America is done

Sad.

Attached: 70398358-4945-46D2-8B8A-F47043966800.jpg (828x1207, 262.48K)

They keep promising to leave but they never do…

Ukraine flag is modern day equalvent of picrel.

Attached: 13-dinge-gelber-stern-teaser.jpg (728x550, 59.16K)

It Max Boot thinks America’s future is gem, then it will probably be good

The hilarious thing is the people who are leaving is for the exact opposite reasons as the moron thinks :D

I swear to God, Americans, if you created this faggot epidemic just to export this cancer overseas and keep Europe even more cucked than it is, I will…

America was done in 2016. Ever since then its been a cesspool.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x484, 73.67K)

They should just swap citizens. I'd much rather live in the US than this WEF puppet state

He should move to Ukraine and die for Israel. I mean, Zelensky.

>if you created this faggot epidemic
Bro, World Economic Forum is European, Rothschilds are European, Frankfurt School is European, the first countries that legalized LGBT were in Europe
This is all your doing

The sooner people accept this the better

>The leftist moves pastures as soon as he is finished destroying the current one
Unsurprising desu.

Attached: mickey_koga.jpg (478x720, 17.79K)

Of course, I mean we Europeans, winners of the Second World War, we are responsible for it being the cultural hegemon of Western Civilization. Sure.

THANKS FOR THE OPINION, MAN WITH FEDORA PROFILE PICTURE!

Attached: file.png (480x600, 192.36K)

Why do leftists always say they’re going to leave the USA, but never do? YOU WONT DO SHIT.

That is completely true, Twirky the jew says that Ukraine dies not belong to blonde blue eyed Ukrainians and that as they die he will replace them with africans asians and jews to create what he calls
>New Babylon
This was reported then withdrawn from our msm but is still in jew msm mostly behind pay walls where his fellow murderers of christ call the genocide and replacement
>romantic.
Putin the Jew is his WEF senior partner. Seriously btw this isn’t a joke and I’m not making that up about fat twirkus the jew. Neither putin nir the twerkster are russian or ukraine.
The war without goals or aims (that they can openly disclose) is to reshape the region for 2030 and is the excuse for the 2030 shit all over the globe, crimes against humanity orchestrated by the 50% of cabinet positions klaus brags that his cultists control.

>we are responsible for it being the cultural hegemon of Western Civilization
Nice to see euroqueers finally taking responsibility for the trannies faggots and nigger love you forced on the rest of the world.

>(((European)))

Let's see what is usa? first off it's not a country but an economic zone for exploitation by some rich plutocrats rather than a country about and for a particular people and their culture and their posterity.
Secondly. Every move USA has done has been to fuck over european countries and people to benefit itself.
It's involvement in ww1 and ww2 to destroy german also helped usa to debase britain and france and also it stole directly some of the most prominent german scientists and engineers afterwards. And removed german ore colonies and later british and french ore colonies too which the tiny nations need to stay competitive, heck danes and others ought to have ore colonies too. Non europeans are scum who hog most of all the ressources and then act as victims if they have to share some of it against their will.
Then there has been the matter of the last 50 years of americans peddling mass immigration and nigger love to european peoples and of a multiethnic society.
Then the final betrayal happened in 201-2015 where USA was fumbling about in middle east and north africa with always the secret aim to funnel niggers and arabs to europe to destroy europeans demographics to a) make euro nations less competitive b) try to coax europeans to immigrate and again USA wanted to steal them.

MEANWHILE for the euro americans in usa, USA has done much the same. It has trained every single thing in USA society inwards and target locked euro americans and have blasted them for the last 60 years especially the last 20 with a positive fanaticism, whilst also opening the US borders, and having all us corporate, us politicians, us academia, us entertainment, med and social media, geared into hatred against euro americans. Even coming up with the term 'white supremacists' demonizing the existence of any european country and wanting it invaded and taken over by other people.

I hope the Trump Administration revokes the citizenship of everyone that publicly stated they would leave.
Confiscate all their property as well.

>I used to be an optimist about Americans future
>another nations flag is before the American flag
Ok buddy

So.. how in the world do you think USA is doing any european ancestry people any good? They also use false label of 'white' and of 'people of color' to question existence of italians as different from niggers and arabs, and norwegians as separate from russians or polish.

I think i kind of start to understand who the fuck is the problem for european ancestry people and it isn't any european country.

