What should happen to disabled people?

Look at this abomination
What happens to physically disabled people after the civil war (those who survive it)
Do we allow them to live due to their resilience or do we cull them

Attached: ricky.jpg (640x360, 27.46K)

Let them live as long as it's not state funded

based

I would choose him over you.

He makes people laugh (at him).

Far too sensible for this board.

What should happen to mentally disabled people (OP) ?
Look at this abomination What happens to mentally disabled people (like OP) after the civil war (those who survive it)
Do we allow them to live due to their resilience or do we cull them ?

Hes funny and that has value, your post has zero value. I dont even follow him but still have stumbled upon some funny vids. So, since he has more value than your low effort post, why should anyone let you breath oxygen?

This. At last they'd be forced to do something other than moderating this board.

how does that guy take it? i would kill myself. he is crippled as fuck and he is also poor. i guess he is on disability or something. so basically he can't do shit and he can't even get pussy. what is the point of life? at least if he was rich he could get prostitutes or something. what a terrible life.

Attached: 1657129406861.png (876x1653, 401.64K)

Ricky isnt poor you dumb faggot
dudes networth is around 10 million now

Make them all start YouTube channels, euthanize the ones that don't make me laugh.

Attached: 1654119502443.jpg (583x701, 136.66K)

Lol

Drop kick that lil afterbirth for a field goal.

i can't stand this little fag and his comedy

Attached: 01.jpg (750x686, 109.07K)

Just let them vibe

fr

Fuck em
Full on Sparta those fuckers, if they can manage to climb back up then they're good.
If not then unlucky.

Case by case basis. Ricky is the arbiter of which handicaps get to live.

Based and simple-pilled. If they or their family can sustain them, who are we to judge

Kek

He isn't poor and has a assistant to drive him around in his cripple van and wipe his ass.

fag

Attached: 1657899662573.webm (576x1024, 938.92K)

Oh man he'd make the best post apocalyptic court jester/retard judge. Would kek

Let them live and be happy but if the disability is genetic they should be recommended not to breed.

He's funny as fuck doe

Weak slide thread