The line

> Saudi Arabia is planning to build an entire city along a single line 100 miles long and just 200m wide.
> Flanked by 500m high mirrored walls, officials say the megastructure will offer up to 9 million residents a temperate climate and short commutes, all powered by 100% renewable energy.
> It’s designed to host businesses as well as housing inside numerous vertically-stacked neighbourhoods, with residents facing a maximum commute of 20 minutes from one end of the city to the other.
> Officials say the design would also benefit the natural world, using a minimal amount of land. It also places residents close to dramatic desert landscapes, rock formations and the ocean.

Would you live in this, Any Forums?

metro.co.uk/2022/07/27/saudi-arabia-wants-to-build-a-100-mile-long-mirrored-vertical-city-17072161/

Attached: 19CF30CC-D3DF-4D70-B62F-C64B7BD3EE19.jpg (1242x618, 417.84K)

but does it perpetuate systemic racism and white supremacy?

will it take the earth curvature into account?

At a glance, it's the perfect breeding ground for the dystopian sci-fi future everyone thinks is coming. Viewed from space/the sky, it's ugly as fuck. Nature doesn't do perfectly straight lines on a grand scale like that; looked like a scar of light in the night shot.
Tl;Dr Nah

THAT'S REAL RETARDED, SIR.

Attached: behead all satans___.jpg (1200x1604, 1.67M)

Sounds schizo af. Why don't they complete that tallest tower instead?

what an idiotic idea

> Saudia Arabia’s press agency released a clip of the latest designs for the city on Monday. They show a sleek, futuristic and surprisingly green utopia, with a rooftop garden and ‘equitable views’ from any point.

Attached: 7A02CD6E-D2EB-4D73-8823-2FD52A641BD9.jpg (933x1244, 332.96K)

So it's a big ass wall? Interesting.

Concept designs from the article

Attached: 524E9DB3-70E4-4887-BE82-A46BD2740A44.jpg (933x1244, 409.06K)

The line is going to be a huge failure.

>9 million people
>100 miles long
>90,000 residents per mile
>17 residents per foot

Good grief, they be stacking niggas like cordwood

Attached: R.jpg (736x622, 77.37K)

American public education over here.

The video said it’s an “intelligent” mirror

Attached: 60C2B749-5EC0-49E4-92A0-3ED94EA2C5E3.jpg (1242x689, 558.28K)

I want to see the concept designs for the barren wastelands completely inhospitable to man outside the wall. 500m high mirrors will annihilate everything with the reflection.

It perpetuates polygamy, the most hardcore islamic views imaginable, and anti-homosexual ideals. All of which make Hitler's ethnostate seem like a bouncy house in comparison.

Per foot of lenth not area

The Saudi leaders are like children who think of batshit crazy stuff and think it will work because they are rich
They’re rich cause of pure luck lol

Maybe they mean solar panels

i`d say pretty dumb idea in too many aspecst to even bother.

>Saudi Arabia is planning
No, they aren't. They posted a little video, that's all. They have zero intention to build this.

Well yes and no. Start and finish of the city with be 100s of feet in the air. But hello just build a ramp.

>20km of glass wall
>in the desert
lmao

>The virgin you cant build a glass wall in the desert it will burn you
>The chad I like glass and I'll make a glass wall because it looks good in the desert

Judge Dredd when.

Civil engineer and urban planner here,

Idea is retarded
>we already have enough problems with reflective skyscrapers killing birds, burning holes in things, blinding drivers and just being an overall nuisance. This thing would wreak havoc on the surrounding ecosystem, and any supply transport approaching it. It will get like being under a giant magnifying glass if you're on the outside
>its only 200 meters wide, so a terrorist attack could quite literally cut one side off from the other
>no private vehicle ownership - I guess that's fine since public transportation will be a tram running underground down the middle and they will carefully control who gets to live in the city, so no homeless or niggers, but you're still a slave to it
>not a lot of space for emergency vehicles if there are fires, medical emergencies, etc
>most food will have to be imported in unless you dedicate a huge amount of space to vertical hydroponic farms

The main question is...why? What advantages does this provide over traditional cities? Besides just seeing if something like this is possible.

>be desertnigger
>see sand everywhere
>ihatesand.jpg
>convert sahara desert into glass mirrors
>reflect sunlight back
>end global warming

This is so retarded it makes me wonder why Elon hasn't already come up with it.

>This thing would wreak havoc on the surrounding ecosystem
It's a desert retard

>why
I guess they think the design would benefit the natural world, using a minimal amount of land, as stated by them

literally, exactly, this

Yeah but think of the poor rocks outside of the mirror

Oh look, a maginot line

Attached: 19CF30CC-D3DF-4D70-B62F-C64B7BD3EE19.png (1242x618, 773.81K)

nigga, wat?????