Globohomo Stonehenge was leveled to the ground by an American farming equipment company

...and using fossil fuel no less.

lol

Eat a bag of dicks, globohomo.

Attached: hzK7K8EoINTJ.jpg (864x648, 75.18K)

The guidestones were right.

They're still in power you fucking retard. Knocking over a bunch of rocks doesn't change anything.

>i posted the "current" news again
kys baitposter with month old news

Attached: realcurrentnewsface.jpg (800x800, 47.92K)

maybe but the goal doesn't justify genociding 90% of the population of the earth with an excruciatingly painful and demonic/hellish extermination tactic.

If globohomo simply came to us and explained it and asked for help, well we coudl have all pitched in together and made a difference without turning our planet into Hell on earth with the hundreds of millions of vaccine injuries and deaths.

Instead, globohomo is resetting its own self through Kharmic Law. OOPS. Greed.

Attached: 1658400743174574.jpg (863x1024, 223.98K)

Attached: 1657726733671.gif (340x255, 2.22M)

Attached: borznigger.png (848x1004, 442.96K)

itt i salute mr george guidestone who sure lives somewhere outthere. he gotta be, right? george, this one is for you. bye

Have jews been removed from power? Has the Great Replacement been stopped? I'll cheer when we answer the jewish question

mmm yis reduce humanity to 500m so we can more easily create a carbon cycle predicated on pedophilia and cannibalism.

The stones never said anything about genociding anyone. There is already enough information out there about what might happen soon. Even still, it doesn't take a very extreme leap of faith to see that an apocalyptic scenario either man made or by God/nature will happen in the future. The stones were simply stating the best course of action for any generations that survived that cataclysm.

normies are too dumb to understand

any explanation for picrel
I kinda thought Q was stupid but this made me shit my pants

Attached: Q Georgia Guidestones.jpg (1936x1936, 646.17K)

no, the stones' message was bullshit, and now they are fertilizer.

Attached: XDGnU2nvod8q.gif (1120x659, 386.55K)

What a shame.

Useless act of vandalism on an entirely rational statue. Americans really are a barbaric people.

explain how it was bullshit

I don't think you know what globohomo is.

Fucking hick rednecks man. They're called white trash for a reason.

>maybe but the goal doesn't justify genociding 90% of the population of the earth with an excruciatingly painful and demonic/hellish extermination tactic.
It didnt call for this.
>If globohomo simply came to us and explained it and asked for help, well we coudl have all pitched in together and made a difference without turning our planet into Hell on earth with the hundreds of millions of vaccine injuries and deaths.
It had nothing to do with this
>Instead, globohomo is resetting its own self through Kharmic Law. OOPS. Greed
No.
The guidestones were built at the height of the cold war and were meant to bring humans to Eden AFTER a war of mutual destruction. Nothing to do with your insane drivel.
>no, the stones' message was bullshit, and now they are fertilizer
No, it was entirely rational, and brilliant

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Alberta.svg.png (1280x640, 62.28K)

the message was that the pedophiles who built it planned a global genocide using the vaccines as a weapon to accomplish it.

It did not work even though their little strategy lingers still while in their death throes.

Attached: 1657155163373.png (768x922, 954.29K)

Well, I think you are the one who doesn't know.

I guess its a case of he said she sais (you being the she)

Attached: 1658817613499903.jpg (1200x1694, 731.56K)

>>maybe but the goal doesn't justify genociding 90% of the population of the earth with an excruciatingly painful and demonic/hellish extermination tactic.
>>It didnt call for this.

yes, it inferred it you globohomo fat fuck.

>>If globohomo simply came to us and explained it and asked for help, well we coudl have all pitched in together and made a difference without turning our planet into Hell on earth with the hundreds of millions of vaccine injuries and deaths.
>>It had nothing to do with this

It had everything to do with it you commi-fag Luciferian bastard

>>Instead, globohomo is resetting its own self through Kharmic Law. OOPS. Greed
>>No. The guidestones were built at the height of the cold war and were meant to bring humans to Eden AFTER a war of mutual destruction. Nothing to do with your insane drivel.

They were built in like 1980's after the cold war was practically history.
yea fuck off with your "damage control" Didnt work. Everyone sees and knows i AM RIGHT..

>>no, the stones' message was bullshit, and now they are fertilizer
>>No, it was entirely rational, and brilliant

No you dumb fuck, it called for a hellish genociding the population of innocent people you fuckign Demonic SCUM.

YOu communist glow-fag pedophile loser, go fuck yourself.

Attached: qQvLqsok3r7Z.jpg (720x552, 55.13K)

>Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
How the fuck are you going to enforce this without some 1984 level tyranny?
>Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
How the fuck are you going to enforce this without some 1984 level tyranny? OI! You got a loicence to have dem there babies!? No? Off to da camps wid ya!
>Unite humanity with a living new language.
So.. you're forcing people to learn a new language now? I'm sure that won't require more tyranny and control or anything.
>Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
Nice to acknowledge that we'll be ruled.
>Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
Who's doing the protecting, a world government? We've seen how self-serving, corrupt and disconnected people and institutions have become. You believe that these aspects of human psychology will just vanish?
>Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
At least when you limit corruption and tyranny to the scale of nations, people have somewhere to escape to
>Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Let's start with the self-appointed technocrats that actually think this crap is a good idea
>Balance personal rights with social duties.
Nice! A social credit system!
>Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
The fuck does this even mean?
>Be not a cancer on the Earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.
The "elites," their private jets and massive homes/mansions are exempt from this, right?

And?
Would you like me to put new ones up that mean as much as the originals? Aka nothing other than a hobby project for loon. I'll even bring a Deere over to install it.
>t. Deere salesman