I need hope, falling into doomer despair

I just turned 23 and it's real. I feel so empty each day.

My degree is worthless, tv and internet is full of faggotry and poz, I don't have any close friends anymore,

I feel depressed, I live with my parents, my job barely pays anything and I have no career options at all, I have $980 in my bank account and my student loan repayments are due,

I went to a therapist about all this then he referred me to a psychiatrist to get some meds (instead of fixing my issues they just want to drug me into submission.)

Each day our world feels more and more rotten and empty. Ghislaine Maxwell is barely punished for raping kids, the corrupt jewish conspiracy shows no signs of slowing down, half of gen z is gay, our society is fucking over.

I have absolutely nothing. We all have nothing, so please, I need help, what do I do? This is all just so tiring.

Attached: Oh no.jpg (1004x1004, 198.07K)

Have faith user…

Attached: 685E9CF7-B3BE-4E27-A1F9-B8CA0431D9A7.jpg (500x500, 60.92K)

find a jewess with big knockers and make some mongrel children in a 3 bedroom house in the suburbs. it's the american dream.

Seek Christ and repent.

Take a break from Any Forums and internet if you can
Start doing a sport you enjoy, I won't say lift because it can get boring
What kind of degree do you have honestly? Can you get a quickly specialized job (I'm talking welder, mechanic, electrician etc... they ain't the best but they pay decently and we can think of a better job when you are better off)? If so do that
It's okay if you don't have close friends, try to reconnect with old friends or people you don't know much, maybe go to social events.

23 is fucking nothing dude. Find a passion and pursue it.

Good. You’re on your way. Now study history and learn from it to change the world.

Attached: 0ED28DE9-2385-4D70-B554-FFFB26363A7C.png (1264x1460, 882.37K)

It’s over. It won’t get better. At least you know you’re right. That’s the only consolation.

I would recommend IFS therapy, DO NOT get on meds no matter what. Depression is not a chemical imbalance, it’s your body demanding a change in situation.

kys

>just sit on your ass and wait for a savior user! It’s worked out so well for us!
Your ship has sailed. Ave Nigrum Sol.

Attached: 8469AF78-864E-4616-BCD6-5280C72FD2BD.jpg (750x1049, 763.88K)

>My degree
what is your degree?

Embrace Odin, user. And go outside more.

Attached: odin.jpg (409x600, 82.56K)

Learn to code. Seriously. 6 months of an hour a day max and you can ace whatever interview is needed. That’s just one example of the nearly infinite skills you can learn completely and expertly online, for free. Video editing, data science, graphic design, bodybuilding, coaching, accounting, jewelry crafting, basket weaving…

Just make something of yourself, the tools are all there. Typical of the broken system just trying to put a bandaid on it with drugs.

>plays ps1

The PS1 is 5 years older than you. Why are Zoomer such wannabe retro faggots. It's okay to play Nintendo Wii.

I own a Ps1 (two of them actually)

Five years before one's birth isn't actually a long time.

Retrofagging would be like using an atari or something.

Also, there's absolutely nothing wrong with cherishing and remembering the past. The past is much better than today, at least the past didn't have drag kids.

Yo. Who the fuck repays student loans? They should let you defer it.

You can either look at things in a negative light or a positive.

degree is worthless - good thing you won't be wasting time doing something for years and years that you don't like.

Ask yourself, and really think about it.

If you had 10 years left to live, with all the resources and connections you needed, what would you spend your time doing?

Do that.

Also, go to piratebay and DL Tony Robbins - Personal Power II

You'll be fine bro. Go outside, hit the gym, get a hobby like Magic the Gathering or something. Get a job that lets you be around people. Get a job at a strip club. I've been doing that for 8 years.

only no one cares unless you have experience (professionally) or have a huge portfolio

you can learn all ya want tho

Sees "Created by Schwartz"

Nope, I'll pass

>23 is fucking nothing dude.
>CURRENT YEAR
oof yikes sweatie noooo
It's ogre

>I went to a therapist about all this
dont ever do this again