The lying american tries to have his country blameless of its anti european propaganda. The two nations with almost all jews in the world are USA, and Israel, and the rotschilds are jewish zionists, not europeans.
As always the criminal behaviour americans do to euro americans and any european ancestry people the filthy mutt wants to wipe his hands clean of and blame the people he is doing it to. And always suggest either also that they are doing it to themselves. Americans lying mouth and its 'free' speech of USA only serves for this endless propaganda and lying, and for no other reason does it exist.

the ukrainian flag is a fusion of the faggot flag and the jude star. everytime is see the ukrainian colors i immediately associate it with shit covered dicks, aids, grooming, lying, stealing, cheating and other jewish faggotry.

you mean 2008

It's funny because these particular americans are the around 50% of the population of USA who hate euro americans.. and they hate trump because he was slightly against mass immigration but not nearly enough. This is how much they hate euro americans, and secondarily hate european countries and thirdly anyone with european ancestry.
These were the people who for 4 years of trump presidency sat in USA lying media and said that 'the world is watching' and that they expected them to get rid of trump and this evil anti immigration thing.. No, that's about the only sensible thing the fat retard ever was doing. Everything else he was an idiot about. Kiss ass of jews, kiss ass of niggers, taxbreaks on rich folks. Okay bring some jobs back from china for manufacturing..
But ultimately the only thing the fat retard was correct about is that mass immigration is racial invasion.

People who leave USA at this point, are not leaving cause of anyone who want to stop mass immigration. No immigration is also still ongoing and euro americans are already ethnic minority in usa, which means USA have been invaded and taken over by other people already.
No the ones leaving to degrees anyone is, is the fucking euro americans themselves who saying FUCK YOU i don't want to stay in a fucking country where these lunatics have entire society geared against me and want to get rid of me, you can have your niggers and mexicans and i'll go somewhere else.
I can't think of anyone else who would leave USA at this point. The non europeans, and niggers etc. are getting from USA everything they fucking want the last 20 years, and especially currently. Why on earth would they be leaving?
Always these fraudulent idiots on social media lying their ass of.

They can move here and getting a fraction of whatever they've earned back in the US

You mean 1919

People are leaving not because of Trump but because you keep importing the third world and you don't even know who they are. You keep protecting criminals and testing niggers as household pets. Keep shooting yourselves in the foot America. A couple decades down the road and all the rich and smart people who would push the frontier of your economy and pay for your gibs will have fucked off and you're left by yourselves to fight for whatever there is left just like Brasil 2.0

Only correction I would make:
>benefit itself
Benefit the Jewish state.
If it benefitted itself then the European peoples who made the US the country it used to be would still be prospering.
Never forget who your enemy is.

america never was. the english aren't capable of nationhood. they will always sell out their own kind and mongrelize their citizenry.

>They can move here and getting a fraction of whatever they've earned back in the US
In reality when adjusted for inflation americans don't actually have high living standards, it's because economic plebs only look at their income and compare it to net value of someone in other country. They forget the cost of everything in USA is very high, especially the housing market which ofcourse is bubbling again cause the american frauds can't stop doing corruption and overvaluing assets to screw eachother over and get more profit.
The average american have actually very little actual purchasing power after they have paid their bills and such things etc.
It's only really upper middle class and up where you can say they have actually higher living standards.

But the american retards are nothing but whiny idiotic apes with no clue about everything, don't realize they live in a plutocratic oligarchy and never had an actual political system hence 2 parties. And call anti immigration activists right wing, when the right wing would be the ones who own the country of USA, the plutocrats allied with the christian zionists to want latin immigration which are majority catholic. Cause they only care if they christians, and plutocrats only care to stagnate their wages to increase their profits.

>Boot was born in Moscow. His parents, both Russian Jews.
Opinion discarded.

>WEF
(((rubenstein))) (((schwab))) (family fled germany to be mountain jews)
>Frankfurt School
(((felix weil))) (((erich fromm))) (((Walter Benjamin)))
>LGBTroons
Started by (((Magnus Hirschfeld)))

fucking kill yourself.

Why are these kike faggots taking so damn long to leave if they keep kvetching about it.

>>benefit itself
>Benefit the Jewish state.
>If it benefitted itself then the European peoples who made the US the country it used to be would still be prospering.
well it benefit the rich plutocrats in USA to do that, some of them jew some of them are not. And they very much on the same team..
They care nothing for euro americans, or european peoples or any other people for that matter. They care only about money and staying in power and keeping their own profits high and wages low.
This is what is so amusing with the kikery of 'white supremacist' As if the rich euro americans somehow helping the poor ones. No ofcourse it's simply demonizing european ethnic majority, as an excuse to invade USA, it's demonizing euro american people, and shifting blame on them what the rich folks are doing. And also it's a racial way for niggers and non european races to try and take over USA by simply saying.. there too few of us in this and that, it's an invasion rethoric to speak this.

But yes i'm well aware about all of it, it's extremely easy to see.

Kek, this.
>But they're EUROPEAN Jews, bro.
Propaganda is the Jewish spell that animates the American Golem

Lynch mob on the policeman
Literally stolen election
Terrorism charges for a protest
Etc

Burgerland is done alright

America is done because of niggers