How will/would the world react to Trump getting arrested?

Serious question.

Attached: 730BB959-91CF-403E-B9EB-EB038604A253.jpg (828x657, 434.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdbRKfXyQEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cum

He’s not going to do shit, and then leftists will get mad at him

claiming it's fake and most likely being right

Lfmao. Fucking finally. Or again bullshit. Arrest trump article number 10 millin

Shitpost, like always. What did you expect us to ree and kvetch and cry?

Who gives a fuck.

>Who gives a fuck.
Um, the geopolitical consequences are catastrophic, so the vast vast majority of people.

why would the globohomo commies arrest one of their own?

Attached: 1530161132441.gif (294x350, 1.38M)

I mean at that point it's total anarchy. I wouldn't be surprised if people start burning down government buildings since apparently the law doesn't mean fuckall anymore, especially when pic related shit is happening.

Attached: IMG_4418.png (602x839, 601.53K)

Arest him for what exactly. Muh sacred nigger halls

even if they did arrest him, so what? arrests only scare niggers. rich people post bail, go home, and tie the courts up for years in trial until they bankrupt the prosecutor, and then sue them for wrongful prosecution.

merrick garland is just a kike rat

He is still salty about the Supreme Court isn't he?

If he can drag it out until the 24 elections it may work for him.

Nothing ever happens.

well yeah, since he can simply order the charges dropped

>claiming it's fake and most likely being right
This, then not do anything in real life. There will be bitching on twitter and further entrench each side, but there aren’t going to be riots or whatever

two more weeks

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

tell me how this 'bankrupt' the federal government works

Look up the story about Conrad Black. The Feds have a 99% conviction rate because they will frame anything as a crime and railroad you, no matter how wealthy you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=cdbRKfXyQEw

Attached: 7006449538097532166_no_watermark_VP8.webm (576x1024, 1.23M)

If they could charge or arrest Trump they woudl have done it long before now.

Instead theres 2 failed impeachments and a failed Jan 6 fraud.

Attached: ugly_globohomo_luciferian_leftist_liberal_with_trans_surgery_and_REEEEEE_fat_WEF.png (568x696, 661.07K)

Nah no "wignat" demoralization. Fuck these cunts I hope trump wins again.

Isn't this the guy who used the FBI and DOJ to harass parents who didn't want CRT taught in their schools? Didn't it come out that HIS SON-IN-LAW HAD A FINANCIAL INTEREST IN PUBLISHING CRT-THEMED TEXTBOOKS? Twenty years ago he would have been hounded from office just for that.

We haven't had such a transparent parochial bigot in a cabinet-level position for decades.

Incredibly happy. This is a required step for the DNC to be held accountable for their crimes under Obama.

>embezzlement
rich people don't go to jail unless they fuck over other rich people. otherwise it's open season on your pleb asses.
>source: bernie madoff, jeffrey epstein

I hope Trump gets arrested just for the mass red pill moment. 95% of Americans can't be bothered with clown world because they're contemplating not paying their country club membership anymore. I fucking hate Americans. When did we lose our razors edge?

Attached: VAPORGRAM1658542418581.jpg (1500x1305, 2.14M)

So a spoopy criminal investigation equals indictment and guilt. Interesting the hurdles you fucks jump over. Merrick Garland has made a mockery of the DOJ, glad he’s not sitting on the bench, we dodged that fucking bullet. What are the grounds for said criminal investigation? I’m interested. Really.