"I smell marijuana"

Attached: copwindow.jpg (550x352, 20.62K)

“I smell bacon”

FUCK YOU MASONIC ZOG FAGGOT
HEBREW OATHED NIGGER

Why did you stop me? I consent to NO search and seizures. Ill excrsize my 5th amendment right if i am being detained

>I'm calling my lawyer, Asher Silverstein.

i dont speak to cops without counsel present. do what you must but this is the last sentence you will hear me say.

>I consent to NO search and seizures

They don't need consent or a warrant if they smell marijuana.

BANG BANG BANG
SKRRRRTTT

Based

I smell your dead kids, officer

Are you lying to me? You think this is a game?

Attached: 1658871058778713.jpg (1536x2048, 595.75K)

Yea you do nigger, here's my medical card. Now, move along officer before I sue the department for discriminating against disabled Americans.

What is the officer problem?

"It's my joint, I don't care."

You want to play Simon says? Because that's how you start a game of Simon says.

Really? That’s surprising, ive never smoked before. what do you need from me?

he’s the best

"Here's my medical card chief"

Depends on the state or locality.

"Why are you smoking weed officer? Isn't that illegal?"

Attached: 1647866268086.png (760x396, 7.14K)

>okay officer search away I have nothing to hide
>no I don't have a problem with you temporarily detaining me because I'm not a nigger
Wow was that so hard? Have fun going to jail or getting shot because of muh rights

Sir, operating a motor vehicle under the influence is a crime, medical card or not. Please step out of the vehicle. I'm also going to need to search your vehicle for other narcotics. You may consent or we'll wait for a K9 unit who will indicate on command.

Not sure how. I am anti pot and refuse to smoke that shit.

so what? marijuana's legal here. fuck off.

Have fun having drugs placed in the back seat of your car because the local police departament has been taken over by communists when all the normal white men resigned and getting jailed for years because they know you're a "right wing extremist".

I hate weed and stoners. I hope he nightsicks you with his boys just like they justifiably did to Rodney King. The war on drugs should be indefinitely extended because it’s fun and because I hate you.

Bull shit you fucking faggot, but if not I already reported your post as an LEO admitting to assaulting civilians

Nice. Hope pic related happens to you!

Attached: 1653594849391.webm (1280x720, 2.39M)

Go eat some more onions cuck

According to an old "Flex Your Rights" Youtube video, the correct response to this is replying "I don't smell anything" loudly and clearly enough for the police cruiser's dashcam to record. The presence of a smell can't be proven with a video recording. You're probably still going to get your shit tossed by a K-9 unit though.

Attached: 20220724_141114_0.jpg (1024x768, 134.43K)

Sorry I sharted

If you act like a nigger they are just going to detain you and bring the drug dogs. More than likely if you are acting like a nigger you have something illegal in your car so the dogs will hit and they will search your car. I'm sure the judge is gonna care about some criminal faggot crying about his freedumbs

>>okay officer search away I have nothing to hide
>>no I don't have a problem with you temporarily detaining

Attached: 1626987127521.jpg (526x526, 26.82K)

"me too"

And I hope you watch them die in front of you one day as you see the man smiling through his broken teeth. May you constantly live in fear.

kek you are seething so hard. I'm going to ruv your kids over with my car now, but slowly. And if I ever see you in a dark alley alone, you are getting stabbed

In this very thread there’s a guy claiming to be a cop stating that he assaults civilians and turns his body cam off and you still want to play the “hurrr I’m white I’ll be civilized with cops” cops aren’t your fucking friends and $500 million in damages from riots following gorge lloyfd should have proven that you retard.

kek not only did that never happen, you're a bitch who will hang from a tree next to your dead kids you fucking kike faggot nigger.

> "I smell burnt toast"
> have stroke
> die
Your move, pig.

Smell these nuts yt boi, now take a knee cause BLACK LIVES MATTER

This literally never happens. Every time someones claims they planted drugs or a gun it's some nigger gang member
>hurr durr following law and order makes you a cuck
You have no businesses in a white nation. Somalia sounds like more your speed

Who smelt it - dealt it.

I GOT THAT LOUD PACK BRAH

>live in monkeyland, marijuana is prohibited and stoner

Oh shit, seems my ass belongs to the corrupted mulato niggers, FUCK

Triggered, piggy?

Attached: 1652325724376.jpg (474x670, 72.2K)

What are the political implications of 75% of modern police forces nationwide being Mexican?

>This literally never happens.
Oh you sweet summer child...
You probably think the CIA just gave those prostitutes and johns LSD knowingly, too.

I hope you’re seething in your squad car faggot

Did this nigger get caught?

>Cueva was eventually shot dead by police.

You do not fight the police unless you have a death wish. You *WILL* lose.

Simon says watch this hand while the other reaches in to the console

Here's hoping the school shooters start targeting police stations!

I wait outside the police station parking lot in my car and follow cops home. I stake out their houses and watch their patterns, see where they go, when they drop their kids off at places.

>the CIA poisoned whores and degenerates
Is this a bad thing?

I know, but ill record interction for future legal action.

>Pigs seize anything expensive they find in your car
Your move faglord

I smell... fajitas?

Attached: 1618793570687.gif (250x189, 431.33K)

Damn, imagine being a ZOGbot? You'd better be careful today, I have a bad feeling that the next call you respond to is going to be something that turns dangerous fast.

you are too stupid for life.

tell him a passenger smoked whom you gave a ride

"i don't"

That is literally the only thing cops deserve at this point

“Ok; so you pulled me over from the highway cause you smelled the ganja from my car in particular? Am I being detained?”
>Yes
*hand license and registration/insurance to officer and say no more.*

I have gotten out of every police encounter like this. The absolute minimum you have to do in Texas is give license and registration. I legally don’t have to do anything else. I’ve sat in my vehicle for 25+ mins because I refused to speak. Pig was angry he couldn’t squeeze anything more from me to validate him pulling me over. Took the fucker to court for detaining me longer than necessary. Fucker got put on unpaid leave till he finished a basic Texas constitutional law course. Judge was based af and hates the police.

Attached: 06C25F77-3DE6-41BD-8ED9-4ADA28AC62A8.jpg (627x477, 116.79K)

How ya doing today? Yeah sorry I hit a fuckin skunk monday night. Its sooo bad. I tried everything.

no, you didn't

>This literally never happens.

Hard to know how in how many cases drugs are planted, but cops generally 'apply the law' and 'conduct investigations' on people who did nothing wrong depending on how much they want to win a dick measuring contest.
I guess we need to employee these lowlifes with personality disorders because we have spics and niggers.

I smell something too

Attached: IMG_8348.jpg (576x1024, 112.28K)

>I smell your medication
What's he gonna do? Give me a few million from the state coffers?

i want her to use police brutality on me

Attached: 1640065588450.jpg (645x716, 56.12K)