HAPPENING: UKRAINE RELEASES BLACKLIST OF RUSSIAN COLLABORATOR(SPIES)

Tulsi Gabbard, Rand Paul
Jeff Sachs, Rand Paul, former Brazil President Lula Oficial, Col. Douglas MacGregor, Caleb Maupin, Marine LePen and many others
Placed on List of Russian Propagandists by Ukraine
RUSSIAN TRAITORS!

Attached: 1658857417037064.png (828x466, 333.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2rsIP2P8-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this just a list of people who didn’t put a Ukrainian flag on their Twitter profile

List of people to be executed by the DOJ for betraying ukraine and america when the war ends

We should make Israeli special interest groups fight Ukrainian special interest groups.

Essentially. Any public opposition to U.S. involvement in Ukraine, or questioning Ukrainian claims, is apparently "Russian propsganda" now. Everyone who used to roll their eyes at the McCarthyite era is now engaging in the same uncritical paranoia.

Fucking ukroids at it again. How do we stop them?

Attached: ukroid.jpg (1280x1280, 173.25K)

I dont hate Ukrainians but I hate whatever the bigwigs are using Ukraine for

Attached: 1648396768156.png (750x876, 311.54K)

>Everyone who used to roll their eyes at the McCarthyite era is now engaging in the same uncritical paranoia.
I have some news for you, McCarthy was correct about Soviet spies in the State department. Democrats have been covering up Roosevelt's treason and you are part of that cover up by your acquiescence to that cover up

And now they're seizing your home and bank account.
youtube.com/watch?v=i2rsIP2P8-8

The fact they would publish this says a lot about fox news fart news. I have definitely decrease my consumption of their propaganda.

What does it say about them?

>macgregor
justified

theoretically, how hard would it be to troll them into recognizing someone like sam hyde as a russian propagandist

My comment wasn't defending or contesting any of McCarthy's specific claims. I was just referring to liberals' perceptions of that era. I.E. anything other than staunch hostility to communist regimes and unconditional support of anticommunist allies raised suspicions of being a "red".
The Left in America used to mock that kind of thinking. They even made movies about it. But now they're doing the sane damn thing.

Attached: The_Majestic_poster.jpg (258x385, 26.6K)

Nobody cares retard stfu

Someone with self-awareness.
A peaceful Intermarium would mean a stronghold of nationalist that would send ripples westward. An Intermarium under siege from Russia is dependent on the West and must submit to it's degeneracy, lest it gets annexed by a now third-worldist, philosoviet Russia.
And for what it's worth, Russia still was a reserve of tradition. Its influence on the west used to be good for "us" and bad for "them" as well, even if it was just one face of Russia. We know that if Russia were defeated, it would face a treatment and fate more similar to Germany after 1945 than Poland after 1989

Are these the traitors that voted against the 40 billion dollar aid package to Ukraine? That money BELONGS to Ukraine.

>germany
>poland
Both are colonies.

Other than China, Russia is the only independent country in all of Eurasia.

So instead of adding Ukraine we should be attacking from the other side.

All this sacrifice for ungrateful kike vermin.

Nuke Kiev.

>when the war ends
kek

>let me go to pol and post anti pol narrative, that'll show em!
you should off yourself jew flag.

>bottom left
I had no idea the Penguin was working with Russians