NYC teen girls arrested on hate crime charges for 'anti-White assault'

foxnews.com/us/nyc-teen-girls-arrested-hate-crime-charges-anti-white-assault

people are beginning to notice

Attached: A99FD439-77F7-45EC-B2D2-DDF710F7E026.jpg (640x550, 131.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20220727141855/https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-teen-girls-arrested-hate-crime-charges-anti-white-assault
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine being the only three niggers to ever get arrested for an anti-white hate crime.

They’ll get 200 hours of community service

GREAT QUEENS!

>Slice up White children. Slice their throats right in front of their rat White parents and then put a bullet right into their skulls.
>Then burn down their homes.
>A million white corpses. A thousand nukes exploding over Europe and US. Trapped Whites starving and eating each other.
>Kill every White. Kill every single nasty White on this planet one by one.
>Exterminate all the Whites.

Attached: 1401664654550.jpg (650x500, 78.8K)

omg yo
blacks can't commit hatecrimez cuz we oppressed yo

Attached: the_defendant.png (363x430, 363.63K)

>fox wants me to turn off my adblocker
niggerkikes

web.archive.org/web/20220727141855/https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-teen-girls-arrested-hate-crime-charges-anti-white-assault

shit will get dropped anyways, same as the niggers that beat up the actual retarded white boy

>The New York Post identified the victim as 57-year-old Jill LeCroix, who told the outlet she has three bi-racial children
toll paid

If you go to NYC you deserve any and everything that happens to you. Same goes for any other nigger infested Sodom-esque city/suburban hell hole. Hell has already frozen and it is modern American cities. Believe it.

you are white, so start with suicide lol

im hesitant to point out that a white cuck-fetish faggot wrote this filth because that kinda proves how vile and pathetic whites can be.

Just another uppity nigger that needs to go learn what a whip feels like again for nonsense behavior.

>bi-racial
her kids are half white and half irish

That's not a white it's a jew. All memeflags are jewish

Set up rope trap with bucket KFC. When you've caught the Nigger dress him in Crip outfit in a blood neighborhood. Watch monkeybusiness ensue.

Is it even possible to achieve it without actively attempting to be arrested for it? Just how dumb are those sheboons?

You're trying way too hard, retard.

A good American would inform the FBI about this incitement to violence, incitement to commit genocide - aggravated by hate crime.

>irish
Toll still paid.

is that the dude who punched the asian lady 120 times?

I think I see the problem here: Teen gorillas should not be roaming the streets.

Attached: beast men can be controlled.jpg (332x222, 8.37K)

And I suppose you'll use all the nukes developed by niggers, right? I think whitey will survive this one.

>'anti-White assault'
Fucking finally.

Show your Israeli flag coward.

Attached: DA65BCFA-D9DA-4DF1-8EEE-AC6224256925.jpg (799x2000, 409.36K)

Gettem! Thanks.

Meanwhile, the guy that ran over all of those grandmothers and children in Wisconsin after posting about killing whitey, has still not been charged with a hate crime

You're not supposed to remember that.

Attached: Darrell Brooks Jr.jpg (1667x2500, 359.91K)

they got sentenced to years in prison you demoralized faggot

Whites have legitimate racial issues.