Why do bongs chimpout when I say Northern Ireland should be a part of Ireland? The age of imperialism is over...

Why do bongs chimpout when I say Northern Ireland should be a part of Ireland? The age of imperialism is over, give it back already.

Attached: 9A6EF4D6-4502-4B9F-938E-8A15CA9BBE4D.png (800x997, 204.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uYG0Bcb1OGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give back the 13 colonies, mutt.

Love these eire threads. Keep posting them OP

Why? The majority of inhabitants are British. Its like saying Canada should belong to the USA because they inhabit the same landmass.

youtu.be/uYG0Bcb1OGw
26+6=1

Attached: IRA (1).jpg (358x530, 26.65K)

No, it's 50/50, Irish/British

>The majority of inhabitants are British
A people invading after claiming territory doesn’t make it a “native populace” it’s still oirish
Not the same, give Gibraltar to Spain

>The majority of inhabitants are British.
By that logic, the UK should be given to Pakistan, given the majority of inhabitants.

Attached: checkmate1.png (1237x1177, 477.93K)

>By that logic
user you are 56% white. We are like 85%. You've checkmated yourself with that.

Because they've been conditioned to only perceive whites as threats to their country rather than acknowledging that the jews and shitskins are the real threat. Irish are the same way tho. They bitch about the "foreign occupation" of northern Ireland while completely ignoring the niggers and hajis being brought in to soft genocide their race.

>98% white

>British
Yes, because those are the British Isles. They literally can't be anything but British you retard.

Hey ching chong chinky

Attached: China plan.png (5000x3520, 356.61K)

>British Isles
Archaic term from the 1800s when All of Ireland was under British rule

Ching chong chinaman went to milk a cow
Ching chong chinaman didn't know how
Ching chong china man pulled the wrong tit
Ching Chong Chinaman covered in shit

I barely understand politics at home and you want me to understand Irish/English insanity? Forget about it.

Maybe Texas should be part of Mexico.

>Archaic term from the 1800s
ooooo boooo hooo get fucked

Attached: GreatBritain.png (900x1506, 40.35K)

Fuck yer maw

The residents of northern ireland have voted to remain part of the UK, repeatedly.
Fuck off and get your own house in order, mutt.

Attached: 1635000625384.jpg (1024x749, 118.61K)

Stay mad English dog

Attached: 94BD7EA9-0A1B-4107-8C45-46A6B22D3E03.gif (1561x1600, 559.91K)

The sheer anger & jealousy towards the superior Anglo-Saxon race today is phenomenal. People often correlate the demise of western civilisation with the rejection of Christian beliefs, but it's actually because the British Empire was systematically dismantled & betrayed by our jewish bankers with the help of the USA.

ONLY EMPIRE TO CREATE MULTIPLE WHITE NATIONS ALL OVER THE WORLD (FROGS LOVE NIGGERS, SPANISH ARE COOMERS, DUTCH GOT HOOKED ON SPICE)

CREATED USA (YOU ARE WELCOME)

CREATED AUSTRALIA (YOU ARE WELCOME)

SUBJUGATED COUNTLESS INFERIOR RACES UNDER OUR BIG BRITISH BOOT

RULED INDIA (600,000,000) WITH 25 ENGLISH FARMERS AND A BIKE

DOMINATED CHINA (2 TRILLION BUGS) AND FORCED THEM TO TAKE OPIUM

BIGGEST EMPIRE IN ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY

FORCED THE WHOLE WORLD TO SPEAK OUR LANGUAGE (GET FUCKED)

MAKES COMMUNIST RUSSIANS SEEEEETHE

MAKES TINY SLANTY EYED CHINKS CRY

Attached: BritanniaLion.png (762x960, 991.36K)

Texas is 48% mexican and rising.

Not really

Attached: Terminology-British-Isles-United-Kingdom-Ireland-Great.jpg (1600x1600, 251.88K)

Well, chiefly the reason is that most of Northern Ireland doesn't want to go back, and it's not entirely clear that most of the Republic wants it back.

>give it back already

No U

Attached: 2-us-indep.png (722x520, 58.13K)

Serious question: who are the northern Irish? Collaborators?

I'm just imagining the Nazis are in control of France for 200 years and a group of sad, pathetic Frenchmen learn German and suck cock for scraps. Is that what the Northern Irish are for the British?

No one cares except people from outside of these islands. Every Northern Ireland thread is made by continental Europeans, Japs or Americans. It'll probably be reunified, because of demographics, while Ireland will lose 90% of its population because it has the highest vax rate in Europe.

You are a fucking retard. Shit bait. Our language and people have existed way longer then your muttland ever has. Kike

They're mostly Scottish and some Northern English who were dumped into Northern Ireland by QE1.

There is NO SUCH THING as IRELAND.

Yes, I WILL use CAPITAL LETTERS.

Attached: fuck_you.jpg (1000x1000, 189.47K)

kys

Kek

It was mostly James VI/I

If it's not British, why's it in the British Isles then?

Your language is dying out & so is the Celtic race.

Our two islands will unite once more in the near future & our Germanic-Celtic blood will once again rule the world.

Attached: BritanniaLion2.jpg (506x640, 90.27K)

Who gives a fuck, take it.
Stop being retarded ya cunt.

Northern Ireland have a majority of Nationalist (Irish) voters in the last election

Captcha: not required

>No such thing as Gaeilge, one of the oldest language in Europe.
user, I...

Hide behind a VPN all you want ching chong chinaman, but your jealousy of the superior Anglo-Saxons will shine through for everybody to see

Attached: chink.png (800x764, 56.33K)

Why didn't Britain remove all Irish Catholics from NA?

Attached: wut.jpg (550x561, 58.33K)

NI*

fuck

Yeah these people are sooooo Nationalist

Attached: Ebr4KlwX0AEPLgm.jpg (2003x1335, 274.71K)

Because of the diaspora. There's 100s of million Irish around the world

despite what both paddy and nigel want to believe they're essentially the exact same race, with the exception of a couple of outliers.

At the time of the 70s-90s the majority of people were white Irish and straight.

There's a few jingoistic Brits around Pol but the average person in Britain doesn't care about NI or the people there and see it as an annoyance. Even those in NI who consider themselves British are instantly labeled as and seen as Irish by Brits in Britain and when they try to explain who they're British and just as British as them they're met with amusement. They get called Paddys by Brits just like any other people from Ireland.

Never heard of it, but I bet you've heard of ENGLISH, or as it should be called, BRITANNIC. You WILL kneel before us.

Attached: 208185998.jpg (1000x1000, 58.68K)