Taco Bell and Pizza Hut To Remove Beyon Beef CEO Could file Lawsuit for Breach of Contract

TC and PH claim the Plant Based meals aren’t selling and losing profits. CEO of Beyond Beef blames consumers.

Attached: 9CB4774D-71CE-44CF-BF17-B2A8E335E75C.jpg (1536x1837, 2.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cUTIc-f1h3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The vegan trend is over

I worked at a pizza hut and we sold extremely little of that shit.

Stop telling people it’s vegan friendly and it will sell. Lie to the fucking consumers. They are dogs, throw them a bone and they fetch. People don’t want to know what things really are or how it’s made. When you brand something as plant friendly or throw a green label, the majority of people will have their brain convince them it’s not the same thing. In reality, meat alone in most of America is already shit and stuffed with artificial nonsense and antibiotics. Stop telling people it’s plant based and see what happens. Someone already is doing it.

I don't understand how this Beyond Bullshit is valued so much. We've had garbage "vegan burgers" that taste and feel nothing like real meat for like 30 years. These are exactly the same.

Funny they tried to launch it in Russia but Vlads said Blagh!!

youtu.be/cUTIc-f1h3E

Attached: 5603FDCC-A049-45A1-835B-8ED97EA77D23.jpg (1045x860, 718.37K)

Pretty much this but it wont work.
Just cut the regular meat with 50% of this shit. They did this successfully with with flour and soi flour. It is nearly impossible to buy bread that doesnt contain soi flour. Maybe 98% of all bread uses soi flour.
The big problem is that the fake meat costs MORE than the real meat. So it is a losing proposition, it has to be sold with the virtue signal value prop.

Attached: 1657434510041.gif (500x500, 1.94M)

It never started they vastly overinflated the value of the product with outside investors and backroom deals with grocers then used those deals to leverage a spot in the fast food industry. Nobody buys this shit except weirdo vegans that refuse to just eat a bean burger or whatever other crap vegetarians have been eating for the last 30 years.

Attached: EUDt7J7X0AYsHp6.jpg (1024x768, 203.82K)

trendy ads. make leftists feel like they're missing out on social points and they'll buy just about anything to correct that.

If I apply for pizza hut can I request part of my pay is 1 free personal pan pizza per a day?

My brother had one of those seared bites from burger king and farted uncontrollably and very stinky for a while after.

Not surprised at all. Vegan food tastes like shit.

>CEO of Beyond Beef blames consumers.
They're right. We don't want fake food.

There's no reason you shouldn't have the option of getting one just for working, like when I was in paramedic school, I bartended and we got up to $12 off our meals per shift and that covered like 80% of the menu

>The vegan trend
Even in the far left they are a small minority nobody, and i mean nobody wants to eat this shit.

>make a big fucking contract based on "it's [current year] and we need to be progressive"
good job, retards, you fell for the meat version of paper straws

Why do you have to make this an issue about being economically left or right. Whats next? A bible verse about eating food?

it's not just the lack of interest among customers, it has to be stored and prepared differently because it goes rancid at a moment's notice

This. It was never widespread (eg. like 2% of the population are vegan in any given western country) and the inflation on basic food items really did away with those, as we say in Germany, "luxury problems".

Vegans are absolutely more likely to be left wing.

Because you retards are the only ones forcing yourselves to eat it for goodboy points. You'll eat parasite ridden bugs too.

>Roll out meatless burgers
>People buys one to try because it's a gimmick
>Short-term surge in sales
>Tastes like shit, no one buys it again
You have to be retarded to not have seen this coming

I would have to ask then if I apply. I want that pizza everyday but it is not worth $8 for a little pizza smaller than my hand

Attached: C6DBD5F1-4CA4-4F75-A5A0-BCA36C919958.jpg (253x450, 27.89K)

Anons!! Aren’t you worry that if Plant Based flops (((they))) push the bugs harder on us??

Attached: 4BD5FC47-C30E-43FF-B39A-D10E87C69C54.jpg (1599x852, 362.26K)

At places like that you usually can eat what you want for free. Just not ridiculous amounts and be cool with the manger. If they act like Jews about it, find a different place. When I had side jobs at taco bell or sonic when I was younger, I could fill up. Some shifts I'd eat 6-7000 calories, food for the day, the day before and after, and take home some food for the family.

I recommend a fast food place with a decent size menu of variety, and work the slow shifts. You'll be good to

Carl's Jr. Beyond Famous Star is doing well in SOCAL. I eat three per week.

>Whats next? A bible verse about eating food?
The Bible indeed predicted vegans:
>1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 3Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
1 Timothy 4

So they sell 3 per week?

Nothing wrong with making a burger out of mashed potato and corn and peas and shit. The problem is these "beyond" and "impossible" meats just taste like gunk and if you wanted meat you'd just eat meat.

Is never eat this and anyone in my life who tried it I warned the men it would give them tits because it’s an unnatural abomination, and the women I said it will fuck with their periods. No one talks about it anymore, and as far as I can tell my small comments on it made it socially unacceptable to consume in my social orbit.

I never had any of them
I thought it would be really interesting, then realized they were hyperprocessed soi garbage

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOU MUST CONSUME OUR GOYSLOP FAKE MEAT FULL OF OILS

Honestly, does this shit looks healthy to you???

Attached: 1 _OANhrKC30LFEMiiO4GoqQ.jpg (864x648, 175.64K)

I think the fact that artificial meat containing SO MUCH FUCKING ESTROGEN has something to do with it too.
To sane humans, that means stay the fuck away. But it seems like as soon as that news came out it became popular among leftist/groomer circles. My brother started getting that shit and I should have put an end to it then but I didn't and now he thinks he's a girl so I may have to seppuku one day.
Besides, it misses the mark for the vegan market entirely. "It's meat that you have to get used to" is a fucking terrible tagline, especially for vegans. Those fuckers might be weird hippies but a black bean patty is fucking delicious whether you're vegan or not. No need to get used to anything. Hell they already have tofu. All that vegan shit has always been natural foods, then they come along with (((beyond meat)))? Nah it's not for them.
It's not for the staunch anti-capitalists either. Lab made meat brought to you by Bill Gates? Come the fuck on.
It's the cheap estrogen.

Making comments like “I’d never eat that.” And talk about how it’s creepy, and you’d be surprised how many of your friends stop eating it lmao.

Which leads to this, once everybody’s made their instagram post they go back to eating real food. Vegetarians continue eating the stuff that doesn’t poorly mimic the taste of something they don’t like. Their entire actual market is people who want to eat meat but can’t, and the tick biiweapon hasn’t progressed that far yet.

In N Out refuse to add plant based to their menu. Five Guys also decline and both franchises profit Tripple!!

Attached: 14195401-DD0E-462B-9ECC-EB372AA79B4E.jpg (1205x575, 208.08K)

You have sharp teeth for a reason you vegan morons.

Because all vegans are faggots. And fags are mainly lefties. He's just skipping over the faggot association.

If you have questions like that and “why are entertainment companies continuing to pump out woke garbage when most flop?”, refer to BlackRock, it’s CEO Larry Fink, and the ESG score.

Yea you got a good point I imagine they have done blind taste tests already. This is why I really try to cook my own meals.