WHO Calls for Monkeypox CENSORSHIP

Monkeypox is NOT a "gay fag disease".
Stop the spread of misinformation and disinformation NOW.

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1552288345438437379

Attached: who-monkeypox.jpg (598x417, 40.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pdf.hres.ca/dpd_pm/00058622.PDF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WW3 has begun against us

user Aids started with faggots fucking a monkey and spreading it thought faggots
Monkeypox also started like that
Faggots are spreading it

It's not a gay disease. Only midwits believe this.

Attached: 1658880622007085.gif (258x300, 127.77K)

Next pandemic let’s goooo

Attached: FYXk8r2UEAI7luw.jpg (960x720, 132.04K)

It's only a pandemic if you're a faggot. Not that hard to avoid getting fucked in the ass

Maybe everyone should be reminded that fuck genocided an entire people group in Ethiopia

>98% of cases found to be in groups that cum in each other asses and drink random piss at pissparty

>not a gay disease

Found the faggot

true

I hope it keeps spreading.

Based, WHO trying to kill all the gays by telling them not to worry.

hah butt ting batty man boi ting

It's a pandemic

Of the FAGCINATED

Literally who

It's a slut disease. And a lot of fags are also sluts, so that's why you're seeing the overlap.

it's settled. we're renaming it homopox.
AIDS is also being renamed GRIDS.

Diseases that are spread via close contact won't become worldwide pandemics. There's never been a case where said viral diseases (i.e. ebola) suddenly becoming airborne either.

>Shocking rise in monkeypox among children
>Monkeypox so far has been in over 98% homosexual and bisexual men

JUST A COINCIDENCE GOY!

>Gay fag disease develops during "Pride" month

Attached: FE4ECA8CF41BAF458EF92711BA15824F-73027.jpg (1024x685, 71.3K)

Yeah, we must encourage homos to fuck more men, do your part for globohomo

i like also how they already had a vaccine ready

Ok poxxer

Attached: pox (1).jpg (500x666, 108.03K)

Based WHO

midwit post.

ok,,

Attached: tedros-dancing.jpg (480x360, 14.45K)

>98% of cases are gays
>not a gay disease
Pick one

Bavarian Nordic Invamune Canadian Product Monograph package including some clinical trial data: >pdf.hres.ca/dpd_pm/00058622.PDF

Attached: bavariannordic.jpg (1175x1047, 271.52K)

spread the spreading!

ww3 began as soon as Doninion couldnt fix things for Hillary, dumbass

I honestly don't know what to think anymore. I have many gay friends. Went to college so that's a given. And they are good friends of mine. They are capable, have jobs, are socially accepted. Just like any other person.
Then, when you look into their private lives, they are absolute degenerates. I wouldn't know how to classify them. It irks me how common it is, because it points to horrid conclussions.
In my experience, as a normal hetero dude in college, I met guys who:
>regularly participated in drug fueled orgies with up to 10 people who they met through tinder. No condoms whatsoever.
>Enjoyed getting fisted, had never had sex with his own dick and pretty much don't ejaculate during sex.
>Had sex with people who had sex with HIV positive people, only to spend months craving attention acting as if they were worried they could have gotten HIV while they wait for their results.
>Have shitted on someone's mouth and chest.
>Have pee'd inside someone's ass.
I could go on and on. I want to love them and not be judgemental regarding their lifestyles, but they all behave like careless idiots, constantly get STDs, have the shittiest relationships imaginable etc. IT can't be normal or desirable, when in today's age, with all the acceptance they have gotten, they still behave like perverted freaks. I'm not saying you can't fuck someone's ass. I'm saying you shouldn't get fucked by 6 dudes you don't know as part of a normal weekend. What the fuck bro.