Why do Republicans LARP as Nazis?

Why do Republicans LARP as Nazis?

Attached: tyNUK12.png (712x569, 419.04K)

They dont, the media portrays that

becuz it makez me kewl! XD XD

1488! Nazi 4 Lyfe!

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-27 at 10-17-52 https __tablet-mag-images.b-cdn.net.png (815x919, 1.33M)

This.
They are running out of groups to scare their base.
They went from Neocons to the TEAParty to the 1% to the Alt Right to Nazis.
The power creep they need to keep their sheep scared is reaching comic book levels.

Why the "nazi" soldier has a communist star in his uniform?

>Why do Republicans LARP as Nazis?
Because you have it backwards its Nazis larping as Republicans

Why do democrat zoomers eat ass? Somethings nobody will ever know.

bunch of liberal bullshit

Attached: frank-reynolds-u3.jpg (650x515, 21.61K)

Because we don't have to fear not being able to get abortions after sex. Though the latter is probably a foreign concept to your types.

I'm in shape, tall, white, college educated and upper middle class. I will most certainly be on the preferable side of the firing squads whatever happens.

>I'm in shape, tall, white, college educated and upper middle class

Attached: 2h3lxn.jpg (960x540, 112.24K)

Right wing people don’t dye their hair. Prove me wrong.

Have you ever met a neoliberal? I rest my case.

lol neo liberal is not right wing you dumbass. You just made my case.

>uhhh no guys, ackschually, the people that say everything needs to be in competition, that say every aspect of life has to be part of the market and the governments only role should be to protect the market (read: bail out massive corporations with tax money) and to get more people involved in the market. The people that want to privatize EVERYTHING, are not right wingers guys. uhmm, what's a right winger? I don't fucking know, it's like, hating black people and stuff, yeah?

Attached: 9e7.jpg (442x500, 8.17K)

Because it's what they really are, obviously.

Are you retarded or something? Or is people seeing through your dichotomy problematic?

>non fucked up people don't exist
Cope

Right wing does not mean you want to privatize everything you absolute nigger brain. You are literally describing neo liberalism. Leftism has such a cognitive dissonance problem.

Neo liberalism is a bunch of economic policies centred around consumerism, deregulation and privatisation. Think Margret Thatcher or Ronald Reagan as the pioneers of this, two undeniable right wingers.

Right wing doesn’t equal neo-conservatism RETARD. There are factions. And EVEN then I don’t see neo-cons running around with purple hair, which is my original point. Right wing people have in group preferences, promote localism, and use religion and family units as the base of a community, things like that are the essence, NOT free markets. That’s some libertarian bullshit.