaccine in a petri dish and got a 10ft
worm or whatever that looks exactly like all the
worms in the bloodwork also post the videos of
all those dr's vaccinated patients blood compared to normal blood or the videos
of regular people doing blood tests those
had results too

then get all the leaked clot photos that have
been released and videos, theres that one
of the dr with the whole vile of tendrils that
he pulled out of a vaxxie

Yes. But the jews orchestrated the war here instead.

Based

The Big 4 will cave on this as well.

its literally the las plagas resident evil t virus
racoon city
corona city
crown city

crown city bros

$60K? Nigger I walked away from 4x that amount and don’t regret it for a second. Moved innawoods and loving life.

RIP retard

im not vaccinated. i had to stop school (i have a full time job).

there's literally no reason to get vaccinated at this point.

Attached: tuftsnotapproved.jpg (1720x1256, 514.38K)

You'll die before you can spend all that cash each year.

Attached: 1658742194165809.gif (500x275, 307.18K)

Stop intervening with natural selection sir.

My company never followed up on anything when it was supposed to be mandatory by the guidelines.
Was sweet, only thing I ever received about it was an actual corporate phishing test.
Brother works for the state, was required to get it for a promotion, took it, now he commutes 1.5 hrs every day instead of 20 mins and makes a whopping $40 more a month because the raise put him into a higher tax bracket.
It doesn't even cover the gas costs.
Honk honk.

Attached: 87201920.jpg (600x600, 27.97K)

Even attractive dudes with good jobs are having trouble in 2022. Being an average guy who lives at home is a death sentence.

>$60K? Nigger I walked away from 4x that amount and don’t regret it for a second

I think you don't know the value of money. I would slice my nuts off for 70k... literally. I think i would honestly lose a limb if i could earn 100k a year... i would go through hell for anything above 70k for sure.