Glownigger here

I feel bad working for the feds. Seeing the tens of billions of dollars get wasted and sent to a parasitical bureaucratic class disgusts me. The constant tranny and shitskin bullshit disgusts me. The antiAmerican hatred disgusts me. The mandated injections and constant covid shit disgusts me.

Should i quit bros?

Attached: FF6D4EBC-3CFB-4115-8D73-1D5C24EF6BEF.jpg (223x227, 3.88K)

>Should i quit bros?

Attached: 1655483539926.jpg (1825x1217, 486.96K)

Get back to work Agent Schavez.

-Agent Muller

I mean, you'll be fired now

You're fucking retarded. Leak everything or kys

You should take all the files and post them here then quit.

No, you should just collect paycheck and shitpost here along with the rest of us. Don't be a whiny faggot, nobody likes that.

I dont have a security clearance im a low level office wagie. I get paid dog shit wages and get worked like a dog.

Thats what ive been doing the past few months i just an completely unmotivated to do my work. It just never fucking ends. I get 100+ emails a day about faggot ass bullshit and it never stops.

Just start leaking everything the NSA has planned on "accidently" releasing for the last 5-6 years now.
Its about time it happens, you have an election to influence

All of my coworkers are gigavaxxers and because several have died or had to retire for medical reasons everyone elses workload has skyrocketed. Mine is up 1400% from when i started and i got no pay increase. This job used to be peak comfy

There are better things to do in life than waste your time as slave to Jews.

Attached: 1024px-Turnspit_Dog_Working.jpg (1024x674, 301.66K)

Any tips on quitting? I have the means to survive for several years without a job. My main issue is i live at home and my parents will likely flip out and guilt trip me and shit and i also dont want to have to tell my boss. I know i shouldnt care about either but what can i do

Alaska or something. Lots of options.

You cant quit you fool. You made the wrong choice. And if you are really a glowie you just fucked your life for good by posting this. Leave the Continent. Now

What exactly is it that you do?
Prove you're a glownigger.

You should sabotage them from within snowden style.

He already said he is just a low lvl Bureau bitch. So not even a glownigger just a minion. Wich is worse because he is easily replacable. He just lost his job for posting this. I even bet he used his phone or work PC lol

It isn't that serious user. Lmao, he is a very replaceable low level "glowie". They aren't going to waste their time, fucking kek.

Yea that germ is a fucking schizo

Yeah I didn't read the whole thread first I'm am sorry. He might loose his job now tho. Also I just wanted to scare him a bit kek