I am certain we are on the precipice of disaster

Nyc here. Pic rel is true. Why now? The guidestones gone. Purposely tanking the economy. Death vaccines.
Food and water shortages.
Push for electric ans destroying lives along the way.
Are they that fucking evil?
Will they press for nuclear war to depopulate? If this is the case, when do we go and forcefully atop this at Pennsylvania ave? This is not conspiracy- they are actually warning us to be ready.
This is like some movie. Trump was a complete hiccup in their plan. It cunt kilary was on office would we already have had a nuke war?
Guys this is really bad.

Attached: 0C1623CF-64E8-4F44-AECE-0E04EAEC5EBE.png (828x1792, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/graphic-detail/coronavirus-excess-deaths-estimates
imdb.com/title/tt0667954/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I am certain we are on the precipice of disaster
I wish, but nothing is going to happen. Clown world is more resilient than you can imagine and they only use this fear to keep you in check.

We will witness the death of billions.

Attached: GrimWojak.jpg (482x427, 74.8K)

>Will they press for nuclear war to depopulate?
Let's hope so.

Attached: pepe trinity.gif (468x392, 1.95M)

so two more weeks to nuclear holocaust?

Hey user- i am 51. I remember the cold war and the nuclear threat. I was terrified. I was 10.
I have that same feeling now. Havent since the 80s

Gotta admit it is setting up nicely user. They are actually telling us to be ready. The virus was a rehearsal tor us to shelter.

is your name Peter by any chance

I'm convinced nukes might be the death people beg for in Revelation
Its too convenient a way to not participate in the horrors

No air not near it lol

well I have to give you that, all that masking, forming society to be contempt to be locked inside and still be productive/not kill yourself, prepping for the masses (food/water for weeks) and having gone over the hump of sudden change in culture, it certainly is spooky but this shit still is pretty much nyc doing what nyc does, haven't seen shit like this from anywhere else, not even california

No need to hope. Has a single step taken by either party to this war in Europe been de-escalatory? No, it's been a steady escalation up the force ladder. We're going all the way up.
economist.com/graphic-detail/coronavirus-excess-deaths-estimates
The only way to conceal the deployment of WMD that kills 22.1 million (and counting) is with the deployment of bigger WMD that kill more.
They will bomb until the evidence of their earlier genocide is sufficiently obliterated.

Attached: SeSlH7i.png (600x1084, 164.38K)

They are so anti beauty. Look at that horrific typography with the subject lines left justified and the bullet points fucking right justified. I hate the anti Christ.

Attached: A12A3A8D-C352-4B14-AECA-294FB020A24C.jpg (551x550, 58.66K)

The line kerning has no consistency either. Absolutely terrible amateur design from NYC the cesspool of marketing and ad firms.

bruh if a nuke drops on your city, it doesn't matter what you do, you are dead. nyc will still be a shithole but at least it will be a crater instead of what it is now.

Lol jeb!

Oh i agree user. My family and i are moving west - getting out

Hope So! I got to watch 9/11 in french class. Pretty Comfy. Then we got the whole day off... Lol wait wtf? Why did they just give up and let children wander away from school? The world really did end that day.

Attached: fren.jpg (910x728, 1.14M)

Bump too important

>GrimWojak.jpg
i think you spelled WWWIIITTTnnnEEEsssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

incorrectly

Globo homo is acting out because they're about to be invaded by ayy lmao, the only pathetic move they have is targeting civilians to deter direct invasion as long as they can.
After the coronal mass ejection however they will no longer be able to have any influence. You will see.
The insane heat is not due to global warming or any of that stupid jew bullshit. It is because of the coming solar flash.

Used to stay up with my dad when he got home from work in the 80's. We would watch tour of duty and the news. We lived near the Canadian border, I used to be terrified the soviets would fly over the poll and invade us.

There was a dystopian story about humanity going down fighting with atomic bombs, both opponents sheltering their population underground and AI calculating the next move for efficiency. Well, the AI concluded the best case scenario was to not waste more ammunition, tell the respective leaders th earths surface is uninhabitable while also saying they are on the brink of winning the war. All that while no bomb is falling in reality. Humanity comdemned to live out their existance for all eternity underground. There was also an Outer Limits episode worth watching.
imdb.com/title/tt0667954/

I have a felling our goverments will do a similar stunt with "shelter in place" with the next pandemic/ war stuff.

Or you know, they actually build their bunkers for a reason and are going to actually nuke the non kosher plebs out of existance.

user it was a visceral fear. Just waiting for the missiles to fly. Telling parents i didnt want us to die. Going to bed listening to the news on the radio waiting for the alert. It was real. At least in the mind of a little boy.

Now nyc posts this on their govt site after the psa.
More fear or the know? Pic rel

Attached: 05840E13-DB02-4769-93EE-BC5DE0DC1BE6.png (828x1792, 1.88M)

Have you ever considered that maybe you're just a dumb fucking moron who thinks we've been on the precipice of disaster every year? Enough with the shifting of goal posts faggot.
>muh death vaccines
kek. fuckin brainlet