Kills Russians AND Poles

>kills Russians AND Poles
was Bandera based?

Attached: th-2746915872.jpg (474x415, 19.2K)

if he was alive today he wouldve been blacked.

That guy was thrown in a concentation camp by Hitler and then he was executed by the KGB lmao.

he was a chinless creepy faggot
so yeah 'based' in Any Forums terms

D&c Ukraine and Poland are allies from here on out

Antonio banderas was very basef

>"We're the REAL white Slavs, those other Slavs are niggers and deserve death!" ~ all Slavs since the beginning of Europe

Attached: spider-man-pointing-meme-used-to_jpg.png (480x360, 170.16K)

He's role and achievements are extremely exaggerated. Melnyk was working with Nazis to build the based white world, Shukhevych was fighting Bolsheviks even after WW2 ended, countless other nationalists were doing something to stop Bolshevism and sacrificed their lives for it. Bandera was an ideologist who fled Ukraine the second he understood his ideology hasn't succeeded. Cowards can't be based, and fleeing while your comrades stand and fight is the very definition of coward.

Collaborated with losers. I still like him.

Attached: images (1).jpg (500x510, 29.39K)

Knowing his history a little bit, I don't understand why the Poles are so chummy with Ukraine. He's still celebrated as some sort of hero over there.

It's really awkward. Like Jews helping Germany while they build statues to Himmler.

>kills Russians
he killed some soviet soldiers most of whom were ukrainians he was mostly busy killing polish women and children

he was a fuckin retard who attacked Germans, too

It only means that you know some facts without understanding the whole picture. Ukrainians and Poles were fighting for like 500 years. And while we were fighting, we missed the Russian threat and allowed us to be devoured. More than once, in fact. So the lesson is learned.

We will return to hating each other once Russia won't be of any danger for us. Until then, we have to cooperate despite bad blood in the past.

rent free

Attached: 1658505809644256.png (1080x1200, 415.6K)

Nah, he never killed any Soviet soldiers. He fled to Germany and abandoned his comrades.

i meant his organisation

killing poles is Euro Despot 101, nothing special.

1 minute 7 seconds for mutt's law to take effect.

Americans should be rangebanned.

Bandera is fuggen baste as hell :DDD

Attached: 1615559599889.gif (640x360, 2.88M)

I am historically illiterate, but i agree with what you wrote.

>kills unarmed Polish children, women and elderly, while Polish males fight nazi occupation
>gets utterly BTFO by soviets (both Russians and sane Ukrainians)
>even Geemans despised him and simply used as a tool
Yeah, totally based.

>kills pidorrusskis AND poleniggers
why Bandera was so based?

you tell me!

if you find Hitler to be based, then you will naturally find his useful idiots based, too
who would have been used and thrown away like a whore